Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She is the first bitch in your harem. First bitch holds a special place in your heart.
Also her dialog keeps on teasing impreg but she is still not bred. so she needs more scenes
Since impregnation will come along her main story granting her more scenes via the Bonus scene won't help.
I'd agree that I want to see some other Character get some love... like Julia for example whom we have kept in limbo for far to long now.
The poor girl needs some hope soon

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Since impregnation will come along her main story granting her more scenes via the Bonus scene won't help.
I'd agree that I want to see some other Character get some love... like Julia for example whom we have kept in limbo for far to long now.
The poor girl needs some hope soon
That Limbo being the line through the kitchen and the piano

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That Limbo being the line through the kitchen and the piano
Well for example I asked for her hand in Liandra's Quest, but brought her to the camp and I never triggered her corruption scene... yet she always acts as if I did, talkeing to her in the kitchen she reffers to me as a lord and speaks about how she is abused by her stepmom.
I hope for atleast a route where she knows who we are and that better times are waiting for her... heck maybe even let her move into our new house to take care of that palace.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well for example I asked for her hand in Liandra's Quest, but brought her to the camp and I never triggered her corruption scene... yet she always acts as if I did, talkeing to her in the kitchen she reffers to me as a lord and speaks about how she is abused by her stepmom.
I hope for atleast a route where she knows who we are and that better times are waiting for her... heck maybe even let her move into our new house to take care of that palace.
Julia truly needs more love, even if she becomes a maid in our house, it’s 100 times better than Giron trauma shithouse

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
I love these missions where the characters meet and have interactions with each other. It would only be necessary to add Imawyn to the team to be: The thief (MC), The tank (Tia), The warrior (Lyvia) and The sorcerer (Imawyn)
An unstoppable balance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I love these missions where the characters meet and have interactions with each other. It would only be necessary to add Imawyn to the team to be: The thief (MC), The tank (Tia), The warrior (Lyvia) and The sorcerer (Imawyn)
An unstoppable balance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sabrina would be the better fit for the Sorceress class though

Reactions: zARRR

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
Sabrina would be the better fit for the Sorceress class though
Yes, but I see Sabrina as less viable than Imawyn for 2 reasons:
1.- Sabrina has the same type of sorcery as the MC and less power. Unlike Imawyn, she not only belongs to a different race, but with it she opens the doors to meet the Goddess of Nature (I will not say her name to avoid spoiling)
2.- Sabrina is isolated with "Gwen", unlike Imawyn, who, although reluctantly, is currently working side by side with several characters and establishing a relationship, "sisterly" if she can be called something.
:3

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, but I see Sabrina as less viable than Imawyn for 2 reasons:
1.- Sabrina has the same type of sorcery as the MC and less power. Unlike Imawyn, she not only belongs to a different race, but with it she opens the doors to meet the Goddess of Nature (I will not say her name to avoid spoiling)
2.- Sabrina is isolated with "Gwen", unlike Imawyn, who, although reluctantly, is currently working side by side with several characters and establishing a relationship, "sisterly" if she can be called something.
:3
Sabrina knows about the origin of our curse and is more accepting than any in regards to the shareing.
Also if you pursued her love route she told you she'll eventually leave Isha in order to get her revenge on the master of the college in Kirlic.
She invites you to help her on her Quest and awaits you breaking ties with Isha yourself and prepare to leave Arenfield

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes