zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm pretty sure Athia can't be corrupted though, right? There's no way to raise her corruption stat, unless i missed something?
Mmmmmmmh maybe I got confused again, I am checking tomorrow then, pretty sure on Athia’s route she doesn’t do blowjobs, only strokes and the cum does not corrupt… But she should be vulnerable still by lore since she lost everything.
Yeah I’ll search it, if not I made an error, thanks for the heads up

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018
2)Okay, but Thomas isn't the MC and if Kate is willing to accept this behavior it should be available to the MC as well: Daddy/Daughter isn't the only relationship type that can include spanking and other punishments.
Why should it? The MC and Kate's relationship is different to Thomas and Kate's relationship. More importantly, it's meant to evoke different emotions from the player as we are always playing the MC.

But I get it, you are arguing from a Doylist point of view. From a metagame point of view. A player character, after all, should be able to at least do anything that any NPC in a game can, right? Except that developers have a very limited amount of time coding and making art work of their game. That means that they have to prioritize what they do with it.

And the MC spanking Kate? Not a very big priority. For Thomas it establishes his sexual sadism. In the MC's case it just feeds off the dominance kink. Which is important but, given how many other things do that in the game, not vital. It therefore is not very important in this particular case.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
Full Save v0.4.9 Love Route Only.

Full Save v0.4.9 O NTR Route Only.

PS: I edited the gold and some items in case anyone wants to continue the save in the next update without worrying about the farm.

Last edited:

slapper32

May 12, 2021
Does anyone one have problem with speed of the game, it is very slow
Some of the grind for relationships is a bit annoying (sometimes you have to repeat an action over 5 times to gain enough affinity to move to the next stage), but the game really picks up after you're strong enough to attack the goblins in the mine. So far, I'd recommend dumping into strength to get to that point asap. Maybe put a couple points into const. and definitely 1 into dex to get the leather armor set. If you play it as an RPG first and sex-game second, it will be a lot better. And for that reason; if you have cheat mode on, it's just not worth playing this game.

Djinnee

Oct 16, 2018
If I remember correctly Natasha wasn’t chosen by Athia or was tempted by the demon, I forgot but it was something like that.
For that inconsistency, the MC can corrupt Athia because Gwen made her human, totally human, she ain’t got anymore her powers of a goddess, she is as normal as everyone else, that’s why you can corrupt her.
Again, thanks for answering and with story points. Tested Dev save because my characters of interest aren't receiving enough votes for updates, but maybe another actual playthrough for details is needed.

Reactions: valley57

Djinnee

Oct 16, 2018
Why should it? The MC and Kate's relationship is different to Thomas and Kate's relationship. More importantly, it's meant to evoke different emotions from the player as we are always playing the MC.

But I get it, you are arguing from a Doylist point of view. From a metagame point of view. A player character, after all, should be able to at least do anything that any NPC in a game can, right? Except that developers have a very limited amount of time coding and making art work of their game. That means that they have to prioritize what they do with it.

And the MC spanking Kate? Not a very big priority. For Thomas it establishes his sexual sadism. In the MC's case it just feeds off the dominance kink. Which is important but, given how many other things do that in the game, not vital. It therefore is not very important in this particular case.
Yes, MC should be able to do what an NPC can was my view. It could be path restricted but should be available was my point, following power corrupts path could lead to more sadistic options for MC.

Agree, not vital or needed, game is great.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Does anyone one have problem with speed of the game, it is very slow
It’s an rpg not a vn, it’s supposed to be played not to have sex sex sex, also it ain’t that slow.
If you meant that is lagging or isn’t working as it should, then check your PC stuff
Some of the grind for relationships is a bit annoying (sometimes you have to repeat an action over 5 times to gain enough affinity to move to the next stage), but the game really picks up after you're strong enough to attack the goblins in the mine. So far, I'd recommend dumping into strength to get to that point asap. Maybe put a couple points into const. and definitely 1 into dex to get the leather armor set. If you play it as an RPG first and sex-game second, it will be a lot better. And for that reason; if you have cheat mode on, it's just not worth playing this game.
Putting all points into strength is not really recommended, if you neglect the other stats, you aren’t going to have a great time.
Also grinding for relationships ain’t annoying, take for example Tia, your relationship grows each day and you know more about her, it’s great for narration reasons.
It’s not like they say the same thing over and over again like some other games

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
1)Thanks. Never saw dialogue because I tested Dev save to see if corruption would ever be possible. Stange the blessing didn't protect Natasha and the MC can learn to weaken and corrupt Athia herself but still can't change Mira. Inconsistent world building (for now).
During Mira's trial a light descended upon her and she was blessed by Athia. It didn't happen to Natasha.

MC does NOT corrupt Athia. She simply fell for him.

I will never understand why so many people - here and everywhere - aren't interested in paying attention to the game's story:

AS USUAL some people still can't understand what's the meaning of "corrupt" and "corruption" in this game.

Sex and having sex do NOT curse people. Having sex does not corrupt people. Most of all, falling in love does not mean you're corrupted, forchrissake.

Cultists' potions curse people. Isha's potions curse people. MC is cursed therefore people who drink his sperm get corrupted.

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
It’s an rpg not a vn, it’s supposed to be played not to have sex sex sex, also it ain’t that slow.
If you meant that is lagging or isn’t working as it should, then check your PC stuff

Putting all points into strength is not really recommended, if you neglect the other stats, you aren’t going to have a great time.
Also grinding for relationships ain’t annoying, take for example Tia, your relationship grows each day and you know more about her, it’s great for narration reasons.
It’s not like they say the same thing over and over again like some other games

Thank you, When I move MC in the main village and the forest , it takes long time to move

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
So for transformations we have

Nun : Breast expansion
Witch : turn her young and sexy again
Witch's apprentice : let her drink potion and she get a dick

what do the others do ??

odino

Aug 14, 2017
anyone know rpgmaker save editor thats works for this game save?
the one i got do not works and my skill on cheat engine is bs
saveeditor website is to dumb tryed to reverse time of day there time changed but npc not changed stayed at where they was need something that can stop time or allow to edit it so dont have to wait a week for certain events

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes