Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I see here, that people likes to get cucked.

Damn.
Some non-NTR don't even give games like this one a chance, even if the NTR is optional.

It's understandable. Some say that break immersion and some say that the dev will turn their back on them focusing more on the content they don't like (it did happen before).

I did decide to give this game a chance, although I wonder sometimes if my appreciation will last. This Ophilia update did give me a bad vibe initially. But so far, I had no reason to distrust the dev.

But that's why the NTR people will be more vocal and maybe even more numerous. I don't want to know about the NTR, so I avoid talks about this content, and they always pop up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Some non-NTR don't even give games like this one a chance, even if the NTR is optional.

It's understandable. Some say that break immersion and some say that the dev will turn their back on them focusing more on the content they don't like (it did happen before).

I did decide to give this game a chance, although I wonder sometimes if my appreciation will last. This Ophilia update did give me a bad vibe initially. But so far, I had no reason to distrust the dev.

But that's why the NTR people will be more vocal and maybe even more numerous. I don't want to know about the NTR, so I avoid talks about this content, and they always pop up.
But without the NTR the game would not feel as compelling with the stakes of situations or unique in general.
And also as you said once, it’s quite amusing that Chyos made a game that sastisfy both audiences.
Anyways cheer up Wolf for that the next updates may be the most interesting stuff anticipated in a while (After Athia)

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
But without the NTR the game would not feel as compelling with the stakes of situations or unique in general.
And also as you said once, it’s quite amusing that Chyos made a game that sastisfy both audiences.
Anyways cheer up Wolf for that the next updates may be the most interesting stuff anticipated in a while (After Athia)
Chyos is the only one successful in this, like I said, he didn't give me a reason to distrust him so far. All the others failed, so I just hope that the same thing doesn't happen again.

And yeah it's all right, next month is Anya.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Thanks but it has never worked for me. I have an account and like clockwork, at around 60% - 65% I get a message that my in-browser storage is full (which it isn't) and when I clear it I'm logged out of my account. Then when I log back in it tells me that my transfer quota has been exceeded for the day.
google megadownloader 1.8-it bypasses mega limits and if you have good dl speeds is rapid :)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017

i disagree that as you put it"NTR people will be more vocal and maybe even more numerous",ntr fans on here seem to be a minority and the anti ntr people are definatley more vocal,even to the point of having anti ntr sigs.its not rocket science look at tags if you dont like it-move on to another of the many amazing games on here :)

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
i disagree that as you put it"NTR people will be more vocal and maybe even more numerous",ntr fans on here seem to be a minority and the anti ntr people are definatley more vocal,even to the point of having anti ntr sigs.
Perhaps I wasn't clear, I was talking about ASWS specifically.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.4.9.0a] [Chyos]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tonkin

Mar 25, 2020
im on the storyline about the warewolf and theres suppose to be a number wheel under under the book?
cant locate THAT number what is it?only number i see is 358 in a blue tag off to the side?
If you go back to the first post you will see a link to a walk-through. The answer is in there.

Reactions: str8up

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How about reading the Changelog?
the changelog is outdated. the game has been updated but the changelog is currently only available to patreons
v0.4.8.0 only showing for me in the changelog. Perhaps you would like to enlighten me since you're from the future? Or would you rather be a dickhead instead?
Have a like.
I have an idea though. I just checked and the walkthrough has been updated.
So I am going to try following the green highlighted parts of the 0.4.9 walkthrough to see the new content.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the changelog is outdated. the game has been updated but the changelog is currently only available to patreons

Have a like.
I have an idea though. I just checked and the walkthrough has been updated.
So I am going to try following the green highlighted parts of the 0.4.9 walkthrough to see the new content.
Anyone actually interested could simply search the Thread, given that this Question was asked and answered even before the Update was leaked here
As I have mentioned from before, “Still no gallery?”
And since it's an RPG game and not a VN there is not gonna be one for a VERY long time... maybe never

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Anyone actually interested could simply search the Thread, given that this Question was asked and answered even before the Update was leaked here
1. searching is ass on this site. it needs a better search engine
2. You are assuming the people asking are lazy, instead of having tried and failed to find the answer due to some reason (such as the search engine being ass)
3. got a link to a post proving it was answered before? I searched and couldn't find it (other than my own answer). Note that "I don't know" is not an answer
And since it's an RPG game and not a VN there is not gonna be one for a VERY long time... maybe never
Shit excuse, countless RPGs out there have a gallery

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes