Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, damnit.

It looks like I'm hitting a damn wall over and over and over.

This damn Ophilia's last 0.4.9.0a update: I can't give her water anymore. I gave her water twice; now MC can't fill his watering can anymore - it simply doesn't happen anymore - and when I give Ophilia water it tells me that "I don't have water with me", but I have water because when I go to Penny's field I water the crops. BUMMER.
So, 1) the watering can is NOT empty; 2) when I give her water it tells me that I don't have water; 3) when I go filling the watering can, it won't fill.

What the hell.

Anyway, this is my save:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Well, damnit.

This damn Ophilia's last 0.4.9.0a update: I can't give her water anymore. I gave her water twice; now MC can't fill his watering can anymore - it simply doesn't happen anymore - and when I give Ophilia water it tells me that "I don't have water with me", but I have water because when I go to Penny's field I water the crops. BUMMER.
So, 1) the watering can is NOT empty; 2) when I give her water it tells me that I don't have water; 3) when I go filling the watering can, it won't fill.

What the hell.

Anyway, this is my save:
I haven't played the last update. I guess you can try filling empty vials with plain water.
In Umah questline you need vials of holy water, so I guess is similar.

Reactions: mercytea

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: mercytea

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I guess you can try filling empty vials with plain water.
It ain't working, of course. You remember that MC gives Tia water using the "can" she gave him (I don't remember the tool's name), don't you?

edit: it works! :whistle::whistle:

Last edited:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Well, damnit.

What the hell.

Anyway, this is my save:
I don't know why everything doesn't work for you. The line "fill the watering can" is now really gone and it is filled automatically if there is not enough water in it, after which the line "fill the bottles with water" appears. Fill it up and bring it to Ophelia to drink.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It ain't working, of course. You remember that MC gives Tia water using the "can" she gave him (I don't remember the tool's name), don't you?
As far as I recall she gave him her tin cup in order to fill with water (and other stuff :devilish: ) but always took it back the next time you talked to her
I don't know why everything doesn't work for you. The line "fill the watering can" is now really gone and it is filled automatically if there is not enough water in it, after which the line "fill the bottles with water" appears. Fill it up and bring it to Ophelia to drink.
There is a splashing sound played each time you interact with a Watersource that refills the water can

Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
As far as I recall she gave him her tin cup in order to fill with water (and other stuff :devilish: ) but always took it back the next time you talked to her

There is a splashing sound played each time you interact with a Watersource that refills the water can
All right, I'm a huge moron :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.

I thought I had to fill the watering can. Truth is you give Ophilia water using the vials of water!!

My vials were empty: I just had to fill them :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

myominsoe

Dec 10, 2018
I can't kill Gurtak he keep saying "Master.. The orcs are quiet.. ''
I can't go further for Katherin
is there i can do about this or bug ?
please help

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I can't kill Gurtak he keep saying "Master.. The orcs are quiet.. ''
I can't go further for Katherin
is there i can do about this or bug ?
please help
Gurtak can’t be killed if he was brainwashed, to continue further Katherin you need to go to her after finishing Rumah siege at dinner.

Reactions: myominsoe

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get to Gwen's cottage?
Go north from town. Directly north of town. Right there is the hidden entrance. There should be a twinkling star to show the spot. There's a hidden path that leads to a big tree. From the tree go to the left side of the screen then up to find the way to her cottage.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes