Rann

Sep 5, 2016
Does anyone know what the issue is with the church? Can't seem to taint the water in the newest version

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone know what the issue is with the church? Can't seem to taint the water in the newest version
I don't know why this is happening for you, but everything works for me in this version. I just double-checked after reading your message. True, I'm playing the Russian version of the game, but it's no different from the original version (except for the text in it).
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

t727

Jan 4, 2018
its a great game! but there are bugs, not that they are game breaking. am playing both routes, harem and ntr. Hope to see more pregnancy scenes and marriages happening in the future. how often does the developer update this game?
So there are pregnancy scenes?
I need to have this confirmed since other games fly the pregnancy tag even if it means someone say "pregnancy"

Last edited:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Yep we have a possible pregnant woman here with sex scenes and all that stuff, it’s Kate
Thanks!
If you would kindly answer this too if you know?
Also, what kind of transformation does this game have?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks!
If you would kindly answer this too if you know?
Also, what kind of transformation does this game have?
Sure, we have some transformations and most of them are optional.
For example Futa transformation, breast expansion, rejuvenation and humanization(?) since you can turn an orc woman into a more human like appearance.
That’s all for now

Reactions: Clown.34

t727

Jan 4, 2018
We have some transformations and most of them are optional.
For example Futa transformation, breast expansion, rejuvenation and humanization(?) since you can turn an orc woman into a more human like appearance.
That’s all for now
Thanks!
What is rejuvenation?

You've reached your reaction limit for today
I'll "like" your reply tomorrow.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks!
What is rejuvenation?

You've reached your reaction limit for today
I'll "like" your reply tomorrow.
No worries, an old hag gets younger in real time, so it’s probably age regression? Dunno, but she simply gets younger

t727

Jan 4, 2018
No worries, an old hag gets younger in real time, so it’s probably age regression? Dunno, but she simply gets younger
I guess someone would become very rich if they invented such a method!
I'm going to download this game right now!

Reactions: zARRR

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
Wondering if we will move onto Kirlic sometime this year...... I gotta say, this is one of the more long term, long lasting games that I have seen, not sure if anything short of Chyos burnout or fade away will stop it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i have returned after wasting 4 lives on elden ring, so--can we finally walk tia around in her wanita outfit:sneaky: or are we still too afraid of achieving greatness
In my case she walks around wearing heavy Iron armor with Iron Plates.... though optical it's her PEasant Outfit

• Sad
Reactions: CruelOcean

Simara

Jul 1, 2017
so i went to the the basement for saving mira and the game show :
Loading Error
failed to load : img/doodads/Cracks/Crack A.npg
anybody can help me Please ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so i went to the the basement for saving mira and the game show :
Loading Error
failed to load : img/doodads/Cracks/Crack A.npg
anybody can help me Please ?
Which Version are you playing?
This is the first time someone reported a misslabeled check like this and that content had been around for a few Versions.
unless you misstipped aswell and meant *.png

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes