hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I really like Kate's route, but this game is way too complicated.

I wish we could skip the prologue.

Dad: "Hey son, muh hunting."
Son: "yae yea, the wine, the deer."
Dad; "AMMA DEAD SON."
Son: "DAD!"
Witch: "I SUCK YO DICK."
Merchant: "Your cum make bitch horny."
MC: *jerking off*

You have to get the Pen, the paper, the coal, the rock, the scissors, the bandage, the fork, the spoon, the pipe, the lantern, uggh kill me now!

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Dad; "AMMA DEAD SON."

You have to get the Pen, the paper, the coal, the rock, the scissors, the bandage, the fork, the spoon, the pipe, the lantern, uggh kill me now!
Man this game ain’t that complicated, especially the prologue which is linear with some optional choices.
The beginning is kinda demanding, but after passing that part it becomes quite straightforward.
It’s a game and games require involvement , if you don’t wanna play it, just don’t

Last edited:

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
Okay, since no one has posted any issues regarding the latest compressed version, is it safe to assume that I'm the only lucky one having the following mess of a screen after loading a few of my saves from the previous (0.4.9.0a) version?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My previous version was also a compressed one, but it loads the saves just fine.

*** Edit:
Yeah, apparently it was the compressed version.
Tried the official release and everything's working fine.

Last edited:

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020

Dad; "AMMA DEAD SON."

that call quest it a part of game .

Reactions: zARRR

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
Guys, can someone help me with the presence of some missions because some of their instructions have become black-coated while the mission to spy on Dave is important I tried, it never progresses

unknown9371

Dec 31, 2021
do i have to download the hole game again?? is there any sort of patch to update to new version??
i downloaded the 4.9.0 version

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
do i have to download the hole game again?? is there any sort of patch to update to new version??
i downloaded the 4.9.0 version
There's no patch you just downloaded the game again.

Guys, can someone help me with the presence of some missions because some of their instructions have become black-coated while the mission to spy on Dave is important I tried, it never progresses
My save file
Did you take a look at the walkthrough that's on the first page? And is this about spying on Dave and Giron or spying on Dave and Kate? Depending on where you are in the quest line do you either spy on them at dinner hiding in the corner or you spy on them outside his door or you go through the secret passageway and listen to them while they're talking in giron's room. Either way follow the guide

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Did you take a look at the walkthrough that's on the first page? And is this about spying on Dave and Giron or spying on Dave and Kate? Depending on where you are in the quest line do you either spy on them at dinner hiding in the corner or you spy on them outside his door or you go through the secret passageway and listen to them while they're talking in giron's room. Either way follow the guide
I think you meant frisha, unless there is some new scene ;)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Okay, since no one has posted any issues regarding the latest compressed version, is it safe to assume that I'm the only lucky one having the following mess of a screen after loading a few of my saves from the previous (0.4.9.0a) version?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My previous version was also a compressed one, but it loads the saves just fine.

*** Edit:
Yeah, apparently it was the compressed version.
Tried the official release and everything's working fine.
Compressed versions of RPGM games are almost always broken. Best just go with the full version.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes