Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
when loaded, the record pops up uncaught syntaxerror unexpected token in json at position 1

if i give it a new game it all works

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I feel like this game deserves a big update with a lot of new scenes lol. Like when you get up to date, you only want more and more haha. I like this game.
What’s wrong with the monthly updates?
More content would come only if Chyos finally reaches enough money to hire a co-developer and for now that goal won’t happen (since also it gets shared here)

Hope for some update for Frisha soon, one of the better looking girl in this game
Nada, for now no Frisha in the horizon, expect Tia, Tia and also Tia

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01
Apr 3, 2019
Did any of you guys try both of the paths available for Athia? Dominating and Helping her? I read the walkthrough and it seems like all sex scenes are available in each path regardless? It's just that if you side with Isha, you get a spell? Did I interpret that correctly? Thanks!

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
More content would come only if Chyos finally reaches enough money to hire a co-developer and for now that goal won’t happen (since also it gets shared here)

DID SOMEONE SAY TIA?!

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020

I don't know why people keep voting for the same women over & over... I personally would love to see Anya & Melissa get flushed out a bit.

Reactions: Webleten

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
DID SOMEONE SAY TIA?!
You know what?
I am making a top 5 characters based on what the patrons love

5) At number five, we have of course, Tia the best ebony character in game and tank an incredible start for the game

4) Arenfield may seem gloomy, but the girls there, arethe light of our MC, from waitress to childhood friends Arenfield is a treasure chest of hot chicks and who than none other than the girl woodcutter may shine through all of them?
Exactly Tia takes the fourth spot!

3) Now this may be a controversial take, but I am quite willing to face the consequences.
At the third spot we have the daughter of Katherin, Tia!

2) In Rumah there are lots of girls who took our heart, but the one that makes us go wild is Raai- Tia!
Of course who could have been?

1) Yeah you know who it is, I am not going to hide it, Number 1 is Tia, who could have seen it coming?

(Honorable mentions: Tia from Rumah and Tia from Arenfield

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Everyone here talking about updates for each girl, while I'm hoping to see more Cat action. ^-^

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Everyone here talking about updates for each girl, while I'm hoping to see more Cat action. ^-^
I hope you mean to have cuddles with cat, give them headpats and stuff.
Cuz the more love on cats the better

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I hope you mean to have cuddles with cat, give them headpats and stuff.
Cuz the more love on cats the better
I still consider her Syva's ally or atleast some demonic beast... reflected by the name I gave her :cool:
That girl manages to get to many of Syfa's "Demonic Key"s for my liking :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Guys, did you notice that dudes asking for saves always request NTR saves?

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

They often say they lost them... I guess ntr fans are more absent-minded :sneaky:

(just joking)
I did not lose mine, it got corrupted and no I am not asking for NTR my save has not NTR.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes