dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
how to corrupt Nyra if Dasan stayed in the tribe? I do everything as described in walkthrough, but she turns me down every time.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
this is kind of fucked up, but it'd be funny if we could hypnotize dasan (through gwen's magic) or imprison him in the cage we had the orc in, and then proceed to fuck his mom in front of him. would probably require high corruption for nyra, probably around when she delivers food to the orcs....like I said kind of fucked up, but we already kind of do if we corrupted hiba...and fuck dasan. if this ever did make it into the game, I might regret killing him.
I'd prefer just having a few lines of dialogue before you kill him, about how his mother is good fuck and soon will be carrying more worthy son and or daughter than Dasan could ever be. :p

Reactions: Squaller

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
how to corrupt Nyra if Dasan stayed in the tribe? I do everything as described in walkthrough, but she turns me down every time.
you can't. the option doesn't exist yet. all the more reason to chase dasan out and then kill him afterwards (so that nyra doesn't find out).

from the walkthrough: Nyra will be condescending but you will get the option to have a route with her to dethrone Dasan at a later point

Reactions: Nellyg

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
you can't. the option doesn't exist yet. all the more reason to chase dasan out and then kill him afterwards (so that nyra doesn't find out).

from the walkthrough: Nyra will be condescending but you will get the option to have a route with her to dethrone Dasan at a later point
and then how to complete quests with Umah?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
and then how to complete quests with Umah?
yeh that is weird. there has to be some alternative way to transform her for the rest of the walkthrough to make sense (since there is a dasan path)...I guess you can try skipping that step for now and see if dasan interacts with umah. if he does, then there might be an alternative path to getting her to drink the potion. or just talk to dasan and see if there an option there.

idk, I don't play with ntr on.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ok, hot take of the day and super controversial opinion incoming…
The game needs more animals!
Yeah sue me, but I do believe for a game about an hunter in the woods, wild animals should be more present.
Like Boars, snakes, birds, foxes or weasels.
We have Deers, Rabbits, wolves, rats and a bear for now (I am not counting cats and donkeys since they aren’t… killable)
So that’s my hot take, probably Chyos already stated his reasons for it, but I would love to see myself ragequit against a boar.
Hot take ended, go in peace

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah sue me, but I do believe for a game about an hunter in the woods, wild animals should be more present.
We have Deers, Rabbits, wolves, rats and a bear for now (I am not counting cats and donkeys since they aren’t… killable)
So that’s my hot take, probably Chyos already stated his reasons for it, but I would love to see myself ragequit against a boar.
Yeah, truth be told I was excited at first when I saw that first bear thinking it was a similar situation to the Raven's bandits in that I thought there would now be bears on the map and I was disappointed to see it was only that one bear

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah, truth be told I was excited at first when I saw that first bear thinking it was a similar situation to the Raven's bandits in that I thought there would now be bears on the map and I was disappointed to see it was only that one bear
You literally caused the extinction of the bear species in Arenfield, WWF gonna hunt you down

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You forgot Giant Spiders and Fog Fiends, I don't think snakes would add anything to the game, but I can see what you mean about boars and maybe birds, wild chickens, etc.
With all the Lakes, rivers and seas in the game fishing would also be an option

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You forgot Giant Spiders and Fog Fiends, I don't think snakes would add anything to the game, but I can see what you mean about boars and maybe birds, wild chickens, etc.
With all the Lakes, rivers and seas in the game fishing would also be an option
Oh yeah the giant enemy spider, how could I forget about them.
Snakes could be cool poisonous enemies with low hp (Like in Lisa the painful), and its hides and venom could be used also in alchemy.
Boars are the best kind of animals for hunting, they could be a time challenge events were you need to kill them before they escape.
And yeah fishing would be cool, we already know there are a lot of lakes and islands on the map, so if Chyos puts a fishing minigame, the game would probably enter in the game awards, just saying

• Thinking Face

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don’t know much about coding, tried rpg maker for one month and my game kept crashing, but I hope adding more mobs and npcs isn’t a problem (probably it’s the art design more difficult)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Snakes could be cool poisonous enemies with low hp (Like in Lisa the painful), and its hides and venom could be used also in alchemy.
Well I don't see normal snakes as much of an enemy and in regards to poison we already use the Poison of the Giant spiders for the Venomous Shot skill.
Wild Chickens and birds could also introduce eggs... maybe we could catch some for Penny so she can take care of some animals again... the part when she rents us the barn for our donkey and later horse is still hurting a bit.
Boars are the best kind of animals for hunting, they could be a time challenge events were you need to kill them before they escape.
I think haveing them be like Wolfes with more HP would be sufficient... either kill them with a higher hunt roll or fight them in combat when they try to run you over (Charge attack)
I don’t know much about coding, tried rpg maker for one month and my game kept crashing, but I hope adding more mobs and npcs isn’t a problem (probably it’s the art design more difficult)
The most dificult thing will be to make the mod compatible even with future releases, preventing it from crashing the game and finally for the rest of us to explain the "average" user that their complaints should be directed to the creator of said mod... really not looking forward to that part.

Reactions: zARRR

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I hear what you are saying. 12 more versions of Tia will be added with only NTR scenes along with Dasan having sex with all the women in every city.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well I don't see normal snakes as much of an enemy and in regards to poison we already use the Poison of the Giant spiders for the Venomous Shot skill.
Wild Chickens and birds could also introduce eggs... maybe we could catch some for Penny so she can take care of some animals again... the part when she rents us the barn for our donkey and later horse is still hurting a bit.

I think haveing them be like Wolfes with more HP would be sufficient... either kill them with a higher hunt roll or fight them in combat when they try to run you over (Charge attack)

The most dificult thing will be to make the mod compatible even with future releases, preventing it from crashing the game and finally for the rest of us to explain the "average" user that their complaints should be directed to the creator of said mod... really not looking forward to that part.
Nah I didn’t mean to make any mod, I couldn’t make a mod even if I could man, I suck at coding, I meant how hard is to make animal mobs in game

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Chickens for the farm, boars for the woods, I mean I would like even lions and such but let’s stop on normal animal of the woods, also some more bears, the bearer the merrier amirite?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes