Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I still can't get the NTR scene. where is she speaking with dave?
Dude, it's Grant, the merchant pal - the blackjack player. She talks to him at 9:00. You just have to go and click on them.

Well, I feel I need a drink. :coffee::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I think if you play without auto combat it's actually quiet challenging... until you grinded You Partys Level to a point where noone can touch you... I mean my own Party is around Level 79 with MC leading with Level 81, but I still remember my first encounter with the Brigands at Level 30 or 31 (the first time I actually used Healing Potions in a Battle).
And the Seasonal Bosses are actually Challenging even with my current Level.
Maybe I want to see some Kind of Easter Bunny Boss and stuff... there are still enough Mystical beings connected to festivities around the World Chyos could utilize to challenge his long time Players :devilish:
Chyos could put more events, even temporary one.
Like during Christmas make appear Rick Klaus, Rick with Santa Klaus costume, he could hide 20 gifts all over the map, which contain items or such.
Or even a collectible quest like the Golden Galvantulas of Tloz Oot, I would like that.
For Easter, the bunnies could change color, in blue, red et cetera or make appear a giant bunny boss.
Yeah I am just creating ideas out of nowhere, I am bored

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Does Frisha need to be in a relationship with either the MC or Dave in order to start the debt quest with Grant?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Here is my save included the autosave
Checked.

There are no bugs (of course).

As everybody told you this is happening because of "plot reasons". It MUST happen - Thomas's asking her 100 silver coins!!! - because he wants to harass her. Now you have to choose: to help her or not to help her.

As usual: check the walkthrough before asking.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Ok, in the sanctum and can't figure out how to sacrifice. When I try and touch the torches, nothing happens.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Ok, found my issue. Step 10. Find the door and interact with it. Now I have to find the Isha shrine.

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello everyone .... can anyone please tell how MC will know about second map , first one from Anya about outlaw but the second one ..... ? thank you for the answer .

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
4.9.6 changelog:

• 5 new animations for Anya + you can progress her story a bit further.
  • Fixed the problem with the Doubleshot not being learned (talk to Corven again)
  • Other fixes all around the game that have been reported by you.

Reactions: kane3218
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes