anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
A minor nitpick: Imawyn still mention pregnancy even though you came in her ass.

I guess Chyos didn't implement a dialgue for her to respond when you do that so she just use the old one that was meant for her vagina lol.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
does anyone have full NTR saves for all girls? I saw a few but they are very incomplete. Thanks
Dude,

write "saves" in the search bar ------> a tons of requests, ZERO people posted saves.

Anyway, I'm sure another dude will ask NTR saves tomorrow.

(you know what, people who ask for saves always ask for NTR saves) :unsure:

:whistle::whistle:

does it have more ntr or more netori?
You've just won the best never-asked-before question of the month prize (yes, this is the first day of the month) :whistle:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Just a request to Chyos...I don't know how it works for uploaders but is it possible to get another download link than the four listed on the first page? Mega has a download limit of <1 gig (for me) and the others are consistently giving download times of 22 - 24 hours.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just a request to Chyos...I don't know how it works for uploaders but is it possible to get another download link than the four listed on the first page? Mega has a download limit of <1 gig (for me) and the others are consistently giving download times of 22 - 24 hours.
Register a free account with Mega to up the limit tremendously... I think 4 GB every other hour
useing their offline Client also tends to be rather helpful as you can even close any browser you opened and the DL will still continue

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Register a free account with Mega to up the limit tremendously... I think 4 GB every other hour
useing their offline Client also tends to be rather helpful as you can even close any browser you opened and the DL will still continue
Thanks but it has never worked for me. I have an account and like clockwork, at around 60% - 65% I get a message that my in-browser storage is full (which it isn't) and when I clear it I'm logged out of my account. Then when I log back in it tells me that my transfer quota has been exceeded for the day.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Sabrina, Liandra and the ugly sabertooth green orchess.

no idea what the damn BE and AE mean, anyway.

(oh, another never-asked-before question) :LOL:
The orc I remember. With Liandra, that's the daughter of the baron that comes from out of town right? I don't remember her having a transformation, I "rescued" her and she is at my camp now.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2021
The orc I remember. The other two I don't for some reason. For Sabrina are you just talking about her werewolf curse? I don't remember her transforming? Same with Liandra, that's the daughter of the baron that comes from out of town right? I don't remember her having a transformation, I "rescued" her and she is at my camp now.
Liandra has a transformation if you leave her with the baron (her NTR path)

Reactions: belovedeggs
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes