Horalover

May 7, 2017
is the netori avoidable?
Wondering if this is serious and just a joke on the whole "Is NTR avoidable" thing

Technically, yes, but you will be missing out on content. There are the following routes that can be seen as netori
  • Frisha (From Dave, love interest early)
  • Verena (From Roderic, husband)
  • Maui (From Gurtak, the orc chief. Technically, she can never get NTRed but they're a thing)
  • Penny (From Henry, fiance)
  • Hiba (She has a husband)
  • Ayita (Some guy likes her)
  • Yasmine (Mayor's wife)
There might be some progression that will be blocked and you'll be missing out on scenes but these are the "netori" scenarios from what I can remember. Especially since there is some tie-ins with other questlines, you might find it difficult to actually get a game where you only have relations with single/unmarried/widowed women.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wondering if this is serious and just a joke on the whole "Is NTR avoidable" thing

Technically, yes, but you will be missing out on content. There are the following routes that can be seen as netori
  • Maui (From Gurtak, the orc chief. Technically, she can never get NTRed but they're a thing)
  • Yasmine (Mayor's wife)
There might be some progression that will be blocked and you'll be missing out on scenes but these are the "netori" scenarios from what I can remember. Especially since there is some tie-ins with other questlines, you might find it difficult to actually get a game where you only have relations with single/unmarried/widowed women.
Emily from Marcus.
Marcus dies in the Intro but at the end of her story she'll be your wife and mother to your children (yet to come).
Though I'd rather assume he mixed netori with netorare with his question

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Emily from Marcus.
Marcus dies in the Intro but at the end of her story she'll be your wife and mother to your children (yet to come).
Also Julia she'll be screwed by the butler if her corruption is high enough when you haven't told Giron that you wanna marry Julia or when you tell her she needs more training.
And Liandra when you corrupt her too much with cumwine. She'll have fun with Dave.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Emily from Marcus.
True. I guess adding onto that, Nyra also counts. She's the wife of the chieftain.

I guess regarding NTR, the best answer is probably just saying "Most people have NTR scenes" lol. I expect that all of them will eventually have NTR scenes as the game progresses

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
Doesn't Netori only count when the couple you're stealing from are actually in love?
  • Yasmine (Mayor's wife)
Frisha - Dave just wants her for sex
Verena - Their marriage was already in the gutter and she clearly lost all respect for him
Maui - Don't Orcs fuck the strongest to begin with? i.e. they have no concept of monogamy.
Penny - Deadbeat fiancé only after her property
Hiba - Yep this is clearly Netori
Ayita - She was using him (and others) for gifts, hardly any romance on that front. Also they weren't a couple.
Yasmine - Technically Netori but to be fair the Mayor was drugging her with the love potion to begin with so this is just comeuppance

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Please, don't start this again. Not another lame debate involving hentai tropes' definitions.

NOT HERE

Netorare, netori... WTF are these shitty words, dudes?

please, use proper "real life" words: sharing, cucking, orgies, threesomes and so on. MC shares. MC cucks. MC likes watching. MC likes threesomes. MC has preggo sex (maybe?).

For crying out loud.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Speaking of Rumah, I wonder how the orc princess is doing now that she is banging Dasan? Wonder what will happen after that? Will the mom be bimbofied? Will Dasan's mom get thrown to the orcs?
Why should Nyra be thrown to the orcs?
Throw her in the well instead

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes