Sep 23, 2021
Regarding corruption, I don't get why corruption affects your alignment for some characters yet it doesn't for others say for example Penny, giving her wine affects your alignment yet you can corrupt other characters with no issue (names escape me not played in a while).

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
Didn't run into these bugs. Are you sure you are doing the right thing? Frisha goes to Dave's room at 8 pm, she's having dinner at 6 pm. And you need to talk to Rick first in Emily's case.
Emily rode my pony too quick, and then we never had the "love or something else" talk, I hide in dinner with the baron, see everyone leave, and then dave is sitting solo in his room, like it is a different day or something.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Regarding corruption, I don't get why corruption affects your alignment for some characters yet it doesn't for others say for example Penny, giving her wine affects your alignment yet you can corrupt other characters with no issue (names escape me not played in a while).
It depends of wether the MC feels guilty about his action or not... Penny, Natasha and Hiba seem to be the only girl you feel sorry for
Emily rode my pony too quick, and then we never had the "love or something else" talk, I hide in dinner with the baron, see everyone leave, and then dave is sitting solo in his room, like it is a different day or something.
You might have missed a step of overhearing the Baron and dave's discussion.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Elderwood are the red trees... all trees spawn randomly in areas outside of the villages, there is no way to influence at which rate they sppawn as far as I can tell.
And IF I remember correctly 1 tree brings you 3 Elderwood when failed the str. check and 5 if passed.
The only thing you can increase with perception is the random drops on normal maps
elderwood gives 3 if success. or 2 or 1 if failed (it varies. luck dependent)
Actually, the problem was is that I am a dumbass with amnesia and forgot that the elderwood are the red trees... I was finding them randomly on the ground one by one.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Actually, the problem was is that I am a dumbass with amnesia and forgot that the elderwood are the red trees... I was finding them randomly on the ground one by one.
oh wow. you must have suffered greatly trying to farm them this way by just walking in circles and hoping to find some on the ground.

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
Have we found out if we should kill ALL the cult members down there when we rescue Arianna, or just the ones that get in our way?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
... that doesn't sound likely, the girls start out very prude and restrictive towards sex and only start to open up for more adventures acts once their inhibition is significantly lowered (higher corruption actually means a lowered inhibition based on what Isha said).
You are not mind controlling the girls or anything, anything they speak about or request is based on their own being, you are just removing inhibition forced on them by society since birth.
As a cosequence they are more open to their desires and crude in conversations...
That dosn't stop Clair though.

Nemesis2play

May 30, 2017
I screwed up my save, I chose Ayita's path wrong, it's possible to fix it?, I don't want the ntr path, and i advanced 3 h in game without notice this

aldrin122345

Apr 20, 2020
I've noticed something, after doing the The Church questline you can still visit the basement and beat/fuck Syfa. My question is, can I fuck Syfa without no consequences as during the questline I've chose not to fuck her in front of Mira which disable ntr for her with Aidalin?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
My question is, can I fuck Syfa without no consequences as during the questline I've chose not to fuck her in front of Mira which disable ntr for her with Aidalin?
Who knows, she didn't win any votes recently.

My recommendation would be wait it out until she gets her contents & resist your urges in clapping those demon cheeks for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Awww. We really need more Rumah stuff :(
Go back a page or 2, there's someone posted a save about banging Nyra in front of Dasan if you chose to make him chieftan.

Although i dunno how to trigger that as the guy that posted the save never specified how, when you fucks Nyra, Dasan is always busy with someone else in the tribe so doing it in front of him is kinda impossible.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Who knows, she didn't win any votes recently.

My recommendation would be wait it out until she gets her contents & resist your urges in clapping those demon cheeks for now.
Why? you don't raise any stat points with her: you only get a key (sometimes).

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Why? you don't raise any stat points with her: you only get a key (sometimes).
Yea just beat her up & farm for keys, but since we already have the cat, beating her is kinda redundant now.

Have sex with her right now serves no purpose other than having a scene with her. We know that during Mira’s quest, fucks her = Mira NTR & we have no ways of knowing that will also be the case in the future (cuz she has no contents at the moment). Unless you yourself is into NTR then go ahead & take the risk, otherwise it’s safe to just wait it out.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yea just beat her up & farm for keys, but since we already have the cat, beating her is kinda redundant now.

Have sex with her right now serves no purpose other than having a scene with her. We know that during Mira’s quest, fucks her = Mira NTR & we have no ways of knowing that will also be the case in the future (cuz she has no contents at the moment). Unless you yourself is into NTR then go ahead & take the risk, otherwise it’s safe to just wait it out.
Syfa is just annoying, I am waiting for some satisfying revenge just like Gwen, so I just chase her out like a fly

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes