Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
1. searching is ass on this site. it needs a better search engine
2. You are assuming the people asking are lazy, instead of having tried and failed to find the answer due to some reason (such as the search engine being ass)
3. got a link to a post proving it was answered before? I searched and couldn't find it (other than my own answer). Note that "I don't know" is not an answer
-> 3) Just a few Posts above yours for example
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-4-9-0-chyos.32136/post-8044113
Shit excuse, countless RPGs out there have a gallery
I only have seen those in games with rougly about 10-20 Scenes and a Play time of less than 10 hours... unless they are VNs made in RPGM maybe.

Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Wait for the game to be released to get it or visit the Patreon.
It would only confuse people to post something like that given that it wasn't shared here
It really wouldnt. Were on f95 in part to get stuff ahead of time, and yes well lets be frank, to get shared beta stuff we didn't pay for, with all the pros and cons that this entails.

Nobody is forced to share patch notes, but doing so is just being an upstanding member of the community in this tiny corner of the internet.

The person who shared the update PDF a few posts below yours didn't confuse anyone. They just answered the question :)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
what type of transformation does the game have?. Gender Bender, Race Demon Transformation or just gaining powers

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
what type of transformation does the game have?. Gender Bender, Race Demon Transformation or just gaining powers
MC penis transforms from 5" to 14" at the start of the game (part of the premise)
2 orc females transform to look less feral (also mentally become more human)
several waifus get breast and ass enlargement transformations

Reactions: BarneyAKQ

Killer_Max

Apr 20, 2018
I really love the Music in this game. Especially the Theme in the Eastern Darkwood and Lorens Lake.
Does anyone know where this track is from? Or is this Music track his own Creation?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
And since it's an RPG game and not a VN there is not gonna be one for a VERY long time... maybe never
Nope and it will never have one, as Chyos stated, there is a cg collection here tho even if outdated
Its fine. I know it will never happen. I am pretty much just "trolling" at this point.
But I am just staying hopeful, that someone will take their time in doing that.

Reactions: BarneyAKQ

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Its fine. I know it will never happen. I am pretty much just "trolling" at this point.
But I am just staying hopeful, that someone will take their time in doing that.
Hope never dies and so trolling, the only ones who can change the mind of Chyos are patrons
Very stupid hard game(((( very hard for have ntr scenes i agry! very want give ntr scenes but in game play very hard((((((((
Very stupid post(((((( ntr very easy to get(((((( you lose with girl they bang bang((((( check walkthrough or save files here for more info(((

Last edited:

sarashi

May 4, 2018
Yesterday we had a same question but fear not cuz I’ll respond you.
Ass expansion, Breast expansion, Rejuvenation, turning an orc into a human form and Futa
i only remember the Nun get breast expansion and the witch getting all 3. who else is getting this ?

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Sorry what?
It’s better if you search that stuff not here since it’s off topic, and also I have absolutely no idea of whichever game you are talking, since it’s too vague even with details
i found it the title is (game of boners v 0.02)

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes