RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I mean I could see a fishing activity maybe in the future and have fish be a food resource. Maybe open a path to new fisherman girls, leading to romps in the lake. Or encounters with mermaids...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean I could see a fishing activity maybe in the future and have fish be a food resource. Maybe open a path to new fisherman girls, leading to romps in the lake. Or encounters with mermaids...
This might take it to far... I just thought about an option to fish in Lauren's lake or the River that goes through Arenfield or the one where Marcus died, as in finding a fishing rod and than have a Hunting check on wether or not you can catch anything, cooking it in fire would offer a good source of food... maybe learn to make a fishsoup/skewers from someone eventually (Like Anya as her Asian origin probably taught her a few recipes)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This might take it to far... I just thought about an option to fish in Lauren's lake or the River that goes through Arenfield or the one where Marcus died, as in finding a fishing rod and than have a Hunting check on wether or not you can catch anything, cooking it in fire would offer a good source of food... maybe learn to make a fishsoup/skewers from someone eventually (Like Anya as her Asian origin probably taught her a few recipes)
That is a cool idea, I would enjoy fishing
You mean sushi, sashimi and rolls for Anya?

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That is a cool idea, I would enjoy fishing
You mean sushi, sashimi and rolls for Anya?
Anything Chyos can come up with I gues... I mean grilling fish is as easy as grilling Hare or Venison, but to cook it the MC needs a teacher same as Claire or Emily

Reactions: zARRR

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
how to corrupt Nyra if Dasan stayed in the tribe? I do everything as described in walkthrough, but she turns me down every time.
You have to fuck Tia, Hiba and Ayita near the fire in the evening between 6pm and 8pm. Before they are willing to do this you have to raise their corruption first. It is irrelevant if Dasan is present or not.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You have to fuck Tia, Hiba and Ayita near the fire in the evening between 6pm and 8pm. Before they are willing to do this you have to raise their corruption first. It is irrelevant if Dasan is present or not.
But what does Dasan say, if he is present?
He becomes angry?
He doesn’t care?
Or something worse?

Jul 17, 2018
I just started playing this game, and I really enjoy doing the multiple quests for different characters and creatures. The only thing that disappointed me is that there's so many characters that MC has sex with, and so much talk about pregnancy, yet only one of those characters has actual pregnancy content in the game so far.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I just started playing this game, and I really enjoy doing the multiple quests for different characters and creatures. The only thing that disappointed me is that there's so many characters that MC has sex with, and so much talk about pregnancy, yet only one of those characters has actual pregnancy content in the game so far.
based on current polling, it may take some time...people would rather continue a questline or add a new one. emily's pregnancy is currently the 5-6th highest based on the poll so...maybe in half a year or more lmao. depends on where the votes shift to with the next release

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Anything Chyos can come up with I gues... I mean grilling fish is as easy as grilling Hare or Venison, but to cook it the MC needs a teacher same as Claire or Emily
Eve... Your going grilling fish!
Would you guys gimmie a break with this "hunting shit"...... I'm hunting "Tit"...I'm a Tit Man!
More Animals..Fuck that...More Tit!!!
There's more than enough animals and other things that can kill you (Or fuck your women) in this game.

zARR... What did you start, we need to work on a philosophy for you.
Mine is attuned to the Dog....If you can't eat it or fuck it.....Piss on it and walk away

Just in case:::
:)ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

• Haha

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Personally my goal is to finish this game (In the long distant future without getting anyone pregrunt, perigonant pigrant). Up the pole!
So I took the vaccine!
:D

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I finally try Kate's pregnancy a while ago.

Her bouncing on MC's cock with gallons of milk coming out of her titties...

Yeah, I'm not a pregnancy freak.

Besides, Chyos implemented this in the most dickish way possible.

Kate trusts the MC with the birth control, but he betrays this trust and she becomes really sad and desperate.

It didn't feel good.

Will wait for her possible marriage in my playthrough to have any babies.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Would you guys gimmie a break with this "hunting shit"...... I'm hunting "Tit"...I'm a Tit Man!
There's more than enough animals and other things that can kill you (Or fuck your women) in this game.
I mean there is little risk in fishes fucking any of the women, though the MC might be able to use a fish as a fleshlight if his hornyness reaches that other Level (talking to Gwen/Isha with max lust):devilish:
Mine is attuned to the Dog....If you can't eat it or fuck it.....Piss on it and walk away

...but that was the whole point of the discussion... the MC is meant to eat them ;)
:geek::cool::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I mean there is little risk in fishes fucking any of the women, though the MC might be able to use a fish as a fleshlight if his hornyness reaches that other Level (talking to Gwen/Isha with max lust):devilish:

...but that was the whole point of the discussion... the MC is meant to eat them ;)
:geek::cool::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Or the MC hallucinates and believes his salmon it’s actually a mermaid, only to fuck it and falling into the river

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Hey look, this makes me wonder that there aren’t any dogs in the game, they could have the same function as the cat, but they bring dead animals instead!

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes