Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I almost wish there was a way to reverse the BE on some of them. I am fine with the corruption, but my own tastes would have preferred the Nun to remain the size she was. As an example. I am not saying BE isn't a valid kink, I would just sometimes wish I could undo or reduce the effects if I choose to.
I think there was an update for that to stop the BE on Natasha not sure if you could reverse it though.

spiffs

May 20, 2019
in ver 0.4.9.0a if you pick lyvia's mercenary name suggestion she does not acknowledge the choice - found syntax error in map21
"$gameActors.actor(299).name() == \"Arenfield's hope's camp\";" line should be-
"$gameActors.actor(299).name() == \"Arenfield's hope\";"
checked with ver 4.8.0 and tested ok
as i'm not a patreon yet could somebody pass to dev might make things easier

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I did not lose mine, it got corrupted and no I am not asking for NTR my save has not NTR.
Lol...must be Conservative.... :ROFLMAO:....I'm one of those "Free Staters". And don't really care (Enough troubles with my own crowd)
Here's a save up to the LAST update, not 9.0a. NTR is on but not triggered

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
You know what?
I am making a top 5 characters based on what the patrons love

5) At number five, we have of course, Tia the best ebony character in game and tank an incredible start for the game

4) Arenfield may seem gloomy, but the girls there, arethe light of our MC, from waitress to childhood friends Arenfield is a treasure chest of hot chicks and who than none other than the girl woodcutter may shine through all of them?
Exactly Tia takes the fourth spot!

3) Now this may be a controversial take, but I am quite willing to face the consequences.
At the third spot we have the daughter of Katherin, Tia!

2) In Rumah there are lots of girls who took our heart, but the one that makes us go wild is Raai- Tia!
Of course who could have been?

1) Yeah you know who it is, I am not going to hide it, Number 1 is Tia, who could have seen it coming?

(Honorable mentions: Tia from Rumah and Tia from Arenfield
You forgot to mention Tia...with hat

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Djinnee

Oct 16, 2018
During Mira's trial a light descended upon her and she was blessed by Athia. It didn't happen to Natasha.

MC does NOT corrupt Athia. She simply fell for him.

I will never understand why so many people - here and everywhere - aren't interested in paying attention to the game's story:

AS USUAL some people still can't understand what's the meaning of "corrupt" and "corruption" in this game.

Sex and having sex do NOT curse people. Having sex does not corrupt people. Most of all, falling in love does not mean you're corrupted, forchrissake.

Cultists' potions curse people. Isha's potions curse people. MC is cursed therefore people who drink his sperm get corrupted.
[/QUOT
During Mira's trial a light descended upon her and she was blessed by Athia. It didn't happen to Natasha.

MC does NOT corrupt Athia. She simply fell for him.

I will never understand why so many people - here and everywhere - aren't interested in paying attention to the game's story:

AS USUAL some people still can't understand what's the meaning of "corrupt" and "corruption" in this game.

Sex and having sex do NOT curse people. Having sex does not corrupt people. Most of all, falling in love does not mean you're corrupted, forchrissake.

Cultists' potions curse people. Isha's potions curse people. MC is cursed therefore people who drink his sperm get corrupted.
Not sure why my post included in your not paying attention to story assault. My interest in games is MC leader not spectator, so if I chose to follow the dark path the MC should be able to corrupt anyone eventually as their power grows.

The story I was paying attention to was not a blessing but a rivalry, and the dark path of vengeance.

Mira was chosen because of her love for someone cursed by or partnered with Isha as protection or denial of happiness because Athia's hate of Isha.
Mira does eventually drink MC's sperm without getting corrupted. Maybe the MC would ask Isha or Athia why, to be able corrupt her or break curse.
After decades of plotting revenge Isha hasn't targeted Athia's chosen as a way to get back at her, while working out how to get at Athia directly. This oddity is another (for now) entry. Perhaps taking a goddess' power is common knowledge and there just wasn't a need to try on smaller sample of power. Yeah sure, Isha liked having no power that's why she stayed human so long.

Also sex may not be corruptive but it is addictive, played the combat NTR for Lyvia without romance or corrupting and eventually she looks forward to losing.

Reactions: valley57

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Not sure why my post included in your not paying attention to story assault. My interest in games is MC leader not spectator, so if I chose to follow the dark path the MC should be able to corrupt anyone eventually as their power grows.

The story I was paying attention to was not a blessing but a rivalry, and the dark path of vengeance.

Mira was chosen because of her love for someone cursed by or partnered with Isha as protection or denial of happiness because Athia's hate of Isha.
Mira does eventually drink MC's sperm without getting corrupted. Maybe the MC would ask Isha or Athia why, to be able corrupt her or break curse.
After decades of plotting revenge Isha hasn't targeted Athia's chosen as a way to get back at her, while working out how to get at Athia directly. This oddity is another (for now) entry. Perhaps taking a goddess' power is common knowledge and there just wasn't a need to try on smaller sample of power. Yeah sure, Isha liked having no power that's why she stayed human so long.
Mira was "chosen" by whom? for what? it was HER choice: she loves books and culture; she doesn't want to be a peasant's housewife, therefore becoming Athia's priestess was her only doable choice.

Isha being behind the incident during Mira's initiation is your assumption. We don't know, but my educated guess is that another deity is behind it.

Also sex may not be corruptive but it is addictive, played the combat NTR for Lyvia without romance or corrupting and eventually she looks forward to losing.
I think you don't understand the meaning of Love and Corrupt points in this game at all. What do you mean by "without romance or corrupting"? :rolleyes: You're fighting with her, therefore you did her quest and you must have quite a few Lyvia Love & Corrupt points: you are romancing and/or corrupting her.

Anyway, can we move on, now?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You seem to disregard the nature of gods that had been outlayed to the Player by following the different Stories.
A Gods Power is based on the Followers and worship a god/goddess receives.
Isha was barely worshiped even in her prime, after her fall she lost all worship and had to sacrfice the little Power she had left to stay alive.
Athia on the otherhand was the most influental goddess at date, with many churches dedicated to her alone.
For Isha a fanatical believer of Athia was the most horrific thing in the world, which is why she isolated herself in the backwater and most dangerous area for any human she could find.
Dealing with a single target from the shadows was easier than to deal with half of humanity and less dangerous to herself.

It's not quiet clear how blessings work, think about it Emily is blessed apparently by Uldar when the church accepts her into their services by opening an orphanage, though the history in the abondened church in the darkwoods indicate he suffered greatly from his affair with Isha... maybe even fell to earth himself (I am still considering the chance that he is behind the Pact of the Wolf).
Also Emily while blessed is not protected from MCs Power even after receiving the blessing... likely because she can't tab into Uldars Powerpool herself, since she is no Priestess.
Mira received a blessing by apparently Athia, though Athia can fall to earth before you complete her story... so either she won't be blessed in that case (which is unlikely considering that her entire story is based on that) or the blessing is initiated by the aspect the Priests and Priestesses pray towards... so more of linking them with a Powerpool.
Mira is affected by MCs cum, but she notices and tabs into Athias Powerpool in order to negate the Powers of the MC

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
I know it's probably not a big deal for y'all, but does anyone has any idea when the MC will learn to use a sword (part of Lyvia story maybe). Cause I was thinking, maybe, by the end of Melissa's quest in future updates, John will offer to forge a unique/legendary blade for the MC? what do y'all think?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know it's probably not a big deal for y'all, but does anyone has any idea when the MC will learn to use a sword (part of Lyvia story maybe). Cause I was thinking, maybe, by the end of Melissa's quest in future updates, John will offer the to forge a unique/legendary blade for the MC? what do y'all think?
I doubt John has the skill for something like that... but maybe he offers to teach the MC how to melt legendary metals like mythril.
The mine was originally connected to a Dwarfen settlement, so I wouldn't be to surprised to learn that John once knew someone there... afterall Ghavina wasn't the only Dwarf that explored outside the settlement, as they wouldn't have created those Gate Stones for her alone.
That said Lyvia's next Update will include training of your merchanery troops, which according to Chyos should also offer the MC a chance of learning about useing swords

Reactions: valley57
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes