zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh damn guys you have lost also the marbles today against cheat and compressed, next will be saves

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Nice update with merchant girl, like the sex scenes with Imawyn as well but I'd prefer the story to continue with the elven diva.

Reactions: valley57

Djinnee

Oct 16, 2018
Why is Mira special? Tried Dev save as test, Mira had several drinks of love potion but no corruption.
Why can't MC punish (spank) Kate? NTR Thomas does it, if Kate is a sub why can't MC enjoy with her or Imawyn or in Rumah? So Futa & NTR but no Dom?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Why is Mira special? Tried Dev save as test, Mira had several drinks of love potion but no corruption.
Why can't MC punish (spank) Kate? NTR Thomas does it, if Kate is a sub why can't MC enjoy with her or Imawyn or in Rumah? So Futa & NTR but no Dom?
1) If you actually read the dialogues you would discover that she is blessed by Athia so corruption does nothing on her.

2) Thomas likes to role play as a Daddy/Daughter relationship, spanking her it’s a consequence of his failures

3) The MC is pretty dom in many scenes, it’s not like without the spanking it becomes sub sex.
But for the lack of spanking by the MC, I don’t know, maybe Chyos or the patrons aren’t into or didn’t thought of it for now

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's amusing. because 100 silver = 1 gold - To craft a silver bar takes one hundred silver, which is one gold, but a hundred silver is one gold, which I can use to craft silver from gold.
...you likely didn't read the explanation given from out hunter friend... cause otherwise this wouldn't connfuse you this much
3) The MC is pretty dom in many scenes, it’s not like without the spanking it becomes sub sex.
But for the lack of spanking by the MC, I don’t know, maybe Chyos or the patrons aren’t into or didn’t thought of it for now
I seem to recall a few scenes where MC spanks girls in order to liven up the Sex... like for example with Verena
I'd describe Kate as a Bimbo rather than a Sub aswell

Reactions: zARRR

Djinnee

Oct 16, 2018
1) If you actually read the dialogues you would discover that she is blessed by Athia so corruption does nothing on her.

2) Thomas likes to role play as a Daddy/Daughter relationship, spanking her it’s a consequence of his failures

1)Thanks. Never saw dialogue because I tested Dev save to see if corruption would ever be possible. Stange the blessing didn't protect Natasha and the MC can learn to weaken and corrupt Athia herself but still can't change Mira. Inconsistent world building (for now).

2)Okay, but Thomas isn't the MC and if Kate is willing to accept this behavior it should be available to the MC as well: Daddy/Daughter isn't the only relationship type that can include spanking and other punishments.

3) Not sure if aggressive or faux alpha dialogue is the same as dom, the beginning of the Imawyn relationship is the closest. Chyos and the patrons may not be into BSDM and it does't ever have to be included just curios why it wasn't when making a often complained about NTR game with FUTA options.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
1)Thanks. Never saw dialogue because I tested Dev save to see if corruption would ever be possible. Stange the blessing didn't protect Natasha and the MC can learn to weaken and corrupt Athia herself but still can't change Mira. Inconsistent world building (for now).

2)Okay, but Thomas isn't the MC and if Kate is willing to accept this behavior it should be available to the MC as well: Daddy/Daughter isn't the only relationship type that can include spanking and other punishments.

3) Not sure if aggressive or faux alpha dialogue is the same as dom, the beginning of the Imawyn relationship is the closest. Chyos and the patrons may not be into BSDM and it does't ever have to be included just curios why it wasn't when making a often complained about NTR game with FUTA options.
If I remember correctly Natasha wasn’t chosen by Athia or was tempted by the demon, I forgot but it was something like that.
For that inconsistency, the MC can corrupt Athia because Gwen made her human, totally human, she ain’t got anymore her powers of a goddess, she is as normal as everyone else, that’s why you can corrupt her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If I remember correctly Natasha wasn’t chosen by Athia or was tempted by the demon, I forgot but it was something like that.
For that inconsistency, the MC can corrupt Athia because Gwen made her human, totally human, she ain’t got anymore her powers of a goddess, she is as normal as everyone else, that’s why you can corrupt her.
Natasha said that dureing her initiation she feld the demons touch but finished the ritual anyway.
Though she drinks the corrupted holy water which has the power to change Orcs into demi humans, so haveing body and mind altering effects is explained in Umahs transformation Quest

Chyos build individual stories and character for each girl.
Aside of Verena none of the girls is a masochistic sub, she is the women with all the pain induceing sex scenes

Reactions: zARRR

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
I'm pretty sure Athia can't be corrupted though, right? There's no way to raise her corruption stat, unless i missed something?

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes