Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
I was trying to load the game and I got an "Unexpected token o error in position 1" when I try to load my savefile. The other savefiles work fine.

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
I was trying to load the game and I got an "Unexpected token o error in position 1" when I try to load my savefile. The other savefiles work fine.
I had it too change name of the save to 10 or so maybe then it can work if not then either you start unfortunately a new game or you can use the game file the dev has on slot 1

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I had it too change name of the save to 10 or so maybe then it can work if not then either you start unfortunately a new game or you can use the game file the dev has on slot 1
Just remember that your file1.rpgsave save is the "autosave".

Check whether you disabled autosaves in your preferences menu. Just a hunch.

Reactions: nnt25

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
Guys, I need help, every time I open the game, it send this massage. I asked a friend, he said maybe you need the new JAVA update, got it, still the same. The real problem is, the game kinda lags or freezes and sometimes, it works just fine. Can anyone help?
PS: the game always works fine from the outside(settings, items, relations etc.)

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Guys, I need help, every time I open the game, it send this massage. I asked a friend, he said maybe you need the new JAVA update, got it, still the same. The real problem is, the game kinda lags or freezes and sometimes, it works just fine. Can anyone help?
PS: the game always works fine from the outside(settings, items, relations etc.)
it;s nothing to worry about just click ok .

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
it;s nothing to worry about just click ok .
I'm not worrying about it. But as I said, the game freezes/lags, kinda gets heavier or slower, but only during game play(only if I'm playing) if I'm checking my Relation, Items, Saves or anything from the menu, it works fine.
Ps: the game freezes/lags, it DOES NOT crash.
Can you help?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I'm not worrying about it. But as I said, the game freezes/lags, kinda gets heavier or slower, but only during game play(only if I'm playing) if I'm checking my Relation, Items, Saves or anything from the menu, it works fine.
Ps: the game freezes/lags, it DOES NOT crash.
Can you help?
are u play on older pc?if u are disable performance mode i had the same problem on my old pc .

Jul 27, 2018
Finally managed to play this new version. Ohh Thomas ma friend. Your time is coming. Don't worry. Candy will take good care of the Inn. Also, who in the fuck is Anya??

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
Finally "Anya" will get here updated soon
And according to patreon "Frisha" will get a
New Bonus scene and "Arianna" won the Poll

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes