NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
That is not what the walkthrough says. It says you lose money, then SHE arranges something with him. Then you WATCH 3 times. nothing about you "agreeing"
So according to you, the walkthrough is wrong.
To copy-paste from the walkthrough:
"If you lose more than 1 gold to Grant during the Blackjack minigame he will
ask you for a private chat with Kate (You must have a relationship with
her). She will then visit him at midnight. Talk to her afterwards in her
room. Do this 3 times and there will be a scene with them. "

He will ask for a private chat with Kate in exchange for not taking the money you lost. You can still choose to pay him the gold, and Kate will never go near him. The walkthrough isn't wrong, you just have bad reading comprehension.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Well. Game over screen at least prevents you from accidentally ruining your save by not noticing a waifu died and then playing a few more hours and overwriting your save with one in which she is perma dead. Forcing you to restart the game from the beginning. So I much prefer the game over screen.
i agree, but the games give you the choice of what kind of punishment you want to receive

and yes, ntr is meant as a punishment, i'm quoting the developer here

but i can see this has changed a little bit since more ntr people began playing this game and wanting more of this fetish

do you know why tia and kate are the most popular, specially tia

bc they have a shitload of ntr content

the mc can send the women of rumah to be violated just like dasan and complete the quest the same way

he can make kate be a whore

these are not punishments, it's the mc himself wanting to see ntr

edit: i should put a disclaimer that this is not meant to discourage the people that dislike ntr from playing this game, i'm just sayin
play with ntr-off and the content is still plentiful there and shouldn't piss you off
except for that fucking update that turned ophilia into a stripper
but so far the developer has been mostly trying to not ignore the non-ntr audience

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
2. if you do not see NTR either way, why would you bother turning NTR on and risking your save being ruined by NTR?
Because Chyos himself made the game with this intention... get punished for fucking up and be more concerned about avoiding bad decissions... though ultimately it doesn't matter if you avoid NTR at all costs.
To me it's just paying respect to Chyos by playing the game the intended way.
3. Even if you follow a walkthrough it is easy to lose a couple of women. without a walkthrough you are practically guaranteed to lose a couple.
Given that most of the choices leading here are color coded and obvious this isn't correct.
4. Just because the majority of women are easy to avoid NTR does not mean ALL of them are.
So far they are hard to loose as you either need to purposely loose in combat or make obvious decissions.
the brigands are a common enemy and every single time there is a chance of ntr
They are also rather Easy enemies to defeat unless you are on a much to low Level and alone (though in that case there is no worry for NTR either)

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
They are also rather Easy enemies to defeat unless you are on a much to low Level and alone (though in that case there is no worry for NTR either)
you will reach a level where you can kill them instantly, that's true, and that doesn't take long

but right now i have to fight every single orc with a group of three that appears in the forest (level 30ish)

it was like that for the brigands

it's not exactly hard for a player to lose a fight after they keep showing one after the other and you are fucked bc your characters are not in top shape

"If the MC neglects her in his hut too often she will get more demanding for sex (new scene). If on Dasan's route and the MC still neglects her she will seek pleasure from him. (There will also be an optional path where Dasan charms Tia before the MC claims her)"

urgh i wanna puke...
by the way, i must say that i really dislike this tia bonus scene idea, although i will try to judge more only when it's applied and if there would be any effects in my gameplay with ntr off (like seeing ophilia going to see thomas anyway, but you can stop that), but hopefully nothing it will happen

but remember when i was defending the corruption aspect of this game (it doesn't mean ntr, the girls still love you!)

i can't do that anymore, can i

if tia is willing to go with fucking dasan becoming his wanita just because she is horny

mira being hurt and going for aidalin i get it

but tia character is ruined

and you can't tell people to avoid corruption, they are a requirement to unlock scenes

the patrons seem to love it though

edit: although you can argue that she's not in love with the mc yet because they didn't get married... the same mc that went to a tribe because of her
and to avoid that you will probably have to step in while she's giggling to dasan the cunt, awesome
not because she's being blackmailed, because she's hurt, but because she's horny
but again, i'm just conjecturing, it wasn't released

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
NTR conversations are probably the only universal thing that makes fire up people of both sides in this site, also I can‘t leave 5 minutes to see the thread go wild

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
you will reach a level where you can kill them instantly, that's true, and that doesn't take long

but right now i have to fight every single orc with a group of three that appears in the forest (level 30ish)

it's not exactly hard for a player to lose a fight after they keep showing one after the other and you are fucked bc your characters are not in top shape

by the way, i must say that i really dislike this tia bonus scene idea, although i will try to judge more only when it's applied and if there would be any effects in my gameplay with ntr off (like seeing ophilia going to see thomas anyway, but you can stop that), but hopefully nothing it will happen

but remember when i was defending the corruption aspect of this game (it doesn't mean ntr, the girls still love you!)

i can't do that anymore, can i

if tia is willing to go with fucking dasan becoming his wanita just because she is horny

mira being hurt and going for aidalin i get it

but tia character is ruined

and you can't tell people to avoid corruption, they are a requirement to unlock scenes

the patrons seem to love it though

edit: although you can argue that she's not in love with the mc yet because they didn't get married... the same mc that went to a tribe because of her
and to avoid that you will probably have to step in while she's giggling to dasan the cunt, awesome
not because she's being blackmailed, because she's hurt, but because she's horny
I kinda agree that Tia’s character could be ruined, since her love confession is so genuine and honest, her betrayal seems too much, it’s fucked up.
But still I have faith in Chyos decisions, he probably will make it work, but that doesn’t mean I am going to let Dasan see her, fuck no!
Dasan for me will be the pile of rotting flesh under the hill in every playthrough

Reactions: Nellyg

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
NTR conversations are probably the only universal thing that makes fire up people of both sides in this site, also I can‘t leave 5 minutes to see the thread go wild
Personally I don't care for the NTR, It's not my thing but if people like it then hey good for them. I'm just annoyed by the fact that every time there is NTR in a game it stirs up arguments. Though I have to say I don't really care for the bonus scene idea mentioned by Wolf Larsen as it seems to go against the idea that the NTR is just punishment for if you do badly, though I guess it depends on how Chyos would have implemented it

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
1. not everyone is a cuck. Stop trying to kinkshame people into being cucks
2. if you do not see NTR either way, why would you bother turning NTR on and risking your save being ruined by NTR?
3. Even if you follow a walkthrough it is easy to lose a couple of women. without a walkthrough you are practically guaranteed to lose a couple.
4. Just because the majority of women are easy to avoid NTR does not mean ALL of them are.
5. Mira is not a "perfect example". Mira is one of the harder waifus to lose.
About the 3, nah man, I have played NTR on since day one, and even without following the walkthrough I never lost women and when I lost them I was either distracted or too curious to see it (and curiosity killed the cat).
Fastest NTR to get is by losing to enemies with Tia and Lyvia around, all the other story plot NTRs are pretty easy to avoid.
Losing a girl requires actual effort and negligence, and as Eva said, most ntr choices are RED and RED is danger.
And as last thing, most ntr paths take time to happen, they are not immediate, so let’s take for example Kate and Thomas, you can fail the minigame and give her money to prevent it, but if you don’t have nothing he will just make her call “daddy” and doing all other disgusting and toxic stuff slowly, only like at 5th loss they have some kind of sex, and I am sure anyone that hates ntr will never lose it again, after the first one

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Personally I don't care for the NTR, It's not my thing but if people like it then hey good for them. I'm just annoyed by the fact that every time there is NTR in a game it stirs up arguments. Though I have to say I don't really care for the bonus scene idea mentioned by Wolf Larsen as it seems to go against the idea that the NTR is just punishment for if you do badly, though I guess it depends on how Chyos would have implemented it
I guess I can be very annoying... but it's mostly because I care. I would be apathetic otherwise, and I wouldn't be here. Hell, I'm a patron of this one.

I liked Ophilia how she was, now I kinda avoiding the tavern. It's the only thing that I really dislike so far. And now I'm seeing another situation that I really don't like being pushed, so excuse my rambling.

The whole non-ntr and ntr talk aside from that was just a conversation for me, we were just talking about the game. I wrote in my review months ago and I agree with mrttao that the walkthrough and NTR-off are essential aspects of this game, although others argue that you could do fine without them.

In the end, you can play this game however you want and I think it's fine to have those disagreements. You can't possibly tell me that you prefer this thread bloated with people asking dumbass questions because they don't read the walkthrough, "UPDATE", "pregnancy?", "100% save please", "compressed".

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Speaking of. it was only just a few pages ago we got this
I was playing Mira without NTR. But now i see that she goes every morning to Aidalin. Is this some bug or what? even when i turn off NTR content its is same.
Sry if someone posted same question or answer before but i could not find it.
kmangame did not use NTR off on their save, they thought they had it in the bag.
But one mistake later and their save is ruined.

You can deride them and say it was all their fault for playing poorly. But at the end of the day people make mistakes. And this game is over 40 hours of gameplay which is a lot to lose over a mistake.
I honestly truly appreciate the fantastic work Chyos did with that configuration option. It kept my save safe.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I guess I can be very annoying... but it's mostly because I care. I would be apathetic otherwise, and I wouldn't be here. Hell, I'm a patron of this one.

I liked Ophilia how she was, now I kinda avoiding the tavern. It's the only thing that I really dislike so far. And now I'm seeing another situation that I really don't like being pushed, so excuse my rambling.

The whole non-ntr and ntr talk aside from that was just a conversation for me, we were just talking about the game. I wrote in my review months ago and I agree with mrttao that the walkthrough and NTR-off are essential aspects of this game, although others argue that you could do fine without them.

In the end, you can play this game however you want and I think it's fine to have those disagreements. You can't possibly tell me that you prefer this thread bloated with people asking dumbass questions because they don't read the walkthrough, "UPDATE", "pregnancy?", "100% save please", "compressed".
Always better than those braindead comments and questions, good lord read the thread or play the game instead of screaming “SaVe FiLEs REEEEEEEEEE!1!1!1!1!”

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Don't get me wrong I am not saying they are pushovers, but they lack any real damage skills and you can migate most of their damage by wearing leather armor if you spent some points on armor proficience.
In comparrison the Bandits south of Arenfield are much more dangerous as their poison and bleeding attacks do much harm to the party even after winning a battle unless you carry some Items (Even the Cultist in the Hideout of the Dark Forest have an equal ability).
Brigands only have the Taunt skill that make them endurant and armor reduceing skills, that have little effect for the most part
Remember this is not her final fate, she'll be able to turn this around eventually and we'll be able to help her in that.

Speaking of. it was only just a few pages ago we got this

kmangame did not use NTR off on their save, they thought they had it in the bag.
But one mistake later and their save is ruined.

You can deride them and say it was all their fault for playing poorly. But at the end of the day people make mistakes. And this game is over 40 hours of gameplay which is a lot to lose over a mistake.
I honestly truly appreciate the fantastic work Chyos did with that configuration option. It kept my save safe.
Well I might be old school but I am used to to make a save on a key moment or just before and if things don't play out backroll to that (like entering the cellar of the church or just before entering the sanctuary) I always considered this the normal way to play RPGs but maybe someone unfamiliar with the genre will have more issues with that.
This is mainly for the Dassan route (NTR), as this will only apply if you leave her in Rumah and spend your days away.
If Tia stays with her Mom in Arenfield there is no such risk.

Last edited:

Johnny007

Jul 31, 2018
Can I just update the game without having to redownload it every time. I'm abroad and have limited internet usage.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Latest fancy question: update only pleeeeease, don't wanna redownload everythinnnnng.

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
As long you can avoid NTR, there is no real problem.

For me is like, everyone has his own Tia,Kate etc...
For example "My Kate" has only 5 COR, she never interacts with Thomas and Rick! But if there are people who likes her NTR...well its their choise.

The real problem would be if NTR is not unavoidable in the future.... But i dont think Chyos will let that happen, as he also respects the Non-NTR funs.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Don't get me wrong I am not saying they are pushovers, but they lack any real damage skills and you can migate most of their damage by wearing leather armor if you spent some points on armor proficience.
In comparrison the Bandits south of Arenfield are much more dangerous as their poison and bleeding attacks do much harm to the party even after winning a battle unless you carry some Items (Even the Cultist in the Hideout of the Dark Forest have an equal ability).
Brigands only have the Taunt skill that make them endurant and armor reduceing skills, that have little effect for the most part

Remember this is not her final fate, she'll be able to turn this around eventually and we'll be able to help her in that.
Funny that I kicked the bandits in the south ass without that nerf patch and without dying.

Because I ran away when I noticed that I was without HP and potions, and then went back to kill the rest.

It was a specific task, but when I was exploring, boom I'm an orc, let's fight after you are done cutting that tree.

This game is fucking easy however, there are way harder and more demanding RPGM.

But I wouldn't know that if I was careless and would get NTR if I went blindly, but ok.

This is mainly for the Dassan route (NTR), as this will only apply if you leave her in Rumah and spend your days away.
If Tia stays with her Mom in Arenfield there is no such risk.
If this was exclusive content for Dasan's route, I wouldn't even be talking about it.

But let me open the Discord and copy and paste exactly what the developer said.

"This takes place before Tia becomes the player's wanita in Rumah village. If Tia has high corruption and is ignored multiply times by the player while sleeping, she will start interacting with Dasan during the day and gain affection for him. (this action can always be prevented by the player) If Dasan gets enough affection, Tia will become Dasan wanita and lose her virginity. However, the player can steal Tia by asking her to become his wanita instead."

I hate that he's going to do this with Tia's character, but what can I do, this option will win soon enough.

If I can avoid all of this 100% with NTR-off, I'm willing to forgive (including seeing Tia going to talk with Dasan)

But it's just another argument to what has been said that this NTR switch is a necessity. And the walkthrough as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Funny that I kicked the bandits in the south ass without that nerf patch and without dying.

Because I ran away when I noticed that I was without HP and potions, and then went back to kill the rest.

It was a specific task, but when I was exploring, boom I'm an orc, let's fight after you are done cutting that tree.

This game is fucking easy however, there are way harder and more demanding RPGM.

But I wouldn't know that if I was careless and would get NTR if I went blindly, but ok.

If this was exclusive content for Dasan's route, I wouldn't even be talking about it.

But let me open the Discord and copy and paste exactly what the developer said.

"This takes place before Tia becomes the player's wanita in Rumah village. If Tia has high corruption and is ignored multiply times by the player while sleeping, she will start interacting with Dasan during the day and gain affection for him. (this action can always be prevented by the player) If Dasan gets enough affection, Tia will become Dasan wanita and lose her virginity. However, the player can steal Tia by asking her to become his wanita instead."

I hate that he's going to do this with Tia's character, but what can I do, this option will win soon enough.

If I can avoid all of this 100% with NTR-off, I'm willing to forgive (including seeing Tia going to talk with Dasan)

But it's just another argument to what has been said that this NTR switch is a necessity. And the walkthrough as well.
Oh well, that means kicking out Dasan as fast as possible, for us

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Oh well, that means kicking out Dasan as fast as possible, for us
Chyos really emphasizes "you can prevent this! you have to corrupt her a lot, and neglect her many times, and you can make her stop talking with Dasan"

He didn't seem to realize that he made Tia the type of girlfriend that would cheat on their boyfriend because he doesn't give her enough attention.

This is exactly what Hiba did, but Tia wasn't Hiba. Besides, we know how Tia and the MC's relationship was like from the beginning.

A boyfriend that fucks demons and leaves his girlfriend to the mercy of assholes is another story.

And if you tell me that it's because of Isha's corruption, all that stuff I've been saying that "it doesn't exclude the love that they feel for the MC" is pure BS. And you have to corrupt them to see the content. So, hm... sorry for that.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Chyos really emphasizes "you can prevent this! you have to corrupt her a lot, and neglect her many times, and you can make her stop talking with Dasan"

He didn't seem to realize that he made Tia the type of girlfriend that would cheat on their boyfriend because he doesn't give her enough attention.

This is exactly what Hiba did, but Tia wasn't Hiba. Besides, we know how Tia and the MC's relationship was like from the beginning.

A boyfriend that fucks demons and leaves his girlfriend to the mercy of assholes is another story.

And if you tell me that it's because of Isha's corruption, all that stuff I've been saying that "it doesn't exclude the love that they feel for the MC" is pure BS. And you have to corrupt them to see the content. So, hm... sorry for that.
Mmmmmh if you put it like this, it sounds bad, I hope Tia’s character doesn’t get ruined.
The MC should be an ass instead to get that ending with Dasan.
For example Tia seeing you cheat multiple times and telling her to fuck off, or just the option to be mean af.
Instead like this it makes Tia that type of girlfriend

Reactions: Wolf Larsen
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes