Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
She says she considers herself to old to be desirable or a mother again... she isn't really saying that she can't get pregnant anymore... and once her affection and corruption reach a certain point she'll even playfully indicates she'd like to be a mother again
Perish the thought and no more words about it!

Stop making my dick shrunk.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I swear Tia's been getting updates every month.
She's one of the more popular girls and she's pretty much a constant presence since she becomes part of your party early on so people will naturally get attached to her. She also currently has the biggest questline in the game with all the Rumah shit that you can only start through her.

I personally didn't like her at first but after she was redesigned as a super thicc muscle babe she became my favorite.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Jeez why everyone is obsessed with Nyra, anyways even if we get multiple pregnancies, side characters like Nyra will be the lasts or won’t have it (in the end patrons decide).
So expect characters like Emily, Frisha, Tia, Claire et cetera to have kids first
Who is Nyra? I forgot

I didn’t need to know about that
jesus fuck, why would people do such a thing?
... well at least it is not oil injections.

JakubK

Nov 15, 2020
Is there no public release date
If they are is it predictable or not
And thanks for responding
At the moment - officially released versions (by creator - Chyos) are:
- 0.4.7.0 for free
- 0.4.8.5 for 1$ patrons
- 0.4.9.0 for 5$+ patrons

When someone will share newest version here is unknown. I hope it will be soon.
I'm free player myself and i love when someone shares new version here, but i must say Chyos is doing amazing job with this game, so he deserves support on patreon. So if you can afford it - become patron, otherwise you must be patient.

Oh, and if you were thinking about release date of the "full" (1.0) version - it's definitely not predictable.

P.S.
Here's link to request topic for 0.4.9.0 https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-4-9-0.115648/

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes