Bonz singh

Jul 29, 2018
I started playing again and downloaded the new version however the image stucks after playing for 5 Minutes. Is it a bug or what cause i really wanna play the new update. Please Help!!

mehrzweck

May 7, 2017
A Struggle with Sin [v0.4.9.5a] [Chyos]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 1.55 GB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Note
I did a compression of approximately 50%. I didn't mean to radicalize. I didn't do a test, looking for errors, so I don't know if it's 100%. I just compressed the images and audios. In order for the game to work without encryption, I had to change the System.json file. Well, that's all...

Translation to PortugueseBR (text not revised, translation made on Google)
look's like for me the background don't fit. Do I need to change something?

Reactions: cazzabbubbolo

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
There's no patch you just downloaded the game again.

Did you take a look at the walkthrough that's on the first page? And is this about spying on Dave and Giron or spying on Dave and Kate? Depending on where you are in the quest line do you either spy on them at dinner hiding in the corner or you spy on them outside his door or you go through the secret passageway and listen to them while they're talking in Giron's room. Either way follow the guide
The problem is that it keeps saying to listen to them while they're talking in Giron's room and doesn't progress even though I did everything correctly ( I completed Lucius quest)

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
The problem is that it keeps saying to listen to them while they're talking in Giron's room and doesn't progress even though I did everything correctly ( I completed Lucius quest)
Your supposed to spy and listen to Giron and Dave from inside the Secret bookcase door at 12:00 or 1:00 P.,M. Enter the Secret Door on the second floor and select the Stay Hidden to trigger the conversation.

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hey Guys, I found out that i have missing a timeline to get a item from the landlord from the tavern,i assume that i cant get the item not from a diffrent path right? or em I there wrong? Yes i wright cryptic so i dont have spoiler some one,the item should lay in the hole in the wall.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Hey Guys, I found out that i have missing a timeline to get a item from the landlord from the tavern,i assume that i cant get the item not from a diffrent path right? or em I there wrong? Yes i wright cryptic so i dont have spoiler some one,the item should lay in the hole in the wall.
paths don't matter. you just have to get the item at the right time of day and make a copy of it from john so you can go to the secret room. follow the walkthrough

dudu691337

Dec 7, 2017
did you look at the walkthrough? I'm assuming not. just look at the walkthrough, it's not that difficult. what I say in the spoiler may not make sense if you haven't progressed far enough...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My question wasn't how to get them togheter it was how to get that excact scene because there 2 scene between them and only one is playing I'm trying to trigger the one I posted . And yes I looked thourgh the walkthourgh and in the in game variables even picked another save here to see if its my save but none worked.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
My question wasn't how to get them togheter it was how to get that excact scene because there 2 scene between them and only one is playing I'm trying to trigger the one I posted . And yes I looked thourgh the walkthourgh and in the in game variables even picked another save here to see if its my save but none worked.
so 10 days later, you do not get a sex scene? I don't play the ntr routes.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Man this game ain’t that complicated, especially the prologue which is linear with some optional choices.
The beginning is kinda demanding, but after passing that part it becomes quite straightforward.
It’s a game and games require involvement , if you don’t wanna play it, just don’t
It's complicated if all the blood rushes to other places that aren't your brain, and you've been working all day doing math for 10 hours straight, AND you're trying to play with.............. ONE HAND :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Shdo

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
damn, I always knew he would snap once he learned about his sister AND his mother
Kate AND his sister AND his mother AND Kate's mother, and Penny, and Mira, and Frisha, and Emily, and Natasha, and Julie, and Tia, and Lyvia, and Liandra, and Ophilia, and Athia, and the Mayor's wife, and Bianca and her mother, and Anya (soon), and Melissa (soon), and Imawyn, and all the Rumah chicks, and Gwen and Sabrina.

Yeah, he would snap. :sneaky: :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes