Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
i cant find any plague fiend on cave any one have any solution? anyone know which variable is the heart I mean variable no #

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
i cant find any plague fiend on cave any one have any solution? anyone know which variable is the heart I mean variable no #
you should ask yourself: "why can't I find them?"

1) you killed them and got no heart ----> wait for a few days: they respawn like every damn wolf/orc/bandit/creature you kill everywhere;

2) you didn't find them therefore you didn't kill them -----> man, they're where you're supposed to find them. Come on.

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
you should ask yourself: "why can't I find them?"

1) you killed them and got no heart ----> wait for a few days: they respawn like every damn wolf/orc/bandit/creature you kill everywhere;

2) you didn't find them therefore you didn't kill them -----> man, they're where you're supposed to find them. Come on.
but i tried more than 3 days but there is no creatures except the spiders

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've noticed something, after doing the The Church questline you can still visit the basement and beat/fuck Syfa. My question is, can I fuck Syfa without no consequences as during the questline I've chose not to fuck her in front of Mira which disable ntr for her with Aidalin?
Syfa is around for the Player to have a chance to get Demon keys, storywise she would have been gone as soon as she broke the seal.
It's unclear wether or not that will have a negative effect, though I wouldn't test it as doing this now might change triggers that COULD later confuse the game and set you on a wrong path.
but i tried more than 3 days but there is no creatures except the spiders
Try 5 days that's the normal respawn time.
I think only herbs and map drops respawn in 3 days

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I am missing one merc to hire. Think something messed up but anyone know the variable so I can just add?
Timeskip 10days
The more you mess with variables, the more you mess with your save...
PS. Search on all areas, maybe you forgot some...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Syfa is around for the Player to have a chance to get Demon keys, storywise she would have been gone as soon as she broke the seal.
you can also get demon keys from the cat. I had a bunch when i first encountered syfa
I've noticed something, after doing the The Church questline you can still visit the basement and beat/fuck Syfa. My question is, can I fuck Syfa without no consequences as during the questline I've chose not to fuck her in front of Mira which disable ntr for her with Aidalin?
I fucked Syfa a bunch of times duringt he quest with no issue. I did not do it in front of Mira, so she just chose to not believe Syfa when Syfa claimed we had sex. It is also possible that NTR being off was the cause but the official walkthrough specifically specifies to not fuck Syfa in front of Mira, rather than not fucking her at all. I think that distinction matters

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can also get demon keys from the cat. I had a bunch when i first encountered syfa

I fucked Syfa a bunch of times duringt he quest with no issue. I did not do it in front of Mira, so she just chose to not believe Syfa when Syfa claimed we had sex. It is also possible that NTR being off was the cause but the official walkthrough specifically specifies to not fuck Syfa in front of Mira, rather than not fucking her at all. I think that distinction matters
The cat became available after Mira's Update so back than Syfa being around was a neccessarity for all that had no luck with the key drop before.
But I agree with the rest.... she is also a relatively easy enemy with moderate exp rewards.
You can only fuck Syfa if you told her your name if I am not mistaken... avoiding to have sex with her will result in Aldyn fucking up in front of Mira by telling her... so you'll miss out on a chance to show Aldyn up

Reactions: mrttao

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Who knows, she didn't win any votes recently.

My recommendation would be wait it out until she gets her contents & resist your urges in clapping those demon cheeks for now.
She did claim that everytime MC fucks her, she gets stronger. Maybe in future updates (most likely Athia) we'll see if fucked Syfa is stronger than untouched Syfa.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yep, as long as you don't fuck Syfa in front of Mira, you can fuck her 100 times if you want and you still won't trigger Aidalin scenes.
So far, at least.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
She did claim that everytime MC fucks her, she gets stronger. Maybe in future updates (most likely Athia) we'll see if fucked Syfa is stronger than untouched Syfa.
she explicitly escapes as part of her plot though. once escaped she can recover her strength by fucking any rando anywhere. so I doubt this will become an issue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
she explicitly escapes as part of her plot though. once escaped she can recover her strength by fucking any rando anywhere. so I doubt this will become an issue.
depends, her seal might not be completly broken and she is in a great hurry to visit the next seal in Kirlic.
There is also a chance that the Abt or some kind of saint is around to weaken her.
We also don't know wether Syfa realised that the MC carries Isha's essence inside him, which could be the reason why he specifically could strengthen her.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So guys, what did Chyos say a week ago in his last post? I guess he drew up a little balance, didn't he?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
depends, her seal might not be completly broken and she is in a great hurry to visit the next seal in Kirlic.
There is also a chance that the Abt or some kind of saint is around to weaken her.
We also don't know wether Syfa realised that the MC carries Isha's essence inside him, which could be the reason why he specifically could strengthen her.
That makes sense. And would make for a good start for developing a relationship with her. albeit it would be somewhat unconventional what with her being a daemon

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Regarding Syfa, you can have sex with her (there are two animations = win (doggy) and defeat (cowgirl)).

Those are available with NTR off. Only in the confrontation with Mira and the knight, it's when the MC will decide for himself that Syfa is lying.

But I turned NTR on to this scene because I was curious. It's nothing much really. Nothing that you would miss after seeing her two previous animations, I mean.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes