Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys, what are the consequences of tricking Ophelia into trading her horse for the donkey if we stun him?
I guess you'll find out soon when you play 0.4.9.0.

I daresay nothing good for MC - I don't think many people did it.

--------

Anyway,

guys, let's talk about serious matters:

what did the Author write in his last report (in a few words)?

Reactions: Evangelion-01

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020

--------

Anyway,

Uh oh...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Please Share a 100% complete save
Complete of what?
NTR with Sabrina futa?
Full corruption with Athia sided?
Too vague of a question for that there is a no real 100% complete save file and the different routes change completely some characters

Last edited:

Allen21@

Oct 19, 2021
Complete of what?
NTR with Sabrina futa?
Full corruption with Athia sided?
Too vague of a question for that there is a no real 100% complete save file and the different routes change completely some characters
Full corruption with Athia sided
this one

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018

--------

Anyway,

so... do they mean NTR consequences?

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
reading last comments etc last time i played was version 3.x something i think, also back to what i was gona saying reading last comments about support etc i know im gona be selfish here, but THIS GAME is good but for me (in my head im only gona back to play if the story reach a point of the guy back to the citatel and find her bio mother (myabe the queen) i cant remember right but last time on v3.x the history was talking about the ''guardian'' step-father have to run with the boy because some nobility problem they gona have if they find the truth about MC
for me in only gona back if the dev reach that point with the main story of mc finding the real mom and fight for the throne with the step-brother or step-sister (this not about incest only because i am fan of that fetish) but its greatly increase the story making the mc fithing for the kingdom and showing he was the first born and can save the kingdom etc even fithing vs maybe a uncle and taking he aunt for the throne etc idk just inventing here SRY THE ''ENGRISH''
here my psot from the past #8,298

STOP RUINING MY DREAM WITH THAT (SUPERSTITION)? bad english sry =D anyway i really want to meet her its gona be amazing having a ''reunite'' and turning into a good king OR bad king since this game have alot of choices :devilish:
my theory is that we are the first born of the royal family but our father was ''criminal'' maybe and the mother forced to marriage royal member of the court and have another son or daugther even twins male and female imagine the LONG LOST BROTHER fithing for the throne with the twins brothers dam my english bad but sure you know what i mean =D

in my head if the dev focus on add a true mother in the story more ''MILF LOVER'' will join but this was just my selfish thinking on the game when i played fully imagining they reunite for even more story but since the dev use (patreon) this will never happen because the dev dont wanna lose their followers

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
reading last comments etc last time i played was version 3.x something i think, also back to what i was gona saying reading last comments about support etc i know im gona be selfish here, but THIS GAME is good but for me (in my head im only gona back to play if the story reach a point of the guy back to the citatel and find her bio mother (myabe the queen) i cant remember right but last time on v3.x the history was talking about the ''guardian'' step-father have to run with the boy because some nobility problem they gona have if they find the truth about MC
for me in only gona back if the dev reach that point with the main story of mc finding the real mom and fight for the throne with the step-brother or step-sister (this not about incest only because i am fan of that fetish) but its greatly increase the story making the mc fithing for the kingdom and showing he was the first born and can save the kingdom etc even fithing vs maybe a uncle and taking he aunt for the throne etc idk just inventing here SRY THE ''ENGRISH''

in my head if the dev focus on add a true mother in the story more ''MILF LOVER'' will join but this was just my selfish thinking on the game when i played fully imagining they reunite for even more story but since the dev use (patreon) this will never happen because the dev dont wanna lose their followers
Like the true incest connoisseur you are, I understand.
But mmmh I don’t know it could still happen in a fashion like Mira, but still I think the possibility is really low.
So far the only queen and daughter that we are going to see are from the other faction of the war so dunno

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
When you redesign the character with no rpg traits and you consider it a "Nerf"

Next topic will be:

An slut that sucks too good, blessing or curse?

Serious discussion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
You clearly have not played A struggle with sin online: Battle royale

For your question, It depends, can I use her as a vacuum cleaner?
You can use her to test the cognitive psychology like behaviorism for all I care.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You clearly have not played A struggle with sin online: Battle royale

For your question, It depends, can I use her as a vacuum cleaner?
Then I will take her as a model for my next anthropology essay: “Human cultures and sluts, are they both fucked?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

the ingame lore states that Marcus flees with the MC as his family is targeted by assasins.
I'd suspect we'll at best find a grave for the mother at one point... since the "father" can be Marcus or an unknown NPC

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
the ingame lore states that Marcus flees with the MC as his family is targeted by assasins.
I'd suspect we'll at best find a grave for the mother at one point... since the "father" can be Marcus or an unknown NPC
More tombs to pay respect with then
yeeeeeeh!

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Do you think the Dev will eventually use Lainah/Umah as an Alaira Priestess?
There is currently one Priestess for Athia and one for Gromtul.
Since Isha want the MC to open a path to the Fae/Elves's Tree, a collaboration with an hipotetic Alaira Priestess could be necessary.

Different topic: If you are Chieftain, Lainah has more scenes than in the Dasan route? Like in the Chieftain Hut?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes