ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Do you think the Dev will eventually use Lainah/Umah as an Alaira Priestess?
There is currently one Priestess for Athia and one for Gromtul.
Since Isha want the MC to open a path to the Fae/Elves's Tree, a collaboration with an hipotetic Alaira Priestess could be necessary.

Different topic: If you are Chieftain, Lainah has more scenes than in the Dasan route? Like in the Chieftain Hut?
If Dasan is chief then he'll fuck Lainah with the promise of making her his wanita, as far as I know it's only a scene of they talking and after ten days talking at noon in the chieftain's tent he'll take her virginity (or you can take it before he do it)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I wonder if all LIs are impregnable by the time this game will be finished or will there be some that you can't, i do hope we get to give Nyra actually a decent kid, unlike Dasan was.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any help plz ? i have the save file of the version (0.3.7.5) and it daosn't work in the new version , wha

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any help plz ? i have the save file of the version (0.3.7.5) and it daosn't work in the new version , what can i do plz? thank u so much

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
How do i activate the ntr route with Natasha?
you need to contaminate in holy water that is drunk daily and in this way wait for her boobs to grow to the maximum, once done spy on her from 4 pm, spank her and let her suck you, but don't have sex, in Instead, the 4th option will appear, which is to send it to the father.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Has it been confirmed that she is menopausal or is she just old, since there's been few cases of quite old birthgivers
She is considered a side girl Character, impregnation wasn't really considered for her... that might change if enough people request it though

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
any help plz ? i have the save file of the version (0.3.7.5) and it daosn't work in the new version , what can i do plz? thank u so much
Save files after 3.9.0. don’t work anymore on the new versions, either start again or use the save file provided in the game (even if I recommend to restart since lots of new stuff)
I wonder if all LIs are impregnable by the time this game will be finished or will there be some that you can't, i do hope we get to give Nyra actually a decent kid, unlike Dasan was.
Jeez why everyone is obsessed with Nyra, anyways even if we get multiple pregnancies, side characters like Nyra will be the lasts or won’t have it (in the end patrons decide).
So expect characters like Emily, Frisha, Tia, Claire et cetera to have kids first

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
As I always say, while Our MC is struggling with sin, some players are struggling with the walkthrough :p

Just joking ;)
Old but gold joke, when in doubt accuse the game
She is considered a side girl Character, impregnation wasn't really considered for her... that might change if enough people request it though
Ah you beat me in time Eva

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Has it been confirmed that she is menopausal or is she just old, since there's been few cases of quite old birthgivers
I think you guys shouldn't skip dialogues and inner monologues. She tells herself she's too old for that.

Anyway, the village is full of healthy young women... so, what the hell man.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think you guys shouldn't skip dialogues and inner monologues. She tells herself she's too old for that.

Anyway, the village is full of healthy young women... so, what the hell man.
She says she considers herself to old to be desirable or a mother again... she isn't really saying that she can't get pregnant anymore... and once her affection and corruption reach a certain point she'll even playfully indicates she'd like to be a mother again

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
reading last comments etc last time i played was version 3.x something i think, also back to what i was gona saying reading last comments about support etc i know im gona be selfish here, but THIS GAME is good but for me (in my head im only gona back to play if the story reach a point of the guy back to the citatel and find her bio mother (myabe the queen) i cant remember right but last time on v3.x the history was talking about the ''guardian'' step-father have to run with the boy because some nobility problem they gona have if they find the truth about MC
for me in only gona back if the dev reach that point with the main story of mc finding the real mom and fight for the throne with the step-brother or step-sister (this not about incest only because i am fan of that fetish) but its greatly increase the story making the mc fithing for the kingdom and showing he was the first born and can save the kingdom etc even fithing vs maybe a uncle and taking he aunt for the throne etc idk just inventing here SRY THE ''ENGRISH''
here my psot from the past #8,298

in my head if the dev focus on add a true mother in the story more ''MILF LOVER'' will join but this was just my selfish thinking on the game when i played fully imagining they reunite for even more story but since the dev use (patreon) this will never happen because the dev dont wanna lose their followers
Hell yeah m dude,bring on some more milf content,older women need love too :(

Reactions: valley57
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes