Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
To people who like Ophellia what is it, her looks? I just found her kind of boring and her story non-existent. I'm actually curious.
Welp, she needed more content. And she wears modern glasses in medieval times, it makes her a bit magical.

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
I have a glitch where the rejuvenation I give Gwen doesn't last, and she just needs more and more and won't tell me what she did with Maui. Anyone else have similar issues?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
To me the glasses are the main reason why she isn't in any real Position in my Waifu chart.
But man without her glasses she would just be a merchant girl, you gotta admit the glasses do her job, in at least make her distinguishable.
Also Eva’s waifu chart… Let me guess Emily and Claire first position amirite?

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But man without her glasses she would just be a merchant girl, you gotta admit the glasses do her job, in at least make her distinguishable.
Also Eva’s waifu chart… Let me guess Emily and Claire first position amirite?
Emily (a hot MILF with an incredible story) for sure... 2nd place is heavily contested by Verena and Claire though (both incredible hot MILFs with less incredible stories...yet).

Reactions: zARRR

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
In an extremly boreing sleep garment and her everyday dress also hides more than it would be useful to her.
she could easily improve her deals with an open blouse :devilish:
indeed, frisha could work an hour or two making her underwear work better >.>
someone, whoever it is, needs some seethrough undergarments too :illuminati:

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes