zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If he did, then you gotta tell me how. Walkthrough doesn't mention anything about it.

I'm tired of cucking an innocent man lmao.
Chyos posted here once, that he wanted to implement in the next update (Athia), the choice to ask Katherin for alchemy once you reached something like 5 nature.
Don’t know if he implemented it yet, but if he did, the cycle of cucking for Tomak is finally broken

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When that time comes, I hope Mira won't be too pissed lmao.
I think you missunderstood, Frisha is the daugther of Emily that plays naughty shenigans on you dureing dinner... so vice versa it would be Arianna playing games on you while Rick and Roderick are present... Verena would likely just join her daugther in her cock polishing/wohrship.
Chyos posted here once, that he wanted to implement in the next update (Athia), the choice to ask Katherin for alchemy once you reached something like 5 nature.
Don’t know if he implemented it yet, but if he did, the cycle of cucking for Tomak is finally broken
I can see that work for advanced Alchemy, but Nature only gets unlocked after you learned the basic Alchemy.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What's the problem with the story? Our MC has the right to cuck whoever he wants :mad: (just joking :p ).

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I think you missunderstood, Frisha is the daugther of Emily that plays naughty shenigans on you dureing dinner... so vice versa it would be Arianna playing games on you while Rick and Roderick are present... Verena would likely just join her daugther in her cock polishing/wohrship.
I was referring to a (possible) future scene where Frisha will drop the "bomb" on Mira at dinner. I don't know anything about Verena because I haven't accessed her contents at all.

I hate cucking dudes who don't deserve it.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
As far as I know, level 5 Nature only gives you Advanced Alchemy, the Basic one can only be obtained by starting Tomak's path to MGOTW.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
As far as I know, level 5 Nature only gives you Advanced Alchemy, the Basic one can only be obtained by starting Tomak's path to MGOTW.
I rechecked the post of Chyos it’s number #11, 837, look at it maybe I misinterpreted it

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I rechecked the post of Chyos it’s number #11, 837, look at it maybe I misinterpreted it
Found it:
Thank you for this input. I've just looked into the quest to find a way to make the recipes available without the corruption path. And I found a solution that won't break the anal quest from Tia: Katherin will give the player a book about advanced recipes when he or Tia reaches 4 points in the nature Talent. This book will now also contain the other recipes except the lube recipe. I'm also changing the interaction with the water sources so that you will be able to fill water in a vial if you have one in your inventroy. This will be added with the next update.
So now Advanced Recipes also include the Basic ones, and getting vials of water doesn't require starting Tia's anal quest anymore.
Tomak and I will forever be grateful to you.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Found it:

So now Advanced Recipes also include the Basic ones, and getting vials of water doesn't require starting Tia's anal quest anymore.
Tomak and I will forever be grateful to you.
Actually in order to unlock basic alchemy and the nature skill you need to go to war with the Orc outpost, once some of the men are injured (if you saved both hunters for favor you'll start with 2 injured) you can talk to Katherine in order to heal the injured people of Rumah and she teaches you both the nature skill and basic Alchemy.
The Anal stuff with Tia was required to advance the Rumah storyline as you found Ihba in the well with the mushrooms.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Well to be fair the other options accumulated enoughvotes over time to likely surpass the new Tia Option for the next 2 votings atleast... though I can get you for her being voted high in the Discord prevotes.
I'm not so sure about that... Nyra was a new option and she almost beat Frisha (5 votes apart?). She's winning now, but the point is anything Rumah-related wins. I wouldn't be surprised if Tia wins the next poll after this one... again.

• Sad
Reactions: Evangelion-01

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Actually in order to unlock basic alchemy and the nature skill you need to go to war with the Orc outpost, once some of the men are injured (if you saved both hunters for favor you'll start with 2 injured) you can talk to Katherine in order to heal the injured people of Rumah and she teaches you both the nature skill and basic Alchemy.
The Anal stuff with Tia was required to advance the Rumah storyline as you found Ihba in the well with the mushrooms.
That still requires Hiba to be your wanita and Tia need to witness Anal with Hiba too right? Tried it without Hiba as your wanita and level 5 alchemy learned Katherine potion Skills, but there was no Sticky Lube crafting or am I missing something?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey Evangelion, i know you're a big fan of this game, do you happen to have a no NTR, no corruption save?
No I play the game with NTR on while avoiding any cuck content (I'll take all the girls though so totally corrupt)
That still requires Hiba to be your wanita and Tia need to witness Anal with Hiba too right? Tried it without Hiba as your wanita and level 5 alchemy learned Katherine potion Skills, but there was no Sticky Lube crafting or am I missing something?
That's what Chyos meant he had altered, I would have to check the Walkthrough but I think if you had normal sex for several times with Tia in your hut she'd talk about wanting to try something new, than combined with the Nature Skill on 4+ on either her or you, you can ask Katherine for help.
That would likely also need a higher corruption for her.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
No I play the game with NTR on while avoiding any cuck content (I'll take all the girls though so totally corrupt)
You can still turn off NTR from the settings. If you have a save in which you avoided all the cuck content even if NTR enabled, if you later turn it off from the settings it's virtually the same as having it off from the start.

Edit: didn't see the "no corruption" part, so I guess this doesn't help. The problem with a no corruption run right now is that it essentially cuts about three quarters of the sex scenes. Also there's the problem of the women finding out about each other, which currently afaik can be resolved in a positive manner (e.g. them continuing to be with the MC) only with corruption.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You can still turn off NTR from the settings. If you have a save in which you avoided all the cuck content even if NTR enabled, if you later turn it off from the settings it's virtually the same as having it off from the start.

Edit: didn't see the "no corruption" part, so I guess this doesn't help. The problem with a no corruption run right now is that it essentially cuts about three quarters of the sex scenes. Also there's the problem of the women finding out about each other, which currently afaik can be resolved in a positive manner (e.g. them continuing to be with the MC) only with corruption.
I guess no corruption runs are for people who don’t care much about sex and want to keep things extremely vanilla

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I guess no corruption runs are for people who don’t care much about sex and want to keep things extremely vanilla
I suspect it's more about Players wanting an Athia Play through, hopeing that her Powers will eventually grant the MC an ability similiar to Ishas inhibition reduceing cum.
Though if I am correct that will be a loooong way down the road... or never as the game is still called "A struggle with Sin"

Reactions: zARRR and JakubK

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I think it's people that don't understand that corruption doesn't mean NTR in this game. Two separate things. Corruption is there mostly to unlock scenes.

Even if corruption is a plot choice like in Athia's case, it doesn't mean NTR. The MC goes full maledom and makes her his personal slut, but does not share her with anyone.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think it's people that don't understand that corruption doesn't mean NTR in this game. Two separate things. Corruption is there mostly to unlock scenes.

Even if corruption is a plot choice like in Athia's case, it doesn't mean NTR. The MC goes full maledom and makes her his personal slut, but does not share her with anyone.
unless he/she wants to... there is always an Option for NTR routes afterall.
The Players have complete freedom to play the game with whatever fetish he/she has.

albul

Jun 8, 2017

Beyond unlocking scens, there is also an attitude change of the corrupted women. Non-corrupted women have a more genuine love for the MC, and once corrupted the feelings seem to shift to their more carnal desires ( can't live without MC's cock and the likes), it almost feels like they stay with the MC because they can't help themselves, not because they genuinely want to and love the MC. I'd love to make a non-corruption run at some point for this reason (I'm generally more vanilla oriented), but there are so many paths (even with ntr off), that I'm not sure I'd be able to invest that amount of time again. I also dread the day saves are broken again (Chyos didn't announce anything regarding this afaik, so we're safe for now), but that's another story.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Beyond unlocking scens, there is also an attitude change of the corrupted women. Non-corrupted women have a more genuine love for the MC, and once corrupted the feelings seem to shift to their more carnal desires ( can't live without MC's cock and the likes), it almost feels like they stay with the MC because they can't help themselves, not because they genuinely want to and love the MC. I'd love to make a non-corruption run at some point for this reason (I'm generally more vanilla oriented), but there are so many paths (even with ntr off), that I'm not sure I'd be able to invest that amount of time again. I also dread the day saves are broken again (Chyos didn't announce anything regarding this afaik, so we're safe for now), but that's another story.
I wouldn't say that accumulates to all girls.
If you originally used the Love route they'll be more inclined towards sexual acts and won't shy away of requesting them... or hint them.
Take Penny for example even with higher corruption the most you hear from her is.
"We have a hard day on the fields ahead of us... and when we're done you can plow me."
Sure there also REAL SLUTS among the girls... but that's just how they are.

Reactions: Heitcaho
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes