MacG

Dec 2, 2018
well now this is anoying, i'm going to ask although some ppl get mad , if anyone know if this was answered previosly pls i'll be really gratefull if you can copy the answer or show it to me, but anyways, the questio/situation:
i already restarted the game 5 times to try to get the 2 last steps on verena's quest line the "25 and26" to be specific. I made everything in the walkthough, all the quest lines needed and didn't edit the saves at all. but it appears that it doesn't matter bc the 25 don't get triggered even haveing aff 20 and cor 6 (walkthough says 5+ minimum) the last 4 times got her on corr 6 and 7 and it doesn't matter, i just can't trigger the supposed surprise on the 25 and obviously can't get the 26.
so again i don't have anything agains anyone here but i would be glad if only ppl willing to help istead the tipic comment that we all know.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
well now this is anoying, i'm going to ask although some ppl get mad , if anyone know if this was answered previosly pls i'll be really gratefull if you can copy the answer or show it to me, but anyways, the questio/situation:
i already restarted the game 5 times to try to get the 2 last steps on verena's quest line the "25 and26" to be specific. I made everything in the walkthough, all the quest lines needed and didn't edit the saves at all. but it appears that it doesn't matter bc the 25 don't get triggered even haveing aff 20 and cor 6 (walkthough says 5+ minimum) the last 4 times got her on corr 6 and 7 and it doesn't matter, i just can't trigger the supposed surprise on the 25 and obviously can't get the 26.
so again i don't have anything agains anyone here but i would be glad if only ppl willing to help istead the tipic comment that we all know.
Are you playing a compressed version?

Well, drop your save here - with config and global files too.

So, we'll have a look into it.

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
Are you playing a compressed version?

Well, drop your save here - with config and global files too.

So, we'll have a look into it.
I hope i did it ok, never used this to send a file or save so if there's something missing let me know so i can send it
thanks for the help btw

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I hope i did it ok, never used this to send a file or save so if there's something missing let me know so i can send it
thanks for the help btw
All right,

I used your save... and I triggered the scene on the spot - at my first attempt.

Now, I'm going to tell you what I EXACTLY did:

- your savegame started in Verena's bedroom in the morning (when you wake up)
- I waited until evening - dinner time. I went downstairs and had dinner with Arianna & family
- then I waited until Verena enters her room (at midnight): I immediately entered her room, we fucked, I slept with her
- next morning the "surprise" triggered

That's it. Done.

Last edited:

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
All right,

I used your save... and I triggered the scene on the spot - at my first attempt.

Now, I'm going to tell you what I EXACTLY did:

- your savegame started in Verena's bedroom in the morning (when you wake up)
- I waited until evening - dinner time. I went downstairs and had dinner with Arianna & family
- then I waited until Verena enters her room (at midnight): I immediately entered her room, we fucked, I slept with her
- next morning the "surprise" triggered

That's it. Done.
so there must be something with my game then i guess, i tryed what you did and she just wakes up and leave the room like nothing (or maybe i'm thinking the surprise is in the room but it really is somewhere else? ) so i'm going to try one more time without the "T" option (forward time) and if it doesn't work i guess i'll have to redownload the game or something.
Thank you for taking your time helping me.

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
so there must be something with my game then i guess, i tryed what you did and she just wakes up and leave the room like nothing (or maybe i'm thinking the surprise is in the room but it really is somewhere else? ) so i'm going to try one more time without the "T" option (forward time) and if it doesn't work i guess i'll have to redownload the game or something.
Thank you for taking your time helping me.
well after all it was my game, i just deleted the game, unzipped it again, pasted the same save that i loaded here and finally triggered the cutscene, i wouldn't have been able to see it if i kept trying with the old file, again thanks for the help Ottoeight

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
Hello, can someone please tell me
Were the location are that suppose
The secret orc king fight between October/November because I couldn't trigger it

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Because people keep asking for an update for free, and the developer doesn't get enough support to get more people to work on his game.
Such wise words Chyos deserves more but WhEn iS UpDaTe1?1?!1

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Funny thing is, I didn't like this update.

Another woman working for Thomas, while dressing like a whore for him? Yeah, not my thing.

Not a deal-breaker, of course... especially because I liked the previous ones... Athia was great and before that, we had Raiisha and Umah plus bonus scenes, right? Those were pretty cool too.

But this one you can't help but feel that the developer had a target audience in mind when he wrote this situation. Or maybe it's just me.

And Ophilia is now very different, very bright nipples and I think smaller ass...? It's kinda weird when you see her old scenes. I preferred her how she was.

Just voicing my opinion. The full update has not been released yet, maybe this week will be. So just be patient I guess, maybe you guys will like it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Another woman working for Thomas, while dressing like a whore for him? Yeah, not my thing.

Not a deal-breaker, of course... especially because I liked the previous ones... Athia was great and before that, we had Raiisha and Umah plus bonus scenes, right? Those were pretty cool too.

But this one you can't help but feel that the developer had a target audience in mind when he wrote this situation. Or maybe it's just me.

And Ophilia is now very different, very bright nipples and I think smaller ass...? It's kinda weird when you see her old scenes. I preferred her how she was.

Just voicing my opinion. The full update has not been released yet, maybe this week will be. So just be patient I guess, maybe you guys will like it.
Well, I guess time will tell.

I think that everytime the Author changes a character's features we are taken aback. At first, I didn't like the new MC, I didn't like the new Melissa, the new Katherine, the new Anya and so. Now I think they're fine.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Ophelia is probably the one I spent less time to know her (biblically of course) and stuff; So I frankly wasn’t looking forward for this update, the real update that I am waiting for is the next one eheheh.
Ophilia got nerf lol?

Her ass had been S tier for too long xD.
Chyos had to revision the meta, now Ophelia’s butt is in D tier, what will the pro players say about this?! XD
Well, I guess time will tell.

I think that everytime the Author changes a character's features we are taken aback. At first, I didn't like the new MC, I didn't like the new Melissa, the new Katherine, the new Anya and so. Now I think they're fine.
I agree, now I prefer the MC’s new design and Anya’s is still hot even without her purple hair… But not Katherine, the old Katherine scared the crap out of me

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes