zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That makes sense. And would make for a good start for developing a relationship with her. albeit it would be somewhat unconventional what with her being a daemon
If we get a serious and totally not toxic relationship with Syfa, she either needs to get a transformation like Umah (Losing hwr powers or memory) or a serious character development.
Also we already have so many unconventional girlfriend choices, from orcs to dwarves, a girlfriend daemon it’s just another achievement on our weird curriculum

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
If we get a serious and totally not toxic relationship with Syfa, she either needs to get a transformation like Umah (Losing hwr powers or memory) or a serious character development.
Also we already have so many unconventional girlfriend choices, from orcs to dwarves, a girlfriend daemon it’s just another achievement on our weird curriculum
The road to hell is paved with exotic pussy

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Well... the Church worships Uldar and Athia. They are the ones who imprisoned the demon.

But the protagonist can side with Isha. Not as a servant, but as the God of Lust at her side, according to Isha herself.

Syfa would love the protagonist that choose this path. He's also would be an enemy of the nice gods.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well... the Church worships Uldar and Athia. They are the ones who imprisoned the demon.

But the protagonist can side with Isha. Not as a servant, but as the God of Lust at her side, according to Isha herself.

Syfa would love the protagonist that choose this path. He's also would be an enemy of the nice gods.
Syfa was sealed by humans in that church whom only won the war thanks to the divine support they received based on the legends.
Syfa would also be pissed about Isha as one of the three human gods... though she might get a laugh learning that both Isha and Athia have fallen from grace and the divine realm.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What Queen, there is a Queen?
There obviously is... no King without a Queen afterall ;)
But seriously she is up for vote.
She'll visit Arenfield shortly after her husband made the mayor to a baron... and I think she'll bring along her daugther or close associate

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
There obviously is... no King without a Queen afterall ;)
But seriously she is up for vote.
She'll visit Arenfield shortly after her husband made the mayor to a baron... and I think she'll bring along her daugther or close associate
It's her daughter.

"The war has drawn on for too long now and so the Queen decided to visit her husband together with her daughter near Arenfield. While she is there she also wants to make sure everyone is doing well and tries to help the people in Arenfield."

Reactions: Evangelion-01

lariat1988

Sep 28, 2019
Verena's Bonus scene (new dress + scene for her and Claire) ... Verena already change her dress, how to activate the scene?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Verena's Bonus scene (new dress + scene for her and Claire) ... Verena already change her dress, how to activate the scene?
O God...Been drinkin. Wasn't going to answer but wanted to see if I could without red lines
Talk to Claire outside the pub while she's talking to Verena and ask to talk in private.
Whoo!" no red lines.... Apart from "drinkin"

jjames967

Jan 25, 2021
I seem to have a problem. I'm trying to find a plague fiend, found one, it killed me. Now, I haven't seen one in the last few weeks in the swamps. Do they move to a different place by chance?

jjames967

Jan 25, 2021
I seem to have a problem. I'm trying to find a plague fiend, found one, it killed me. Now, I haven't seen one in the last few weeks in the swamps. Do they move to a different place by chance?
Also, do the saved games get loaded from a different location on Windows rather than the "www/saves" folder in the game directory. I've modified the variables to add a fiend heart, but it never shows up in my inventory.

Feb 7, 2018
Can I just say how GOOD the NTR is in this game? Tia bouncing her ass into one of the Rumah fellows was what cemented it for me. Like, it was US that caused but it's her that's feeling the shame and the mental pain even as she is overcome by the corruption that we gave her. And what clinches it is her facial expression

chefs kiss

Which is why I am still waiting for the chance to bring any of our girls to Rumah to provide our men plenty of, umm, motivation

Or, hell, babies. :D

Reactions: vscv4bn?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

Also. Syfa is explicitly a demon belonging to a 4th god called Gromthul.
Who is also worshipped by the cult of the wolf (who is summoning demons from) and also the same one worshipped by the dark elves in the (former) dwarf mine and also worshipped by orcs.
The dwarves also have their own deity unrelated to the isha, atheia, uldar, and gromthul.
progress the witch quest a bit and the swamp will spawn several of them. they will periodically respawn. (IIRC it might be longer than the standard 3 days to respawn)

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The dwarves also have their own deity unrelated to the isha, atheia, uldar, and syfa's god. (just a moment I am gonna look up what his name was)
edit: found it. his name is Gromthul. and old savage god worshipped by orcs and dark elves.
The dwarf god is Gromthul? There are two different statues in the Church.

From the walkthrough:

11.Uldar – Remains of an evil creature (anything from a Plaguefiend or Demonkey from Syfa)
12.Gromthul – Any flesh from an animal
13.Athia – A parchment, buy at Lucius shop
14.Dwarven statue – copper ore
15.Alaira – Any herb or plant (can buy them from Katherin)
16.Isha – a vial of cum or cumwine (see Lucius quest)
The MC remarks that "he is not Uldar, he is sturdier". The only god that he didn't know by name. I think he is mentioned during Bianca/Gavina's quest?

Reactions: mrttao

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The dwarf god is Gromthul? There are two different statues in the Church.

From the walkthrough:

The MC remarks that "he is not Uldar, he is sturdier". The only god that he didn't know by name. I think he is mentioned during Bianca/Gavina's quest?
Yeah and if you did Gavinas and Biancas Quest and interact with the Statue the MC will comment that this must be the great Guardian the dwarfs used to worship.
Also the pact of the wolf is not worshipping Gromthul as far as we know.
There is also a chance that not only Isha was banished to earth when Athia found her and Uldar cheating ;)
Afterall Syfa never talked about the demon summoning, wasn't summoned herself and apparently didn't even know of that Cult

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Also, do the saved games get loaded from a different location on Windows rather than the "www/saves" folder in the game directory. I've modified the variables to add a fiend heart, but it never shows up in my inventory.
As for the plague demon, their respawn goes fine, after about 3 days in the game. But after he killed you, maybe he should talk to Gwen. As for the changes in the encodings of the game, then you, dear, should not edit in the saves, but climb into the game through the engine.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Currently I'm starting to play through the game after the update a while back that caused the gamers to start over and I was trying to decide how much if any corruption to do to the girls. Some girls (Tia for example) I wanted to corrupt and others (Penny, and others) I was unsure of. I know with Imawyn (I think that's her name) I wanted to go down her "Love" path but not sure if you could corrupt her afterwards or even if I wanted to.

So, my general question... In your games do you guys go full corruption and damn the consequences, do you try to stay pure and good, or do you try a hybrid style (corrupt with some and love with others)? If you do a hybrid style, who do you corrupt and who don't you corrupt?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes