Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
Hi. need some help.
currently stuck on Ophilia

cant trigger Step 8 from the walkthrough
Any solution ?
Go upstairs and enter her room at midnight. Do not get her drunk. You'll have to pick the lock if you've never entered her room before. After you pick the lock the first time you'll have the option to just break in from then on.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
You need to further advance Tia's story as far as I recalll... towards the point you have to decide wether you'll side with Dasan or fight the Orcs and him for dominion
awesome thank you for that I was worried I did something wrong. Glad it’s just go further thanks again

jallathai

Sep 9, 2017
Go upstairs and enter her room at midnight. Do not get her drunk. You'll have to pick the lock if you've never entered her room before. After you pick the lock the first time you'll have the option to just break in from then on.
I did that. but after that she suppose to disappear. which she never done. NVM playing on 4.8.0 haha

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I did that. but after that she suppose to disappear. which she never done. NVM playing on 4.8.0 haha
I have the same problem
What do you mean by that? what do you think "next day Ophilia is gone" means?

You fuck her. She tells you that she wants to sleep alone and kicks you out (as always). You go wherever you wanna go (as always).
Next morning she has left Arenfield (as always).

Now the changelog tells you that you have to wait a few days.

That's it.

vk1

Mar 27, 2021
¿Qué quieres decir con eso? ¿Qué crees que significa "al día siguiente Ophilia se ha ido"?

Te la follas. Ella te dice que quiere dormir sola y te echa ( como siempre ). Vas a donde quieras ir ( como siempre ).
A la mañana siguiente ha dejado Arenfield ( como siempre ).

Ahora el registro de cambios te dice que tienes que esperar unos días.

Eso es todo.
[/CITA]

hago todo, pero no hay cambio en el registro

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
You fuck her. She tells you that she wants to sleep alone and kicks you out (as always). You go wherever you wanna go (as always).
Next morning she has left Arenfield (as always).

Now the changelog tells you that you have to wait a few days.

That's it.
Did that, nothing triggered after three (and more) days.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
For what I read in this thread, it seems tricking Ophelia still doesn't have consequences for the MC. And the possible consequences will appear in a future update.

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
I waster over 3 hours looking for Arianna's hiding place and couldn't find her, can someone please tell me where I can find her?
Also, the place of the stone that Bianca talks about? because I looked for it and didn't find it.

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
I started a new playthrough and Natasha's breasts stopped expanding. Is it because I went inside before her full transformation and is there a way for her to keep expanding now?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I waster over 3 hours looking for Arianna's hiding place and couldn't find her, can someone please tell me where I can find her?
Also, the place of the stone that Bianca talks about? because I looked for it and didn't find it.
1) Arianna's quest: walkthrough, page 31, 8.4

2) Bianca's quest: walkthrough, page 45, 17.7

Reactions: zARRR

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
I actually really like the models, the somewhat outdated details give this nostalgic feeling, and they weirdly fit in ASWS's medieval setting.
The art style is part of what makes this game so good, it is different from others that recycle images from a hundred other games. Personally one of my favs

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes