Mar 16, 2022
No I gathered it like 50% of the time I saw it. I gathered like 30 till I stopped bothering, since I thought the game would require just a few from me.
Again, there is no reason for me to assume I will need so many or that the game will not provide an easier solution, as it always has.

I am sorry, but it is badly designed. It is the only resource that stands out. Without any reason because it is such a common thing.

Elderwood you need 20 for the ritual and 5 for the bow. So yeah, no problem.

Just let me cheat it out at worst.
I did the same as you this run through of the game, and bypassed clay gathering for the most part, and that left me with having to hunt for it to do the house renovations...It was my bad for not gathering enough of it earlier. It's a pita, but just get it done, and let it be a lesson to ya ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Which route is better to choose? Gwen (Ishia) or Athia?
I don't remember which woman did what and it's hard for me to choose.

What do you recommend?
Isha goddess of Lust and corruption... she started this whole mess
Athia goddess of wisdom and rightousness... she is a stuck up bitch that send her husband flying and her sister to hell on earth when finding them haveing sex.

The rest is up to you

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
ok this is a bit weird. Julia was on love route, I got the baron to agree to letting me marry her. then suddenly it seemed to switch to slut route. I think cause i raised her corruption too high, or maybe because i switched servants wine with cumwine
This choice is unavailable with NTR off. The MC just takes her to the camp. So treat taking her to the Baron as the NTR choice.
Actually I brought her to the baron with NTR off. it required a chastity belt though

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am not too sure which route to take with Liandra and was hoping for some advice.
Both routes for her are unfinished according to the walkthrough.
And you can avoid NTR on both.

If I am reading things correctly then her route options are:
NTR = return her without chastity belt
Corruption without NTR = return her with chastity belt
Pure love = take her to merc camp

Is this accurate?
Your assumptions are correct.
each route has an individual scene, going to the baron means she'll get a big ass and breasts and you can fuck her in her room.
takeing her to the camp means she'll stay lean, but you can have parties with her, Lyvia, Tia and Imawyn.
Lyvia will even wear a dress :p
you can watch her takeing bathes and get frisky in her tent

Reactions: mrttao

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Chyos can't do bestiality because of Patreon. That's why people created that fan-made content with the werewolf.

Other humanoid races, yeah, why not. Nothing animalistic like centaurs though (just pls no). Or werewolves.

Edit: I'm patiently waiting for the cute female goblin.
And your patience shall be rewarded… with a village of female centaurs

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
In my main save file, Liandra is rotting in the cave, in a purgatory, I am just that undecided on which side I should take
That's a terrible cross you have to carry, like Wolf, I won't give her to the Baron either. She's quite sexy just the way she is without him giving her the "Big Ass, Big Tits" tag.
(Put her in the Bandit Camp, she'll give your true love, Sabrina a run for her money)

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's a terrible cross you have to carry, like Wolf, I won't give her to the Baron either. She's quite sexy just the way she is without him giving her the "Big Ass, Big Tits" tag.
(Put her in the Bandit Camp, she'll give your true love, Sabrina a run for her money)
There is no guarantee that we can't get out hands on that "medicine" ourself once we infiltrate the cult aswell

Reactions: Nellyg

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Chyos can't do bestiality because of Patreon. That's why people created that fan-made content with the werewolf.

Other humanoid races, yeah, why not. Nothing animalistic like centaurs though (just pls no). Or werewolves.

Edit: I'm patiently waiting for the cute female goblin.
Peasant Quest has sex with werewolves, centaurs, demons, dragons and even spiders (and of course 3 cute goblin ladies).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Peasant Quest has sex with werewolves, centaurs, demons, dragons and even spiders (and of course 3 cute goblin ladies).
That content is hidden a decensor patch though.
And the game also hosts incest if you use the patch, all absolute nogos for Patreon... thanks goodness there is the patch that introduces this stuff to the game huh? ;) :sneaky:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I see that people doesnt understand that is easy to make "censored" content, hide it, and then, in discord server, some "anonimous guy" shows a "fan content".

But Hey let people think what they want.

Reactions: zARRR

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Hey guys, any help. I'm trying to start the Kate quest line but I can't seem to do it.

I sleep, and then "you hear voices". I wake up but Kate and Thomas fucks off to their rooms. I've even position MC various spot in the hallway and waited for the event to no avail, I even positioned him right on the same space where Kate and also Thomas would be and no dice.

Is this a bug? Am I missing something? I am at a complete loss.

I feel I should clarify that I am not using a save from an older version. Fresh game and save. No edits either.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Hey guys, any help. I'm trying to start the Kate quest line but I can't seem to do it.

I sleep, and then "you hear voices". I wake up but Kate and Thomas fucks off to their rooms. I've even position MC various spot in the hallway and waited for the event to no avail, I even positioned him right on the same space where Kate and also Thomas would be and no dice.

Is this a bug? Am I missing something? I am at a complete loss.
no not a bug, first you got to talk to Rick and get a drink with him in the evening which will start a Kate minigame where you have to serve people the right drinks(either beer, wine, both, or 2 of the same option) during this minigame your mc can order which you then talk to the mc and then can choose to give her money to earn affection, also during this there will be times where drunken soldiers may grope Kate which you then have a choice to either do nothing which will lose affection or help her which you can either do a strength pass or a fight. after the Kate minigame is over then you can over hear the conversation between Kate or Thomas. If she served enough people right then nothing bad happens if she didn't then Thomas will try to punish her which allows you to either interfere or not(if not then this leads to the Thomas NTR path if you keep failing the minigame)
Unless of course you actually did do the stuff mentioned above then I have no idea, maybe talk to Kate when she goes to bed? Which should be doable if you do what's above and earn affection, then during that minigame you should eventually have a option to put your arm around her

Reactions: VegitoHlove
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes