Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Uhoh... you summon the "struggle for Tia" faction to the battelfield... this'll get messy... now where is my Popcorn? :sneaky:
Sad news for you, cuz patrons seem to love Rumah and especially Tia, so I don’t think your campaign will have a long life, but I’ll take some popcorn from Eva in the meantime
You know that my heart belongs to Arenfield chicks only. Mostly, I love banging my Old Chap Rick's female family members. :sneaky:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I think I did everything correctly but I can't pass the mission, does anyone know why?

View attachment 1848244
It is telling you that you did not complete the step called "For now everything is done. Talk to Roderic to get furniture to your house".
The "for now" means "in this version of the game. Basically the quest cannot be finished in the current version of the game, you need to wait for more content to be added in future versions

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Hey .. Is there a walk through for 4.9.5a? Or how do I meet up with Anyas?
Her house is south of Penny's. Just go inside and the quest line starts. After that keep going south until you get to the thieves hideout. There's a tree to the left that you can use to rope down.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And how long could it take to wait for 5.0? 3-4 months? (v 4.5-4.6-4.7-4.8-4.9-5.0)
1 month.
Anya update takes 2 months, just like Rumah or Athia, it’s.6 simply because he hasn’t finished Anya’s route.
After that it will normally return to .5 and .0, till the new big update

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
1 month.
Anya update takes 2 months, just like Rumah or Athia, it’s.6 simply because he hasn’t finished Anya’s route.
After that it will normally return to .5 and .0, till the new big update
Only if the Patreon Version is leaked ahead of time, since 0.4.9.5 was leaked ahead of time the normal release schedule would be 2(,5) month

Reactions: zARRR

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
so Ive been trying to advance the militia and frisha quests but it just doesn't work
nothing happens when I sit at camp and nothing changes/oprogresses when I spy on the mayor and his son or when I see him using the potion on frisha, whether I make noise to stop him or not

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
so Ive been trying to advance the militia and frisha quests but it just doesn't work
nothing happens when I sit at camp and nothing changes/oprogresses when I spy on the mayor and his son or when I see him using the potion on frisha, whether I make noise to stop him or not
first, take a look at the walkthrough...it's on the first page.

for lyvia, you have to make sure tia leaves. tell her to go cut some wood and then sit with lyvia.

for giron and dave, so you spied on them, right? like in the secret room behind the bookcase and selected the option to hide and listen? after dave tries to use the potion on her (if you swapped it out or not), you then have to spy on them again the next day. the next time she comes over to the house, dave will try to kiss her and you can interfere at that point. if you're past this point...just take a look at the walkthrough. it's fairly straightforward.

Could anyone please share the screenshot for the tree on left in Anya's quest? Thanks in advance
it's the second one on the far left...you can just click on all of them and as long as you have a rope, you'll eventually find the right one.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
what is the frishas bonus scene in this update...can anyone guide through this?
You need to catch Frisha talking with Grant on monday or tuesday at 9:00am, if you refuse to give her 20gold he will fuck her, if you do give her the money there's no NTR but you can see new animations while having sex with her at 10pm

Reactions: pratz700
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes