VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
no not a bug, first you got to talk to Rick and get a drink with him in the evening which will start a Kate minigame where you have to serve people the right drinks(either beer, wine, both, or 2 of the same option) during this minigame your mc can order which you then talk to the mc and then can choose to give her money to earn affection, also during this there will be times where drunken soldiers may grope Kate which you then have a choice to either do nothing which will lose affection or help her which you can either do a strength pass or a fight. after the Kate minigame is over then you can over hear the conversation between Kate or Thomas. If she served enough people right then nothing bad happens if she didn't then Thomas will try to punish her which allows you to either interfere or not(if not then this leads to the Thomas NTR path if you keep failing the minigame)
Unless of course you actually did do the stuff mentioned above then I have no idea, maybe talk to Kate when she goes to bed? Which should be doable if you do what's above and earn affection, then during that minigame you should eventually have a option to put your arm around her
Thanks I'll give it a go, I was following the walkie and the order suggests I hat to eavesdrop on their conversation first before the pub mini games but I'll try it this way round.

Edit: This worked. Thanks once again.

Last edited:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well I have a full 32gb of ram with ssd and 4gb of video card, all with a processor that can work on it.
And I can assure you that sometimes you can feel the lag,in town more precisely. I dont know if.. well I have some guesses but I dont want to start a fire over here, so lets people guess and think what it is.

desum221

Mar 17, 2019
I've been playing this game blind so far for like an hour. Does anyone who played think I should start over and use a guide or would I be reasonably fine trying to discover stuff on my own with enough time and exploring?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I've been playing this game blind so far for like an hour. Does anyone who played think I should start over and use a guide or would I be reasonably fine trying to discover stuff on my own with enough time and exploring?
Now, the game has content for more than 70 hours. Therefore, you can safely continue to play, guided by the tasks from the quest log. However, if you want to get any specific scenes from the content of the game, it is better to open and read the manual for the game. One thing I can advise - try to save the game before each contact with the characters ;)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You need the walkthrough.

Read the first pages: it contains a general intro to the game. There's a "tips & tricks" section at the end of the walkthrough, too.

Best idea: read the first pages, "tips and tricks" and play the first intro quest following the walkthrough.

The rest is up to you.

aldrin122345

Apr 20, 2020
Have another question, is there any reliable way to either decrease or increase my alignment? A significant amount of content is locked and requires a higher alignment, also I like the idea of having the option to become the "good" guy again so to speak.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Have another question, is there any reliable way to either decrease or increase my alignment? A significant amount of content is locked and requires a higher alignment, also I like the idea of having the option to become the "good" guy again so to speak.
As far as I remember there are only 3 Events in the game that can raise alignment... 2 of them is to bury someone dead in the wildernis (one requires to have exiled Dassan out of Rumah).
To lower it you can steal on several occassions (Gold and Vegetables for example).
Or more easily said, be a good boy or bad one.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
As evangelion said, only a couple of chances.
Also there isn't any content for being good, as far as i know. Even if u are on the love path for the girls, much content is locked behind corruption either for the girl or the MC.
Sometimes understandable like Kate/Clair threesome, often not so much like anal scenes, or the blindfold/sleep sex with Verena, after u are in a relationship with her.
Sucks a bit at times imo, for example i like Kate dialogue on low/no corruption way more, but than u miss a lot of her content.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
As evangelion said, only a couple of chances.
Also there isn't any content for being good, as far as i know. Even if u are on the love path for the girls, much content is locked behind corruption either for the girl or the MC.
Sometimes understandable like Kate/Clair threesome, often not so much like anal scenes, or the blindfold/sleep sex with Verena, after u are in a relationship with her.
Sucks a bit at times imo, for example i like Kate dialogue on low/no corruption way more, but than u miss a lot of her content.
Sadly that's the price, you can either have a loving relationship with normal dialogue but few sex scenes or all the sex scenes but with an only minded slut.
I would like one day to have all scenes and the normal dialogues

Reactions: Raziel_8
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes