Feb 7, 2018
Begone cuck.
I used to be like you my friend.

Horribly vanilla. Unable to appreciate the most unusual things in life. You see, I never got bored of what I liked buuuut...I did get jaded. And you will too.

And this game? Short of losing in fights, the NTR doesn't hurt, not really. Because you are the one in control. This game has NTR that you don't feel bad about and, as someone just getting on the kink, THAT is amazing.

Analyse the reasons why you hate Cuckoldry and you will see that what I am saying is right. And perhaps you don't like it right now, but some day, well, I would bet that you'll be in the state of mind to actually appreciate it.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I hate NTR and if this game didn't have the NTR off button and still so much content, I would have never become a fan.

Still, it's very impressive what Chyos managed to pull it off... his player base is divided between the ntr crowd and anti-NTR like me. I don't know any other dev that became successful in this, catering to both audiences and keeping them both happy. Most of them fail miserably and surround themselves with controversy and flame war.

I wonder if Chyos would have more patrons if he didn't create NTR at all... but it's not like he's doing bad though.

Epileptical

May 26, 2020
Analyse the reasons why you hate Cuckoldry and you will see that what I am saying is right. And perhaps you don't like it right now, but some day, well, I would bet that you'll be in the state of mind to actually appreciate it.
or maybe some people are just not into it lol.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wasn't into many things when I was younger, heh. Time changes people.
To a degree, but there is a good chance that the majority of NTR haters will remain that until the end.
Those with no opinion to it might even learn to enjoy it... but don't expect that from haters

Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
To a degree, but there is a good chance that the majority of NTR haters will remain that until the end.
Those with no opinion to it might even learn to enjoy it... but don't expect that from haters
Man, the point is that most ntr-haters call ntr anything. Sharing is sharing, being cucked is being cucked, forchrissake.

An orgy is not ntr. Whenever they see a dick which doesn't belong to MC they start barking like a rabid dog: damn, they're annoying as fuck.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I used to be like you my friend.

Horribly vanilla. Unable to appreciate the most unusual things in life. You see, I never got bored of what I liked buuuut...I did get jaded. And you will too.

And this game? Short of losing in fights, the NTR doesn't hurt, not really. Because you are the one in control. This game has NTR that you don't feel bad about and, as someone just getting on the kink, THAT is amazing.

Don't act like everybody is the same, or will end up the same. Don't act like vanilla is "horrible". People like what they like, no need to analyse or convince themselves that they should like it just because others like it. Do you go through the same process of analysis with other fetishes as well? Like, have you convinced yourself you should like scat, pegging, vore or one of the hundreds of the fringe fetishes?

Not that I agree with the poster you answered to, as he was clearly saying it in a insulting manner. But your points (besides your personal preferences) don't make sense.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Man, the point is that most ntr-haters call ntr anything. Sharing is sharing, being cucked is being cucked, forchrissake.

An orgy is not ntr. Whenever they see a dick which doesn't belong to MC they start barking like a rabid dog: damn, they're annoying as fuck.
I definitely can be annoying, that's why I avoid throwing the NTR word around. Something might not be NTR, but still annoy the non-NTR player (rape for instance... it's obviously not betrayal, but I don't want to see this happening to one of the girls).

Chyos managed to do so well because he understood both audiences... play with NTR-off and the MC will be the only one doing all the action. A harem experience, something the anti-NTR crowd love. And at the same time, this game also has NTR. It was very well thought and he definitely did some research before releasing this game. Shame that many devs apparently don't do that.

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
i have spiked yasmine's tea many times but her corruption is not increasing... is this a bug? or i miss something. I haven't talk to her at all though

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I definitely can be annoying, that's why I avoid throwing the NTR word around. Something might not be NTR, but still annoy the non-NTR player (rape for instance... it's obviously not betrayal, but I don't want to see this happening to one of the girls).

Chyos managed to do so well because he understood both audiences... play with NTR-off and the MC will be the only one doing all the action. A harem experience, something the anti-NTR crowd love. And at the same time, this game also has NTR. It was very well thought and he definitely did some research before releasing this game. Shame that many devs apparently don't do that.
Yeah Chyos masterfully did it right, and the best part is that NTR and not NTR feels natural to the plot and the world, and doesn’t feel forced, (*coff* Not like some other game *coff coff*) ASWS makes both sides happy and hungry for more

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Currently I'm starting to play through the game after the update a while back that caused the gamers to start over and I was trying to decide how much if any corruption to do to the girls. Some girls (Tia for example) I wanted to corrupt and others (Penny, and others) I was unsure of. I know with Imawyn (I think that's her name) I wanted to go down her "Love" path but not sure if you could corrupt her afterwards or even if I wanted to.

So, my general question... In your games do you guys go full corruption and damn the consequences, do you try to stay pure and good, or do you try a hybrid style (corrupt with some and love with others)? If you do a hybrid style, who do you corrupt and who don't you corrupt?
I go for full love route, problem is I'm forced to corrupt Hiba since I need Basic Alchemy recipes. Wish Chyos would add another way to get it instead of cucking Tomak all the time lmao.

Poor lad did nothing wrong.

Reactions: Satyr90
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes