Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Guys,

I know: I'm a bit short-tempered. Nonetheless, I'd really like a little bit of an effort from people.

Since F95 is a community, I honestly think that everybody - ME TOO - is supposed to follow this thread and read what users write on it.

Therefore,

pretty pretty pretty please, check the walkthrough before asking for help.

And NO, you don't need the changelog in order to see what's new: JUST check the walkthrough, because the NEW STUFF - new quest and new bonus content - is always written in green.
I try to avoid the walkthrough on my first playthrough just asking for the changelog for hints of what I should expect to do. I use the walkthrough if I get stuck or on the second playthrough.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Guys,

I know: I'm a bit short-tempered. Nonetheless, I'd really like a little bit of an effort from people.

Since F95 is a community, I honestly think that everybody - ME TOO - is supposed to follow this thread and read what users write on it.

Therefore,

pretty pretty pretty please, check the walkthrough before asking for help.

And NO, you don't need the changelog in order to see what's new: JUST check the walkthrough, because the NEW STUFF - new quest and new bonus content - is always written in green.
There is no reason to be short tempered over people asking simple questions. If you don't want to answer them due to your temperament, then simply don't answer them. Walkthroughs are not for everyone, they spoil everything, not everyone likes that and some like the more organic nature of doing everything yourself with the occasional question answered in the thread. That's the forum's purpose, to communicate with each other. If you don't like that, no problem, don't participate.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is no reason to be short tempered over people asking simple questions. If you don't want to answer them due to your temperament, then simply don't answer them. Walkthroughs are not for everyone, they spoil everything, not everyone likes that and some like the more organic nature of doing everything yourself with the occasional question answered in the thread. That's the forum's purpose, to communicate with each other. If you don't like that, no problem, don't participate.
A Forums purpose is a being a database and accumulation of Informations shared by a comunity.
Asking a question once will produce results... keep repeating that same question without takeing the effort to search for the answer first is annoying

Reactions: zARRR

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Yes, searching is good and all. And most of us do know about the greentext in the walkthrough. This being said, changelogs (this update's was posted just above this message) are still highly appreciated because they give additional details about the development process.

I don't think it's rude to ask for it once, it's part of that information sharing. :) But sure, the critical data is in the walkthrough.

Reactions: Duder11111

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Yes, searching is good and all. And most of us do know about the greentext in the walkthrough. This being said, changelogs (this update's was posted just above this message) are still highly appreciated because they give additional details about the development process.

I don't think it's rude to ask for it once, it's part of that information sharing. :) But sure, the critical data is in the walkthrough.
I don't know the search don't work properly for me some search from other game shows up.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Following the guide and I’m working on Tia. We had our tribal marriage and told the mom about it. I never got the key and unless I sleep in the house I cannot stay for dinner at 8pm. Am I doing something wrong or did I miss something?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Following the guide and I’m working on Tia. We had our tribal marriage and told the mom about it. I never got the key and unless I sleep in the house I cannot stay for dinner at 8pm. Am I doing something wrong or did I miss something?
You need to further advance Tia's story as far as I recalll... towards the point you have to decide wether you'll side with Dasan or fight the Orcs and him for dominion

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Are affection and corruption scenes exclusive of each other? New to the game so was just wondering :)
Sorta, corruption can change the dialog of many sex scenes. And you can corrupt the girl at any time.
A lot of scenes are limited only to corruption. Because without corruption none of the girls are ok with you cheating on them.

Corruption is a magical force (coming from the goddess of lust) that reduces a persons inhibitions. It makes her more willing to put out, and it makes her develop a cuck-queen fetish that makes her enjoy watching you fucking other girls instead of getting jealous. It also ties into exhibition. They also start masturbating frequently and get super horny all the time.
There are also a lot of variations. Is MC corrupt? is girl corrupted? are you on NTR route?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's what I am doing
Sometimes the search function isn't properly registrating that you want to search within the Thread and applies the search for the Forum.
It helps to get back to the previous page and than choose "search inside thread" manually from the drop down menu.

It seems totally random and I haven't figured out what behaviour might cause it myself... but it's a very rare ooccurance (for me atleast)

Reactions: Nellyg

Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
How do you make thomas taking her virginity? Is this new ?
I'd like to know this too since it looks like the MC needs to have sex with ophelia to even progress. Maybe I've missed something but as I said even the way the walkthrough is worded it doesn't seem possible (which would be a lame change imo)

Reactions: KilleronFun

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
She goes to eat at Mayors house. If you go there and spy from hallway, you can see it progress. You can choose to exchange the wine bottle to speed up his corruption of her, to make her become slut to Thomas. I believe it only counts if you watch the event. So if you do not stand in the hallway and watch, then the event does not progress.

Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
She goes to eat at Mayors house. If you go there and spy from hallway, you can see it progress. You can choose to exchange the wine bottle to speed up his corruption of her, to make her become slut to Thomas. I believe it only counts if you watch the event. So if you do not stand in the hallway and watch, then the event does not progress.
That's Frisha bud, we're talking about Ophelia. And it isn't Thomas that ends up getting his way with her, it's Dave. Quite the mix up lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Man, another guy asked the very same question a few days ago.

I did answer him. I told him: post your save and I'll see why you aren't able to unlock it. He did it. I helped him. Problem solved.

Then you asked the same question. What should I tell you?

I'll tell you: walkthrough and F95 search bar are your best buddies - when in trouble a man always relies on his best buddy.

I'll say: content polls - numbers, which story's winning and so on - and next updates' contents are this thread's most recurring topics - behind random people asking for NTR saves and why they can't hear the conversation between the Baron and Dave in the Baron's study at midday, of course.

Sometimes nice guys post poll numbers and quests' plots, too.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes