zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Kate AND his sister AND his mother AND Kate's mother, and Penny, and Mira, and Frisha, and Emily, and Natasha, and Julie, and Tia, and Lyvia, and Liandra, and Ophilia, and Athia, and the Mayor's wife, and Bianca and her mother, and Anya (soon), and Melissa (soon), and Imawyn, and all the Rumah chicks, and Gwen and Sabrina.

Yeah, he would snap. :sneaky: :sneaky:
I hope it comes a recurring joke that every girl he knows gets captured by the mc, but he still remains his friend cuz Is loyal

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Kate AND his sister AND his mother AND Kate's mother, and Penny, and Mira, and Frisha, and Emily, and Natasha, and Julie, and Tia, and Lyvia, and Liandra, and Ophilia, and Athia, and the Mayor's wife, and Bianca and her mother, and Anya (soon), and Melissa (soon), and Imawyn, and all the Rumah chicks, and Gwen and Sabrina.

Yeah, he would snap. :sneaky: :sneaky:
Poor julia forgotten again. Atleast I won't leave her at all, raised like a slave by her own father. Poor her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is no such problem with my device....I play Skyrim with 100 mods and it doesn't get stuck then why with this game. Please anyone who can help me so i can play this again.
What was the last thing you did before this happened and did this happen in an earlier Version of the game?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How can I share my save file??
step 1: find the file in the game folder
step 2: right click on it and select your compression software. compress it as zip, rar, or 7z.
step 3: in F95 select attach files. select the compressed file from step 2.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes