Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Don't actually have to convince them that Gwen is Isha or Athe is really the goddess in order to perform weddings.
Especially if the wedding is being officiated by priestess Natasha or your childhood friend.
...well you had to convince them that this wedding however is blessed by the gods... and Athia as the "pure" goddess the humans believe her to be wouldn't bless such a union I suppose, I can see the chance that under Isha's blessing such a Polygamic Harem could excist, but the church is not for her worship, so she couldn't bless them there.
The easiest way around these troubles would certainly be to introduce the goddesses to the Harem and make them believe.
..Not that this would be an easy task itself though

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
...well you had to convince them that this wedding however is blessed by the gods... and Athia as the "pure" goddess the humans believe her to be wouldn't bless such a union I suppose, I can see the chance that under Isha's blessing such a Polygamic Harem could excist, but the church is not for her worship, so she couldn't bless them there.
The easiest way around these troubles would certainly be to introduce the goddesses to the Harem and make them believe.
..Not that this would be an easy task itself though
Well, the church is actually built on top of an old temple to 5 different gods.

And yea it will be much harder to convince them that Athia approves than Isha. Since Isha is the goddess of sex and lust and hedonism and Athia the goddess of wisdom.
But it is based on the idea that the girl is already willing to marry you. And maybe corrupted... not impossible, even if hard

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, the church is actually built on top of an old temple to 5 different gods.

And yea it will be much harder to convince them that Athia approves than Isha. Since Isha is the goddess of sex and lust and hedonism and Athia the goddess of wisdom.
But it is based on the idea that the girl is already willing to marry you. And maybe corrupted... not impossible, even if hard
uhm... no. the church worships both Uldar and Athia and is build atop of a ritual side of Gromthul, the sanctuary however is guarded/sealed by a mechanism that requires sacrificing items to the 6 gods (represented as statues).
The corrupted Natasha keeps on going about wanting to build a church for Isha one day though.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
uhm... no. the church worships both Uldar and Athia and is build atop of a ritual side of Gromthul, the sanctuary however is guarded/sealed by a mechanism that requires sacrificing items to the 6 gods (represented as statues).
The corrupted Natasha keeps on going about wanting to build a church for Isha one day though.
Corrupted Natasha is an annoying gal tho,
This is what corrupted cum does to a mf

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Corrupted Natasha is an annoying gal tho,
This is what corrupted cum does to a mf
considering that corruption only removes inhibition this shows that she had always been repressing her slutty side.
She certainly mastered the art to build a mental damm... until the MC wrecks it all with the corrupted holy water. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR and mrttao

frozzaia

Dec 14, 2017
My game using the newest version (4.8.0), but when im using my old save data (ver 4.5.0) then save again, its still using the ver 4.5.0 on the save description, any solution for this ?
Or somebody can post their save data from the beginning of ver 4.8.0

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It’s already awesome, I don’t know think we will see their death for at least a loooong time
You can already fight and defeat the "Orc King" as is... not sure wether he dies or lives after that as we retreat in a hurry.
Though he hardly is the only strong Orc that has a fable for killing and rapeing humans

Reactions: TwinSideWings

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You can already fight and defeat the "Orc King" as is... not sure wether he dies or lives after that as we retreat in a hurry.
Though he hardly is the only strong Orc that has a fable for killing and rapeing humans
Wasn’t there also another orc other than him tho?
Like the one who wanted to marry Umah?
We have still 2 bosses from the orc faction, him and Tia’s dad, and maybe Gromthul himself could come and fight (I highly doubt it, but a boss fight against gods in an rpg game is a must)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wasn’t there also another orc other than him tho?
Like the one who wanted to marry Umah?
We have still 2 bosses from the orc faction, him and Tia’s dad, and maybe Gromthul himself could come and fight (I highly doubt it, but a boss fight against gods in an rpg game is a must)
Speaking of Orc King only the leader in the stronghold fits... Gurthak is either dead or our slave before that and Tia's dad is apparently going to be dealt with in her next Update.
I wouldn't call Gromthul an Orc too

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Speaking of Orc King only the leader in the stronghold fits... Gurthak is either dead or our slave before that and Tia's dad is apparently going to be dealt with in her next Update.
I wouldn't call Gromthul an Orc too
But from the side of orcs yes

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018

the fight is unsatisfactory for me. it should ended with killing the "orc king" and mc bang the wife.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But from the side of orcs yes
The Orcs would likely call him either their god, their master or god father... but I doubt they'd dare to compare themselfes with him as the same race.
the fight is unsatisfactory for me. it should ended with killing the "orc king" and mc bang the wife.
The MC came to negotiate, without an army at his back while being surrounded by an army of Orcs... he made his point clear and demonstrated his power to make it sit... but killing their leader would have been a suicidal mission at that point.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The Orcs would likely call him either their god, their master or god father... but I doubt they'd dare to compare themselfes with him as the same race.
Do you think he looks like the other gods like Athia and Isha, or he is more primordial looking?
Like elv?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do you think he looks like the other gods like Athia and Isha, or he is more primordial looking?
Like elv?
There IS a statue in the cellar of the church so we know how he looks (Gods are created by the imagination of their followers and given power by their devotion) so statues of the gods are likely very accurate to the actual appearnce of a god

Reactions: zARRR

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Can I just say how GOOD the NTR is in this game? Tia bouncing her ass into one of the Rumah fellows was what cemented it for me. Like, it was US that caused but it's her that's feeling the shame and the mental pain even as she is overcome by the corruption that we gave her. And what clinches it is her facial expression

chefs kiss

Which is why I am still waiting for the chance to bring any of our girls to Rumah to provide our men plenty of, umm, motivation

Or, hell, babies. :D
Begone cuck.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes