Sep 23, 2021
So, my general question... In your games do you guys go full corruption and damn the consequences, do you try to stay pure and good, or do you try a hybrid style (corrupt with some and love with others)? If you do a hybrid style, who do you corrupt and who don't you corrupt?
Went hybrid last run, corrupted those didn't affect my alignment and tried to be a 'good' guy in a bad situation. Not done a full corruption route, going to restart when there's more content.

Reactions: Satyr90

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Currently I'm starting to play through the game after the update a while back that caused the gamers to start over and I was trying to decide how much if any corruption to do to the girls. Some girls (Tia for example) I wanted to corrupt and others (Penny, and others) I was unsure of. I know with Imawyn (I think that's her name) I wanted to go down her "Love" path but not sure if you could corrupt her afterwards or even if I wanted to.

So, my general question... In your games do you guys go full corruption and damn the consequences, do you try to stay pure and good, or do you try a hybrid style (corrupt with some and love with others)? If you do a hybrid style, who do you corrupt and who don't you corrupt?
In my main save file, I usually go pure or a little hybrid for unlocking stuff like alchemy (Even if now you can unlock it without corrupting Tia).
Also I have made another save file called “justfappin” where corruption is everywhereeeee.
So if you care about some characters and aren’t into crazy stuff or harem, and you want to keep things normal, go pure.
Instead if ya here to bang, with no regards for your morality, you know the way

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Currently I'm starting to play through the game after the update a while back that caused the gamers to start over and I was trying to decide how much if any corruption to do to the girls. Some girls (Tia for example) I wanted to corrupt and others (Penny, and others) I was unsure of. I know with Imawyn (I think that's her name) I wanted to go down her "Love" path but not sure if you could corrupt her afterwards or even if I wanted to.

To get all the content you need corruption over 70. There is no benefit in being a "Good Guy"

• Thinking Face

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018

The correct way to play is to corrupt and raise affection at the same time... at least for most characters. You will miss a lot of scenes if you don't raise corruption. But that doesn't mean that you won't get love content.

Tia for instance has a shitload of content that you can unlock through corruption... but she will be your wanita and you are required to raise affection with her before all the corruption. It's a hybrid.

Imawyn and Julia are notable for being exceptions to this rule as Evangelion-01 said a few pages ago. You can raise corruption to see the scenes with Julia and then promise to marry her, this should bring you back to the love route. Imawyn, it's one or the other. Corruption has more content in her case though.

Edit: Nyra and Ophilia are apparently the same. Killing Dasan in front of Nyra leads her to the corruption path. Otherwise, it's the love path. Ophilia is if you are doing with her drunk and sober. Interestingly, those are plot decisions, not corruption stats, similar to Julia's marriage. It's a bit complicated.

Last edited:

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
To get all the content you need corruption over 70. There is no benefit in being a "Good Guy"
I'll admit that content wise there is no benefit however I'm concerned with dialog changes. For example, Emily has a line saying something like "there's my handsome man" or something like that. Then when you corrupt her, she says something like "let me see that cock" or something like that. I don't have my corrupt save anymore so I can't verify it. My point is I'm concerned with having too many characters going full corrupt and possibly having unforeseen consequences like seemingly going off a love path into a hedonistic storyline or showing no interest in the MC and just a love of cock. However, at the same time I want the content. With the story development with Sabrina and her possibly being a Futa, Rick getting fucked over at every turn, not to mention who knows what Chyos has in store for some of these characters, I don't want to get NTR'd into oblivion with an update. Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
The correct way to play is to corrupt and raise affection at the same time... at least for most characters. You will miss a lot of scenes if you don't raise corruption. But that doesn't mean that you won't get love content.
Yeah, I was able to do that with Frisha. I was able to up her affection then later her corruption so I can get all the content with some dirty talk, while at the same time keeping to a more love feel. I'm trying to get a harem style playthrough but I'm also trying to keep some of the girl's sanity and loving nature. I don't want every other sentence to be about their love of dick. Some I just want to fully corrupt, like for example Natasha. However, others like Penny, Emily, and Julia I'm a bit more cautious if not uncertain.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
In my main save file, I usually go pure or a little hybrid for unlocking stuff like alchemy (Even if now you can unlock it without corrupting Tia).
Also I have made another save file called “justfappin” where corruption is everywhereeeee.
So if you care about some characters and aren’t into crazy stuff or harem, and you want to keep things normal, go pure.
Instead if ya here to bang, with no regards for your morality, you know the way
Once upon a time I had one full corruption, one pure, and one full NTR. Primarily because I wanted to explore all the content. However, after he forced everyone to restart (not blaming, no harsh feelings) I lost them, and I don't really want to spend hundreds of hours building them back up again. So, I'm trying to do this with as little playthroughs as possible. As of right now I've been doing trial and error to figure out which dialog I like and don't like. Some I'm more cautious about like Emily and Penny. I want them to keep their nature and not have every other sentence about their love of cock while at the same time I want to unlock some content, like for example, the anal/Kitchen scenes for Emily. I wanted to go full corruption with Penny so I could unlock the anal scenes and nightly visits (I've heard about but not seen), but I didn't want to fuck up the love story. So, I was thinking going love first then after you get rid of jackass then slowly try to corrupt her. That's if it's possible. I don't know seeing as I've not tried yet.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

With the few girls with a seperate Corruption route I go Love route instead and later on corrupt them up to 10 Points... some girls still need more in order to unlock Bonus scenes, but overall I avoid the REAL Corruption Routes (Imawyn can be corrupted after you made her join you in the Bandit Camp... for the latest Bonus scene she needs 10 Corruption, so you might still want to corrupt her after you made sure you took her virginity in the Love route).
but I didn't want to fuck up the love story. So, I was thinking going love first then after you get rid of jackass then slowly try to corrupt her. That's if it's possible. I don't know seeing as I've not tried yet.
It's possible... that's how I proceeded aswell
Currently stucks and breaks from first steps
Not suer what you mean as I don't experience any of that... are you playing on an understuffed device?

Last edited:
Reactions: Satyr90 and zARRR

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
With the few girls with a seperate Corruption route I go Love route instead and later on corrupt them up to 10 Points... some girls still need more in order to unlock Bonus scenes, but overall I avoid the REAL Corruption Routes (Imawyn can be corrupted after you made her join you in the Bandit Camp... for the latest Bonus scene she needs 10 Corruption, so you might still want to corrupt her after you made sure you took her virginity in the Love route).

It's possible... that's how I proceeded aswell

Not suer what you mean as I don't experience any of that... are you playing on an understuffed device?
No. Before that update everything was OK. But after that I can't play becauce speed is about 0. I tried play compressed version but result is the same.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No. Before that update everything was OK. But after that I can't play becauce speed is about 0. I tried play compressed version but result is the same.
Hard to tell the reason with so little informations... given that so far you are the only one with that Problem it's most likely an individual problem with your device.

nahito

Aug 13, 2020
to be powerful from gwens magic he should make it so that the mc can be more powerful for each women he corrupt or have sex with rather than just having to have sex with gwen constantly

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I had an idea... so MC is potentially the lover of dozens of women who he is promising to marry.
Well, he got polygamy in rumah village (already have 8 wives there) because that is just how the half orcs roll.
But in the human town he hasn't got it and probably can't because of the males who would very strongly object (and then you have to kill them in self defense... it would just be a mess).

Anyways so my idea was to just have semi secret polygamy weddings where only the corrupted women are invited to attend.
Natasha the corrupted priestess of Isha can officiate it in the church at night when the old priest is asleep.
Every corrupted village woman can attend a ceremony at night while the men are clueless.
Maybe have it consume several jugs of sleep-wine per ceremony to ensure the menfolk are all properly put to sleep that night and won't interrupt/find out.

This can also double as inducting them into the cult of isha, and the cult of the MC himself (assuming he went Isha route and been bound to her as her champion. and that she is serious about him being ascended into her god-husband)

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
This can also double as inducting them into the cult of isha, and the cult of the MC himself (assuming he went Isha route and been bound to her as her champion. and that she is serious about him being ascended into her god-husband)
Athia is also cool with you screwing around as she already knew she’s not the only woman in MC’s life. As long as he treats her better than her husband (which is surprisingly easy) then she’s cool with MC having multiple spouses.

So yea I can see this apply for both routes & not Isha only.

Reactions: mrttao

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I had an idea... so MC is potentially the lover of dozens of women who he is promising to marry.
Well, he got polygamy in rumah village (already have 8 wives there) because that is just how the half orcs roll.
But in the human town he hasn't got it and probably can't because of the males who would very strongly object (and then you have to kill them in self defense... it would just be a mess).

Anyways so my idea was to just have semi secret polygamy weddings where only the corrupted women are invited to attend.
Natasha the corrupted priestess of Isha can officiate it in the church at night when the old priest is asleep.
Every corrupted village woman can attend a ceremony at night while the men are clueless.
Maybe have it consume several jugs of sleep-wine per ceremony to ensure the menfolk are all properly put to sleep that night and won't interrupt/find out.

Athia is also cool with you screwing around as she already knew she’s not the only woman in MC’s life. As long as he treats her better than her husband (which is surprisingly easy) then she’s cool with MC having multiple spouses.

So yea I can see this apply for both routes & not Isha only.
The main Problem with this seems to be to convince the "Harem" that either of the 2 goddesses is indeed a goddess, for starters the gods don't walk the Plain of humans and the women aren't anything like what humans thought them to be.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The main Problem with this seems to be to convince the "Harem" that either of the 2 goddesses is indeed a goddess, for starters the gods don't walk the Plain of humans and the women aren't anything like what humans thought them to be.
Don't actually have to convince them that Gwen is Isha or Athe is really the goddess in order to perform weddings.
Especially if the wedding is being officiated by priestess Natasha or your childhood friend.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes