Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Seriously what te fuck is wrong with the bar game I can't seem to reach the amount of tips WTF is wrong here. View attachment 1840862 View attachment 1840863
Cause your a shite waiter!!!!!!
And you haven't had a slug from the MC's drink or got felt up by the soldiers so the mc hadn't to defend your honor.
And your not sexy either!!
Before you get mad at me, I'm joking...... But I gave you a hint

• Haha
Reactions: ravven_7

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
When characters are not villains, some people have a guilty conscience. Probably why the developer felt the need to include the dialogue that Roderick is happy without Verenna and the MC can have her.

But I don't feel so bad for Rick when I see him cowering every single time that Kate is being harassed by soldiers. The MC did way more for her, including telling Thomas to fuck off.

He can get married offscreen in the epilogue with a woman that does not appear in the game or something like that though.
I actually feel for Roderic, Verena was abused by her first lover, he was an abusive Dom and Roderic picked up the pieces but Verena had developed a kink. Sabrina had the same problem (Same guy) but handled it different. She would suit Roderic down to the ground.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Okay seriously ever since I allowed Thomas to punish Kate the bar mini gam is now unwinnable seriously WTF is going on here. Okay need help with the editor to edit this shit.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Okay seriously ever since I allowed Thomas to punish Kate the bar mini gam is now unwinnable seriously WTF is going on here. Okay need help with the editor to edit this shit.
...it would appear that it is impossible to win once you allow thomas to punish her...that's the whole point of letting thomas ntr kate in the first place. why would you think it's possible to win now that thomas no longer has to be fair (he was blackmailing her earlier and you had to option to tell him to stop)

Reactions: mercytea

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
...it would appear that it is impossible to win once you allow thomas to punish her...that's the whole point of letting thomas ntr kate in the first place. why would you think it's possible to win now that thomas no longer has to be fair (he was blackmailing her earlier and you had to option to tell him to stop)
Oh, NTR stuff... that's what Ottoeight meant by being forced by the plot...

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
That was not the case before as long as you win the mini game you would not be NTR that's the reason why accepted the term cause I know I could win the mini game. Seriously this is a bug since your pretty much force to get NTR the moment you accept Thomas terms.

Also the walkthrough mention "if you fail" meaning avoidable.
After telling Thomas that he should leave Kate alone you can now talk to him during the evening at the bar. He will offer you a deal to stay at the inn for free if he is allowed to punish Kate again. 57.There are now 3 different punish scenes that will trigger if you fail the serving minigame with Kate. The scenes will also trigger with different dialogue if the conversation with Thomas happened and Kate has C10+ and you don't have sex with her for 3 days
So this is an actual bug anyone knows how to fix this.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That was not the case before as long as you win the mini game you would not be NTR that's the reason why accepted the term cause I know I could win the mini game. Seriously this is a bug since your pretty much force to get NTR the moment you accept Thomas terms.

Also the walkthrough mention "if you fail" meaning avoidable.

So this is an actual bug anyone knows how to fix this.
I am curious have you danced dureing all your attempts?
Have you tried concentrating on serving instead?
I can't tell wether the NTR plot auto triggers a failure but there is a reason the Option to let Thomas do as he pleases with Kate is marked as NTR route by the Walkthrough AND the game

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I am curious have you danced dureing all your attempts?
Have you tried concentrating on serving instead?
I can't tell wether the NTR plot auto triggers a failure but there is a reason the Option to let Thomas do as he pleases with Kate is marked as NTR route by the Walkthrough AND the game
I actuay did everything serving and dancing and talking to customer to trigger a bar fight for extra tips.

I just remembered I never ask Thomas to stop harrasing Kate and then he made the deal and I accepted maybe thats the reason.

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Wow! Frisha got into trouble AGAIN! :LOL:
Game_5KQyXpbTNG.jpg

PS: Thank God it's not a daily quest! :ROFLMAO: Or is it a weekly quest? :eek:

Last edited:

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
Here is a NTR & NONE-NTR save for Version 0.4.9.5a.
Save 24 = NTR. (Go to the inn 2nd floor at afternoon for latest content)
Save 30 = None NTR. (Speak with Frisha at home at 10pm for bonus content)
None-NTR Version includes None-Futa Sabrina & Allied with isha & Athis is a servant & Umah is transformed & Liandra is at camp

i will not update this or post any more save files after this one.
Whenever new content comes Play the game and use these files to continue.
50% of all the comments on this thread is people asking for save files and i'm getting tired of it.
thanks for the save, although specify that NTR is also non futa

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This is a relatively small quest with a Grant. For me, it's more strange that after such a large amount of content with Frisha and the game, Frisha could have remained a virgin for someone else
For new players and for me she is virgin… But that’s not a reason to give her to Blackjack guy

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is a relatively small quest with a Grant. For me, it's more strange that after such a large amount of content with Frisha and the game, Frisha could have remained a virgin for someone else
It's actually a story Arc meant for Players starting anew, anyone else is likely just paying from their vast treasures

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's actually a story Arc meant for Players starting anew, anyone else is likely just paying from their vast treasures
This makes me wonder, I would like an hard mode of this game, yes even harder!
A struggle with Tia: Kaizo edition; Giron’s mansion has enemies, the normal map has traps, Dasan is fought 3 times and the moon is going to crash Arenfield in three days…

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This makes me wonder, I would like an hard mode of this game, yes even harder!
A struggle with Tia: Kaizo edition; Giron’s mansion has enemies, the normal map has traps, Dasan is fought 3 times and the moon is going to crash Arenfield in three days…
I think if you play without auto combat it's actually quiet challenging... until you grinded You Partys Level to a point where noone can touch you... I mean my own Party is around Level 79 with MC leading with Level 81, but I still remember my first encounter with the Brigands at Level 30 or 31 (the first time I actually used Healing Potions in a Battle).
And the Seasonal Bosses are actually Challenging even with my current Level.
Maybe I want to see some Kind of Easter Bunny Boss and stuff... there are still enough Mystical beings connected to festivities around the World Chyos could utilize to challenge his long time Players :devilish:

Reactions: zARRR

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
The normal one is fucking her at 10pm you'll get new animations, for the NTR one you need to talk to her on mondays or tuesdays while she's speaking with Grant, it you give her the 20 gold that will be it, it you refuse she'll fuck Grant in the Inn
I still can't get the NTR scene. where is she speaking with dave?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes