Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This ties back to my statement about using the walkthrough.
If you are using the walkthrough you know this is following her NTR route.
If you are not using the walkthrough this can be something you do unintentionally. Just assuming "oh its not like dave is gonna rape her. she is the baron's daughter after all. And living in the woods is stupid"
When ever there is a decision to be made that results in locking yourself into a route there is a clear ingame warning, so you are aware about the consequences of your doing... again no Walkthrough is needed to play the game.
The only times I find a walkthrough helpful is if I want to trigger a special scene that has special requirements.
In Liandras case the MC thinks about his Options before makeing a decission and he gives a clear summary of each route.
I didn't say she lived there. I said she owned it. so you actually agree with me.
You said that the mansion to the south used be hers, but that is incorrect only the fields to the east of Arenfield used to be hers... it's also not quiet clear wether all of those fields were hers or the majority since the stonecold family also used to own land arounf Arenfield.
I don't believe I am transgressing against anyone by doing so? It's joy to share with others what I enjoy and this is the closest I get to doing so with those that hate what I like. It's, whatcha ma call it, a discourse?

Now, the only thing in which I claim that people will be like me is this; Getting jaded about the things you like after indulging them for years if not decades. THAT state of mind leads to trying new things and there is where I claim that he might end up like me.
Your "mistake" is that your formulate this as a matter of fact, which is an incorrect assumption... or maybe even an arrogation.

Reactions: zARRR
Feb 7, 2018
Your "mistake" is that your formulate this as a matter of fact, which is an incorrect assumption... or maybe even an arrogation.
Why do you mean? It's a fact that people's sex drive decreases when they get older. In women it increases before hitting menopause and nose dives but in men it's slow decline.

I don't know what you would call that except becoming jaded about the whole thing. It's why people try different things to keep things exciting in the bedroom.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why do you mean? It's a fact that people's sex drive decreases when they get older. In women it increases before hitting menopause and nose dives but in men it's slow decline.

I don't know what you would call that except becoming jaded about the whole thing. It's why people try different things to keep things exciting in the bedroom.
Your statement just contradicts itself...
People have likes and dislikes naturally, sometimes they are not aware of fetishes so they are neutral to those, being exposed to that fetish make them realise they might enjoy it or not.
I remember I never knew I had a fetish for corruption games duo not knowing this as a fetish, after encountering it in mind control games I thought that this genre would be my fetish until I learned better from extensive exposure to that fetish.

Yes as humans our preferrences might change, but if you know you hate a fetish you don't just change to likeing it by exposing yourself to it... nor will many people have the masochistic tendency to force themself to extensively expose themself to that fetish.

If you did that's good for you, but don't expect others to do so aswell.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I go for full love route, problem is I'm forced to corrupt Hiba since I need Basic Alchemy recipes. Wish Chyos would add another way to get it instead of cucking Tomak all the time lmao.

Poor lad did nothing wrong.
I had a similar problem when playing an earlier version of the game. I tried to go full love route and couldn't get specific perks without corrupting Tia (I think). I think Chyos may have changed that...

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
God not to bitch too much, but are people seriously gonna all vote for another Tia scene AGAIN?!!!

She's fine but for the life of me I cannot understand the obsession with her. Every other bonus scene she wins usually by a landslide I voted for Nyra just in the hopes of someone else winning this time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
God not to bitch too much, but are people seriously gonna all vote for another Tia scene AGAIN?!!!

She's fine but for the life of me I cannot understand the obsession with her. Every other bonus scene she wins usually by a landslide I voted for Nyra just in the hopes of someone else winning this time.
Well to be fair the other options accumulated enough votes over time to likely surpass the new Tia Option for the next 2 votings atleast... though I can get you for her being voted high in the Discord prevotes.

Last edited:

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
I used to be like you my friend.

Horribly vanilla. Unable to appreciate the most unusual things in life. You see, I never got bored of what I liked buuuut...I did get jaded. And you will too.

And this game? Short of losing in fights, the NTR doesn't hurt, not really. Because you are the one in control. This game has NTR that you don't feel bad about and, as someone just getting on the kink, THAT is amazing.

Analyse the reasons why you hate Cuckoldry and you will see that what I am saying is right. And perhaps you don't like it right now, but some day, well, I would bet that you'll be in the state of mind to actually appreciate it.
Thanks but no thanks. Again: Begone cuck.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

She is the first bitch in your harem. First bitch holds a special place in your heart.
Also her dialog keeps on teasing impreg but she is still not bred. so she needs more scenes
Does Claire even have a Corruption limit? I hit 40 corruption and thought that would be the limit on her, but it just keeps going and going. She gonna be like the 2nd Gwen/Isha at 100?
Gwen can go over 100 if you have sex with her. this lets you preload extra days of 100+ corruption
but annoyingly that extra corruption disappears once you get into a fight

I wish you could lock in gwen at 100 corruption instead of having to constantly refuel her.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Petition to change the title in:
A Struggle with sin and ~and Nuckles~ Tia

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
She is the first bitch in your harem. First bitch holds a special place in your heart.
Also her dialog keeps on teasing impreg but she is still not bred. so she needs more scenes
For some she could not be the first woman but she the one most of us start with.
Tia overall amazing character, she is present not only in the story but in the gameplay, and she is super useful, she takes hits like a boss and chops every tree we see, making every environmentalist sweat.
Tia may be not my best girl, but she has all the cards in the table to be, from the story to the sex scenes… But for the love of Isha patrons are hella obsessed with her, I bet the dwarves are rotting there in the poll

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes