Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So on the 4th time, there's a different dialogue from Jasmine and a notification that my reputation in Arenfield has increased (kek), yet she still sends me away. Maybe I need to fuck her more?
Notification was likely because of the beginning of a new month, and you had merchaneries in Arenfield
Better yet, pump Tia's and/or Lyvia's perception so you don't have to sacrifice precious points for MC's other skills.
Tia and Lyvia are better served with Strength, Endurance, Armor proficience and Dexterity (with Tia on 5 in Nature skill)
The MC needs to pass a few perception checks throughout his adventure so it's beneficial... let alone it's one of his main stats

Reactions: mrttao

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Tia and Lyvia are better served with Strength, Endurance, Armor proficience and Dexterity (with Tia on 5 in Nature skill)
The MC needs to pass a few perception checks throughout his adventure so it's beneficial... let alone it's one of his main stats
Yeah, I agree with this. My main character's perception is already pretty high btw... it's still a low process.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
One thing I don't remember is how the hell did I gather so much Elderwood the last time... it's a rare spawn and it's one at a time... and it's 20 to progress... oh god, this will take a while... and I already gave 5 to Umi for the bow...
it is not that rare. selling it is my primary source of income.
it probably scales by stat. you need either more perception or more nature. not sure which of them determines discovering elder wood

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
it probably scales by stat. you need either more perception or more nature. not sure which of them determines discovering elder wood
When I said that my character had high perception, I meant that I managed to maximize it. Tia's nature too.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Elderwood are the red trees... all trees spawn randomly in areas outside of the villages, there is no way to influence at which rate they sppawn as far as I can tell.
And IF I remember correctly 1 tree brings you 3 Elderwood when failed the str. check and 5 if passed.
The only thing you can increase with perception is the random drops on normal maps

Reactions: Wolf Larsen
Feb 7, 2018
Right so, does the Rumah's widowed wife of the old chieftain actually join in on getting fucked by the whole tribe when you set it that way, or does she just cook all night long?

DarkTrojan

Jan 24, 2018
Version: 0.4.8.0

Hi after the update I can no longer save and auto-save no longer works either, it hangs up for me and I tried it 3 times
I downloaded it again because I thought the download was faulty, but it's the game

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Version: 0.4.8.0

Hi after the update I can no longer save and auto-save no longer works either, it hangs up for me and I tried it 3 times
I downloaded it again because I thought the download was faulty, but it's the game
Well... no, it's you.

Check your game folders properties: they might be set on read-only. You might need to unzip the downloaded file into somewhere else.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Elderwood are the red trees... all trees spawn randomly in areas outside of the villages, there is no way to influence at which rate they sppawn as far as I can tell.
And IF I remember correctly 1 tree brings you 3 Elderwood when failed the str. check and 5 if passed.
The only thing you can increase with perception is the random drops on normal maps
No, 3 Elderwood if succeeded, 1 if failed.

aldrin122345

Apr 20, 2020
As far as I remember there are only 3 Events in the game that can raise alignment... 2 of them is to bury someone dead in the wildernis (one requires to have exiled Dassan out of Rumah).
To lower it you can steal on several occassions (Gold and Vegetables for example).
Or more easily said, be a good boy or bad one.
You've been a great help, thanks for your aid good sir!

aldrin122345

Apr 20, 2020
As evangelion said, only a couple of chances.
Also there isn't any content for being good, as far as i know. Even if u are on the love path for the girls, much content is locked behind corruption either for the girl or the MC.
Sometimes understandable like Kate/Clair threesome, often not so much like anal scenes, or the blindfold/sleep sex with Verena, after u are in a relationship with her.
Sucks a bit at times imo, for example i like Kate dialogue on low/no corruption way more, but than u miss a lot of her content.
I can empathize with you on that Kate part, really makes you wish that there's alternative content given to people who decided to go all the way the love route without touching the corruption one.

Reactions: Raziel_8

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
I was silly, and restarted.... yet again. Now I can't get Emily to have the talk with me that starts the house remodel. Also, when I went on Saturday night to baron's house, Frisha was at meal, but not in Dave's room. I already used the hotfix to A, do I need something else?

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I was silly, and restarted.... yet again. Now I can't get Emily to have the talk with me that starts the house remodel. Also, when I went on Saturday night to baron's house, Frisha was at meal, but not in Dave's room. I already used the hotfix to A, do I need something else?
Didn't run into these bugs. Are you sure you are doing the right thing? Frisha goes to Dave's room at 8 pm, she's having dinner at 6 pm. And you need to talk to Rick first in Emily's case.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes