Simara

Jul 1, 2017
Which Version are you playing?
This is the first time someone reported a misslabeled check like this and that content had been around for a few Versions.
unless you misstipped aswell and meant *.png
this is the last version : A Struggle With Sin 0.4.8.0a

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
this is the last version : A Struggle With Sin 0.4.8.0a
...Are you playing via a Freewebsite, a compressed Version, any 3rd party cheat programms, an Update only Version, etc...?
How to trigger the (October/November)
boss fight
Either change your system setting to any Date in October and Dezember or wait until ingame reaches those months.
Can someone please help, I'm getting when I start the game

View attachment 1769209
Maybe Update your graphiccard driver or redownload the game from a different Hoster in the OP.

Reactions: Nellyg

Simara

Jul 1, 2017
...Are you playing via a Freewebsite, a compressed Version, any 3rd party cheat programms, an Update only Version, etc...?

Either change your system setting to any Date in October and Dezember or wait until ingame reaches those months.

Maybe Update your graphiccard driver or redownload the game from a different Hoster in the OP.
i play a compressed version

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Compressed Ren'py games might work - they might miss a few pictures, they might crash, but you can rollback and move forward with the game.

Compressed RPGMs? they crash.

Reactions: Nellyg
Feb 28, 2018
Can someone please help, I'm getting when I start the game

View attachment 1769209
Lol, nice "compression". Skipping the image and loading it from a webserver might reduce the initial download size, but it's using up bandwidth whenever you're playing the game. Well, at least if the CORS headers would've been correctly set up. I wonder what else this modified game might have loaded from that mysterious server. :LOL:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
For the people that will decide to try the game, one of the quest will ask you to gather wood for the fireplace, dont be stupid enough to think those logs clearly cut for a fireplace in the witch house can be used for the quest

They are not orcs, they are people who painted themselves with green paint lol
And the teeth?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes