ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
So for transformations we have

Nun : Breast expansion
Witch : turn her young and sexy again
Witch's apprentice : let her drink potion and she get a dick

what do the others do ??
The nobleman's daughter if you let her with the Mayor and his son they'll make her drink a potion that gives her big breasts and huge ass

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I almost wish there was a way to reverse the BE on some of them. I am fine with the corruption, but my own tastes would have preferred the Nun to remain the size she was. As an example. I am not saying BE isn't a valid kink, I would just sometimes wish I could undo or reduce the effects if I choose to.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I almost wish there was a way to reverse the BE on some of them. I am fine with the corruption, but my own tastes would have preferred the Nun to remain the size she was. As an example. I am not saying BE isn't a valid kink, I would just sometimes wish I could undo or reduce the effects if I choose to.
You can partly revert her transformation by useing the strong anesysthic on the fountain

Jul 27, 2018
Does Chyos plans to add a brothel dynamic to the game? Kill Giron and Dave, become the mayor, take their house and turn it into a brothel. Put the bitches to work.

• Hey there
Reactions: valley57

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
I feel like this game deserves a big update with a lot of new scenes lol. Like when you get up to date, you only want more and more haha. I like this game.

ShiroO_O

Jan 1, 2022
Hi realy good game i like it just two question can we marry Julia before start to the route of yasmine ? And if we how ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi realy good game i like it just two question can we marry Julia before start to the route of yasmine ? And if we how ?
No.
The marriage is not yet included and if you ask Giron to marry her before talking to Yasmine, she won't let you corrupt her or interact with you other than saying hi

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes