RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
She already has NTR content that involves her not being corrupted.
Namely, the paladin seduces her and fucks her (she gives him her virginity after a mere 5 days of courting) if she catches the MC having sex with the demoness. I am guessing it is revenge sex?

Luckily I have NTR off so I don't have to see such the childhood friend/sister being stolen by that shitty paladin.
The paladin so far seems one of the few genuinely decent guys in the game (unless it's reveal later on in future patches that it's all an act). I can see there's a couple of ntr scenarios where there isn't any corruption involved and there is mutual attraction between 2 characters. Personally never cared much for Mira (the one girl I tend to stick with lovey dovey exclusive route with is Penny). With Tia, it also doesn't really concern me.....since Dasan rarely lasts long enough in the village to matter in my playthroughs.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Mmmmmh if you put it like this, it sounds bad, I hope Tia’s character doesn’t get ruined.
The MC should be an ass instead to get that ending with Dasan.
For example Tia seeing you cheat multiple times and telling her to fuck off, or just the option to be mean af.
Instead like this it makes Tia that type of girlfriend
Yeh, that's why I should just shut the fuck up and just wait until it's released. I'm just still traumatized with the "Candy" stuff, I guess.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeh, that's why I should just shut the fuck up and just wait until it's released. I'm just still traumatized with the "Candy" stuff, I guess.
“Candy” really did you bad uh?
It causes you some PTSD shit every time you hear the word, poor Wolf, rejoice next updates should not be about strippers

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Anya was pretty good, although is going slowly (I don't mind though, Chyos is still faster than almost everyone else around here). This game was missing its Asian girl.
Ngl I still didn’t try Anya, I am waiting her full update, and yes Chyos is the fastest dev around, no excuses, every month he releases a finished product.
I wish to become his patron one day

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Chyos really emphasizes "you can prevent this! you have to corrupt her a lot, and neglect her many times, and you can make her stop talking with Dasan"

He didn't seem to realize that he made Tia the type of girlfriend that would cheat on their boyfriend because he doesn't give her enough attention.

This is exactly what Hiba did, but Tia wasn't Hiba. Besides, we know how Tia and the MC's relationship was like from the beginning.

A boyfriend that fucks demons and leaves his girlfriend to the mercy of assholes is another story.

And if you tell me that it's because of Isha's corruption, all that stuff I've been saying that "it doesn't exclude the love that they feel for the MC" is pure BS. And you have to corrupt them to see the content. So, hm... sorry for that.
One thing to note that it is a long scene you have seen a hundred times before. So click "not tonight baby" is meant to be a "just skip seeing the scene" rather than being a neglectful boyfriend. But now it is being made into being a neglectful boyfriend instead. Meaning there is no longer a "fuck her but just skip showing me that scene" choice.

Also, it is based on timer rather than watching. It should be "after you personally watch her flirt with dasan 3 times without intervening she becomes his wanita". But no, it is "after X days go by without you intercepting the conversation" (which you might miss but still happens in the background)

As for "you have to corrupt her a lot"... the non corruption route is super threadbare and even has issues like "there is no way to get vial of water in pure route". It is just that corruption supposedly did not preclude love and exclusiveness. Also >4 is not "a lot" as far as corruption goes. normally need over 10 to get anywhere.

So all 3 "safety blocks" for this NTR route are super flimsy and easily missed.
Fuck, I am now seriously regretting burying dasan after killing him. I should have fed his corpse to wolves.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
One thing to note that it is a long scene you have seen a hundred times before. So click "not tonight baby" is meant to be a "just skip seeing the scene" rather than being a neglectful boyfriend. But now it is being made into being a neglectful boyfriend instead. Meaning there is no longer a "fuck her but just skip showing me that scene" choice.

Also, it is based on timer rather than watching. It should be "after you personally watch her flirt with dasan 3 times without intervening she becomes his wanita". But no, it is "after X days go by without you intercepting the conversation" (which you might miss but still happens in the background)

As for "you have to corrupt her a lot"... the non corruption route is super threadbare and even has issues like "there is no way to get vial of water in pure route". It is just that corruption supposedly did not preclude love and exclusiveness. Also >4 is not "a lot" as far as corruption goes. normally need over 10 to get anywhere.

Fuck, I am now seriously regretting burying dasan after killing him. I should have fed his corpse to wolves.
Hey man at least you left it with his people, the maggots and worms

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

This dilemma could be resolved in many ways, even if I understand Chyos’ choice to make it more interactive, the situation.
Either make a warning, like a dialogue where the MC understands that Dasan may be wanting Tia and that he should be careful (an hint in the quest log could help).
Or a small scene where the MC has the option to treat terribly Tia multiple times, for example when Tia asks for sex at night, you can choose a “rude option”, that chosen multiple times will make Tia snap out.
I made these ideas on the spot, cuz I am bored and the bus isn’t coming since hours, so here it is

Reactions: Evangelion-01

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This dilemma could be resolved in many ways, even if I understand Chyos’ choice to make it more interactive the situation.
Either make a warning, like a dialogue where the MC understands that Dasan may be wanting Tia and that he should be careful (an hint in the quest log could help).
Or a small scene where the MC has the option to treat terribly Tia multiple times, for example when Tia asks for sex at night, you can choose a “rude option”, that chosen multiple times will make Tia snap out.
I made these ideas on the spot, cuz I am bored and the bus isn’t coming since hours, so here it is
Very true. I think my preferred method is to make 2 changes:
1. add the rude skip option you suggested. Or maybe add a "accept but skip" option to let us skip the scene without triggering the neglectful status.
2. make it so that instead of X days passing, you must watch them interact and choose to not interfere.

That would be a nicer resolution. And also probably more satisfying to the NTR fans too, because they will get to actually SEE the NTR happening instead of it happening off screen. Honestly I would think they would be even more upset. The anti-NTR guys can just keep on playing with NTR off and not miss anything. While NTR fans are at risk of missing those scenes.

However, it is also possible we are misinterpreting what developer said. And when he said
> she will start interacting with Dasan during the day and gain affection for him. (this action can always be prevented by the player)

he meant those are scenes the player must watch. We will know when it is released.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Chyos really emphasizes "you can prevent this! you have to corrupt her a lot, and neglect her many times, and you can make her stop talking with Dasan"

He didn't seem to realize that he made Tia the type of girlfriend that would cheat on their boyfriend because he doesn't give her enough attention.

This is exactly what Hiba did, but Tia wasn't Hiba. Besides, we know how Tia and the MC's relationship was like from the beginning.

A boyfriend that fucks demons and leaves his girlfriend to the mercy of assholes is another story.

And if you tell me that it's because of Isha's corruption, all that stuff I've been saying that "it doesn't exclude the love that they feel for the MC" is pure BS. And you have to corrupt them to see the content. So, hm... sorry for that.
Well the way it's currently included in the game a highly corrupted Tia will ask the MC for Sex when you choose to sleep in the hut in Rumah (while both still have some Stamina), the MC can than choose to tell her he is tired which would mean negleting her... keep doing it often enough and Tia will become open for Dasan's advances.
But if Tia stays with her mother in Arenfield she won't demand sex unless you actually sleep with her in her bed.
So my point is the MC needs to deliberately ignore Tia's growing need and have her be charmed by Dasan while staying in Rumah. If the MC has sex with Tia before anything happens with Dasan she'll stay MCs Girlfriend and later Wanita.
I wouldn't say that this changes anything about Tia's Character as the MC has to act like the typical Japanese business cuck that kinda softforce his Girlfriend/wife into NTRing him.
This dilemma could be resolved in many ways, even if I understand Chyos’ choice to make it more interactive, the situation.
Dasan made it pretty clear straight from the beginning that he sees the MC as an interluder that stole his wife to be from him while he was not looking and that he wouldn't recognize their relationship... so him trying to steal her "back" from the MC shouldn't be a surprise.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Well the way it's currently included in the game a highly corrupted Tia will ask the MC for Sex when you choose to sleep in the hut in Rumah (while both still have some Stamina), the MC can than choose to tell her he is tired which would mean negleting her... keep doing it often enough and Tia will become open for Dasan's advances.
But if Tia stays with her mother in Arenfield she won't demand sex unless you actually sleep with her in her bed.
So my point is the MC needs to deliberately ignore Tia's growing need and have her be charmed by Dasan while staying in Rumah. If the MC has sex with Tia before anything happens with Dasan she'll stay MCs Girlfriend and later Wanita.
I wouldn't say that this changes anything about Tia's Character as the MC has to act like the typical Japanese business cuck that kinda softforce his Girlfriend/wife into NTRing him.
Couldn't disagree more. To skip time in Rumah without getting tired, you have to use the hut. And Tia asks for sex every single fucking time. Probably where the idea comes from.

Normally I start to corrupt Tia after the wedding, this is probably what would save me from seeing any of this without any walkthrough and the NTR switch.

But that doesn't excuse what Tia would be willing to do just because her boyfriend is too tired and busy working in Rumah and wouldn't have sex with her. She wasn't this type of character so far, and to this point in the story, she had already confessed her love for the MC, thus he's willing to go to Rumah and do all the tasks for their marriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ok super serious debate:
Could Tia beat the MC in a battle?
depends on equipment and level. A lot of quests give XP to MC only instead of to the whole party. so MC is much higher level than Tia later on.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
depends on equipment and level. A lot of quests give XP to MC only instead of to the whole party. so MC is much higher level than Tia later on.
I meant canonically like plot wise, since she is able to lift a tree and swing an axe.
But let’s base off on MC standard abilities.
Hunter vs Tia, I think Tia would win for strength.
If MC has magic and thief abilities is no match for Tia

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I meant canonically like plot wise, since she is able to lift a tree and swing an axe.
But let’s base off on MC standard abilities.
Hunter vs Tia, I think Tia would win for strength.
If MC has magic and thief abilities is no match for Tia
Can lifting a tree really compare to magic though? MC is the divine champion of the goddess Isha. Also I got the impression Isha is trying to ascend both MC and herself into divinity. So MC might technically be a demigod by now.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes