Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
No. He dies on the chief route, and Chyos doesn't wanna to change that. That question was before asked to Chyos.
By the way, if MC becomes Chieftain and kills Hasan when he's camping, will it have major impact in the future? I know Tia said that he won't be missed, but twists could happen.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Like him arising from the dead?
im searching an old game mimlar to this especialy in combats and i forget the title ,the history about a brother and his sister and i was stopping playing when she got in prison with another girl . maybe you can help me to find it , thank u so much

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
im searching an old game mimlar to this especialy in combats and i forget the title ,the history about a brother and his sister and i was stopping playing when she got in prison with another girl . maybe you can help me to find it , thank u so much
Sorry what?
It’s better if you search that stuff not here since it’s off topic, and also I have absolutely no idea of whichever game you are talking, since it’s too vague even with details

Reactions: frasse

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
By the way, if MC becomes Chieftain and kills Hasan when he's camping, will it have major impact in the future? I know Tia said that he won't be missed, but twists could happen.
I think Dasan wasn't meant to be seen again, Chyos just added him for people who send him packing to get a closure to that storyline.
The tribe considers him a coward and murderer and the Orcs consider him to weak in any regard to deal with him in any other way than to kill him.
Even Dasan himself was aware of that since he attacked MC in order to end his own struggle

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Sorry what?
It’s better if you search that stuff not here since it’s off topic, and also I have absolutely no idea of whichever game you are talking, since it’s too vague even with details
i mean a similar game like this and sorry for ths question

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i mean a similar game like this and sorry for ths question
A struggle with sin is quite unique as a game, the one who has the most resemblances is Peasant Quest, but even for their similarities the two games are practically different.
In one the story and characters motivations play a big role in the other one the story is not as present but there is still lore around.
In one there is no bestiality and ntr is optional while the other one has bestiality scenes and ntr sometimes hardly avoidable.
Et cetera

Reactions: Evangelion-01

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
A struggle with sin is quite unique as a game, the one who has the most resemblances is Peasant Quest, but even for their similarities the two games are practically different.
In one the story and characters motivations play a big role in the other one the story is not as present but there is still lore around.
Et cetera
thank u for reply me , maybe one day i will find it ,so just can u tell me when can i get the book of potion from gwen ? because every time she is in

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
thank u for reply me , maybe one day i will find it ,so just can u tell me when can i get the book of potion from gwen ? because every time she is in
...you can use the Links in signatures for Peasant's Quest... like mine for example

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Learn to read -> Get anesthetic -> distract Gwen -> Get the book -> ??? -> Profit

Reactions: frasse

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Chyos may have listened to my whining, the MC seems to be more in control of the Ophilia situation in the tavern now (if you're reading this, thanks man).

A lot of effort has been put in, there are now four new positions for Ophilia plus dancing, clothes on or off.
(Edit: and yes, there is also the optional NTR)

Is it one of my favorite updates? Not really. But it's cool. Ophilia needed more content and this opens new possibilities for the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eradawn and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Chyos may have listened to my whining, the MC seems to be more in control of the Ophilia situation in the tavern now (if you're reading this, thanks man).

A lot of effort has been put in, there are now four new positions for Ophilia plus dancing, clothes on or off.

Is it one of my favorite updates? Not really. But it's cool. Ophilia needed more content and this opens new possibilities for the future.
So in a nutshell a blessing for Ophelia’s fans, a cool update for everyone else.
Always great job Chyos

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

(Edit: and yes, there is also the optional NTR)

my 2 cents:

coolest updates: MC fighting the cult and saving Arianna; MC saving Mira under the church; dwarves and the mine;

hottest sex with: Verena, Arianna, Athia, Frisha, Gwen+Sabrina;

worst sex: ugly green orchess (yikes! my dick frightened!!!), the dwarves (well, it went limp).

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes