mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
“In depth”, you don’t even play ntr on, you don’t know the dark alleys of Thomas blackmail trauma or how the events play out, you meant the structure of ntr gameplay?
I was just messing with mrttao, if it's all how it works not if it's good for ntr people then yeh
I thought he was asking from the sense "I hate NTR, is it avoidable" rather than "I like NTR, but is this specific NTR good"
Fair enough though. I only went into how accessible it is. If he wants to know how fun it is though the reviews are still the place to look as many people have gone into great length writing up their reviews of the game

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I thought he was asking from the sense "I hate NTR, is it avoidable" rather than "I like NTR, but is this specific NTR good"
Fair enough though. I only went into how accessible it is. If he wants to know how fun it is though the reviews are still the place to look as many people have gone into great length writing up their reviews of the game
Understandable have a great day

Reactions: mrttao

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'd rather have sex with a female demon
In the game or in real life :unsure:
Instead NTR scenes i wish the patrons finally vote for some actual content... like the wolf cult mission or the Coldstone familly who took Pennys land or the Raven...

This game has more to offer than some sex scenes.
Patrons vote which content they want to see first and which bonus scene should accompany it.
NTR and sex scenes come with the chosen update, I don’t think they vote especially for them.
Penny and the wolf cult are low in the ranking

Reactions: NtinoBac

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
In the game or in real life :unsure:

Patrons vote which content they want to see first and which bonus scene should accompany it.
NTR and sex scenes come with the chosen update, I don’t think they vote especially for them.
Oh i did not know that.
Ty for the info.

Reactions: zARRR

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
Not to derail the Tia-posting, but the other day I was railing Rick's girlfriend and sister and mom and girlfriend's mom, and I found myself wondering - hypothetically - what would happen if a guy were to ingest the MC's magic cum. Feminization? Futa-fication? Or would it be more like what happened to the MC, where he got hornier and a bigger dick? Even if it's the same as the women, what does corruption and horniness mean for a dude? Would a guy get more aggressive and rape-y? Or just more suggestible and horny like the ladies?

Not asking for any particular reason, just a thought that passed me bi by...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Not to derail the Tia-posting, but the other day I was railing Rick's girlfriend and sister and mom and girlfriend's mom, and I found myself wondering - hypothetically - what would happen if a guy were to ingest the MC's magic cum. Feminization? Futa-fication? Or would it be more like what happened to the MC, where he got hornier and a bigger dick? Even if it's the same as the women, what does corruption and horniness mean for a dude? Would a guy get more aggressive and rape-y? Or just more suggestible and horny like the ladies?

You already know what happens when a guy eat MC's cum: his sperm and Isha's potion are the same. Anyway, you've already answered yourself.

Hoping for gay/trans/ladyboy content? perish the thought, pal. Perish the thought.

Yeah I should clarify, there's a bit of Mira NTR in the game, but not enough that it's satisfying to NTR fans. I'm hopeful that there's more to come since, imo, Mira's NTR would hurt the most (best?) since she's your 'childhood friend'.

The point is that there is no Mira corruption path yet, and how could it happen, anyway? I don't think Mira is corruptible for plot reasons. You see what happens when she eats MC's cum: she succesfully copes with Isha's curse.

AS USUAL, a friendly reminder for those who still haven't realized it yet: a corrupted character in ASwS is someone who is cursed either by Isha's potion / MC's sperm or by the Cultists.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
The point is that there is no Mira corruption path yet, and how could it happen, anyway? I don't think Mira is corruptible for plot reasons. You see what happens when she eats MC's cum: she succesfully copes with Isha's curse.
Corruption isn't required. A woman doesn't have to eat cursed cum to fall for someone that isn't the MC. She could just, you know... fall for them. Especially when MC lets her down in dramatic fashion.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
like the wolf cult mission or the Coldstone familly who took Pennys land or the Raven...

This game has more to offer than some sex scenes.
There is no Option to actually concentrate on these parts of the storylines yet, since Chyos builds the stories around certain Characters we need to advance these stories further first before we can tackle these storylines.
Lyvia is up for vote, but her Update will concentrate on building up the merchanery band into a force, the final confrontation with the Raven is likely still a few Updates away from this.
Not quiet true.
There are several polls, first the 5$ poll that determines which Character storyline is advanced and than the 10$ Poll that decides which Bonus scene gets developed in the next month.
By that there are also atleast 3 game releases a month... 0.1 Update with the Bonus scene for 10$ patrons, 0.5 a preview Update for 5$ Patrons or higher and finally the Fullupdate for everyone (though public gets the one from the previous month).

As far as I recall Gwen/Isha explains this situation to the MC at some point... for a guy it's just eating sperm, unless he is into that it won't have any effect on him.
His/her powers only work on members of the opposite sex

Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Corruption isn't required. A woman doesn't have to eat cursed cum to fall for someone that isn't the MC. She could just, you know... fall for them. Especially when MC lets her down in dramatic fashion.
Well, have you ever wondered why Mira and Arianna don't have a corruption path and what's their role in the whole story?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, have you ever wondered why Mira and Arianna don't have a corruption path and what's their role in the whole story?
Well for Arianna it's clear, the transformation Potion she was forced to drink makes it impossible for the MC to "Corrupt" her unless he wants to instantly turn her into a Werewolf.
Wether a "Corruption" path is opened once she is cured though is another Question.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I encountered a bug during Penny's story. After Henry leaves, and MC and Penny sleep together, the game gets stuck in a time loop.
As in time is not advancing?
Which Version of the game are you playing?
Do you have Autosave enabled?
Have you waited abit? when sleeping with a girl time tends to advance while the clock is offscreen/hidden

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I encountered a bug during Penny's story. After Henry leaves, and MC and Penny sleep together, the game gets stuck in a time loop.
What kind of time loop is this? What is it expressed in? Sorry, everyone, as far as I understand, is hearing about this for the first time. Please explain in more detail.

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
The renovation is complete!
It would be nice later, if we could make some changes at the front of the house. Perhaps some statues or even gargoyles.
Unless in Kilric waits a real Mansion for MC...

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes