Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I didn't do any of these, I'm at the start of Kate's quest at step 1 of the walkthrough guide. Is there a fix for this?
What Evangelion-01 said. You have to play the serving minigame to trigger this scene. Talk to Rick while he's sitting in the tavern and have a drink with him (6 PM before 9 PM).

Edit: Basically, step 2 of the Kate walkthrough before step 1. You also have to pay for your stay to access the second floor, so remember to rent a room from Thomas before having a drink with Rick. Or help Claire in the kitchen.

Dildos are already in the game but I get what you mean.
Wooden dildos, no less! Wouldn't that hurt?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I didn't do any of these, I'm at the start of Kate's quest at step 1 of the walkthrough guide. Is there a fix for this?
Did you go through the Intro completely?
Did you work on the info to get all quest open?

"""Quests you should do first to enable all options:
Mira up until reading
2Lucius “control your lust” (requires reading)
Bianca to learn lockpicking
John to learn forging"""

You may need to work on other quest to move this one forward.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Condoms in medieval period thats nice . Someone travel back in time
They could use animal intestines, that was used before. IIRC animal bladders were already used in ancient rome and greek.
But why, if we already have a liquid form of birth control
If it splinters i would assume it does. How comfortable they are in general no idea.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What Evangelion-01 said. You have to play the serving minigame to trigger this scene. Talk to Rick while he's sitting in the tavern and have a drink with him (6 PM to midnight).

Edit: Basically, step 2 of the Kate walkthrough before step 1. You also have to pay for your stay to access the second floor, so remember to rent a room from Thomas before having a drink with Rick. Or help Claire in the kitchen.

It's actually 6 p.m. until 8:59 p.m., if you talk to him at 9 p.m. or later he'll not drink with you
helping Claire will take atleast one hour so it's strongly adviced to skip a meal with Penny or Emily for this.

Also it's advisable to do this after completing the "Control your lust" Quest in order to be able to corrupt Kate dureing the minigame

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hello to everyone , very nice story and also who made this program , this update A Struggle With Sin 0.4.8.0 is not next its same the one before that no new map its only fuck around ? tell me please what to do ? thank you so much for answer
I lost all my saves so started again, but go page1 and look at changelog will tell you all new stuff

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
Page 1 changelog if you want as little spoilers as possible, while still knowing whats new.
Otherwise, everything written in green in the walkthrough is new content.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
When I shoot down this bee hive, I got a message (in red) "This isn't finished....but you found it". Any specifics about this in future updates? Am I doing this too early?
Bee hive.jpg

Reactions: JakubK

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
The bathtub scene with Athia does it always stop when mc or Athia wants to do intercourse or does it progress eventually?

Sep 23, 2021
Condoms in medieval period thats nice . Someone travel back in time

There is written documents about condoms using using sheep/cow skin/organs or similar from the Roman period if I remember, there was also dildos made from wood, marble and other materials that was easily shaped; Often for religious or ritual purposes. There's even a wooden fertility goddess in one of the museums that I saw years ago that's probably the oldest Fleshlight known to man!

The archaeological record for sexual anthropology is rather fascinating but often buried (no pun intended) due to the puritanical attitudes of modern religion and institutional biases.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
There is written documents about condoms using using sheep/cow skin/organs or similar from the Roman period if I remember, there was also dildos made from wood, marble and other materials that was easily shaped; Often for religious or ritual purposes. There's even a wooden fertility goddess in one of the museums that I saw years ago that's probably the oldest Fleshlight known to man!

The archaeological record for sexual anthropology is rather fascinating but often buried (no pun intended) due to the puritanical attitudes of modern religion and institutional biases.
Ancient peoples used herbology and alchemy to make contraceptives. There were a number of popular ones like: silphium, queen anne's lace, various essential oils and herbs that could be taken orally or applied before sex to significantly reduce the chance of pregnancy.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

The roman Empire was in the Ancient though not medievel, much wisdom was lost in the medivel.
Ancient peoples used herbology and alchemy to make contraceptives. There were a number of popular ones like: silphium, queen anne's lace, various essential oils and herbs that could be taken orally or applied before sex to significantly reduce the chance of pregnancy.
But often also with a risk to the consumer as far as I recall since most stuff was actually poisonous

Reactions: zARRR
Sep 23, 2021

Aye, for many but it depends on period, culture and a whole host of other factors. In most cases they wanted to get pregnant regardless of father because infant mortality was nearly at 90% at some points in history if you factored getting to adulthood (again depending on how you define adulthood). It's only in the last hundred or so years that living through childhood become a normality.

Anyway this is getting off topic.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Ngl after playthrough this update, the 1s route felt like Isha is gaslighting the MC cuz he just said "yes" to everything she demanded.

I'm not saying the 2h route is better but it does felt more safe when you have more control over your own freedom instead of leaving everything into Isha's hands.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Struggle with Sin [v0.4.8.0a Hotfix] [Chyos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 3,26 GB / 847 MB - A_Struggle_With_Sin_0.4.8.0a-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

Info: Without the help of vince638 this compression wouldn't have been possible, thx mate! :love:

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes