Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
The renovation is complete!
It would be nice later, if we could make some changes at the front of the house. Perhaps some statues or even gargoyles.
Unless in Kilric waits a real Mansion for MC...
I'm waiting for the Mayors house, when I can get rid of him!. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Hoey and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm waiting for the Mayors house, when I can get rid of him!. ;)
I do wonder how we will, probably the king will have something in the matter, anyways Dave can be our new Julia, making him clean the house for free and sending him here to the swamp to catch some logs and getting beaten up instead

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
I do wonder how we will, probably the king will have something in the matter, anyways Dave can be our new Julia, making him clean the house for free and sending him here to the swamp to catch some logs and getting beaten up instead
If Dave can be our new Julia, does that mean that we can fuck him too? That would make things more interesting

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Corruption isn't required. A woman doesn't have to eat cursed cum to fall for someone that isn't the MC. She could just, you know... fall for them. Especially when MC lets her down in dramatic fashion.
She already has NTR content that involves her not being corrupted.
Namely, the paladin seduces her and fucks her (she gives him her virginity after a mere 5 days of courting) if she catches the MC having sex with the demoness. I am guessing it is revenge sex?

Luckily I have NTR off so I don't have to see such the childhood friend/sister being stolen by that shitty paladin.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
She already has NTR content that involves her not being corrupted.
Namely, the paladin seduces her and fucks her (she gives him her virginity after a mere 5 days of courting) if she catches the MC having sex with the demoness. I am guessing it is revenge sex?

Luckily I have NTR off so I don't have to see such the childhood friend/sister being stolen by that shitty paladin.
the demoness sex is so shit, the mc is a fucking asshole lol

and mira is willing to forgive all that, so you must really push to trigger the shitty paladin ntr (say you don't care about her anymore or fuck her mother plus the demon)

that being said, the developer is now having those ideas to make tia go to dasan willingly because the mc "neglects her", ew

Reactions: mrttao

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
There is basically zero reason to turn the NTR off, you have to try pretty hard, meaning you are purposefully choosing to do so, to lose any of the women. Mira is a perfect example, you can have sex with the demoness and still get Mira, no problem.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
dafuk... why though... why dasan of all men. He is the worst.
"If the MC neglects her in his hut too often she will get more demanding for sex (new scene). If on Dasan's route and the MC still neglects her she will seek pleasure from him. (There will also be an optional path where Dasan charms Tia before the MC claims her)"

urgh i wanna puke...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There is basically zero reason to turn the NTR off, you have to try pretty hard, meaning you are purposefully choosing to do so, to lose any of the women. Mira is a perfect example, you can have sex with the demoness and still get Mira, no problem.
1. not everyone is a cuck. Stop trying to kinkshame people into being cucks
2. if you do not see NTR either way, why would you bother turning NTR on and risking your save being ruined by NTR?
3. Even if you follow a walkthrough it is easy to lose a couple of women. without a walkthrough you are practically guaranteed to lose a couple.
4. Just because the majority of women are easy to avoid NTR does not mean ALL of them are.
5. Mira is not a "perfect example". Mira is one of the harder waifus to lose.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
3. Even if you follow a walkthrough it is easy to lose a couple of women. without a walkthrough you are practically guaranteed to lose a couple.
4. Just because the majority of women are easy to avoid NTR does not mean ALL of them are.
5. Mira is not a "perfect example". Mira is one of the harder waifus to lose.
sadly I must agree with this. look at lyvia ntr stuff. i can get NTR by losing to the fucking random brigands in the forest?

i know this because i read the walkthrough.

but if i went to this game blindly?

ew

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
sadly I must agree with this. look at lyvia ntr stuff. i can get NTR by losing to the fucking random brigands in the forest?

i know this because i read the walkthrough.

but if i went to this game blindly?

ew
Speaking of. a quick skim of the walkthrough shows over 10 different NTRs that happen from losing fights. just search the PDF for the word "lose" and you will find many NTR scenes.
There is another where you lose money in blackjack
There are also a couple from losing rescue quests (taking too long)

Better save scum to not ever lose... Or you can just set [NTR == OFF] in the settings.
Especially because if an NTR state is reached it is there forever, you cannot undo it except by reloading an earlier save.
Turning NTR off in the setting will only prevent new NTR flags from being planted. it won't undo existing ones.

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
Speaking of. a quick skim of the walkthrough shows over 10 different NTRs that happen from losing fights. just search the PDF for the word "lose" and you will find many NTR scenes.
There is another where you lose money in blackjack
There are also a couple from losing rescue quests (taking too long)

Better save scum to not ever lose... Or you can just set [NTR == OFF] in the settings.
Especially because if an NTR state is reached it is there forever, you cannot undo it except by reloading an earlier save.
Turning NTR off in the setting will only prevent new NTR flags from being planted. it won't undo existing ones.
You have to lose money in blackjack, and then agree to let Kate go to the merchant's room three separate times before getting an NTR scene.

Similarly, you have a week to rescue Emily from the bandits, or to pay her ransom. And if you talk to Mira every day, she'll literally give you free money to help you pay it. And then, if you don't rescue Emily, and don't pay her ransom... then the bandits will just let her go for free with no NTR. To get NTR you have to fall asleep in the storeroom again, choose not to interrupt the kidnapping again, fail to rescue her or pay her ransom again... three more times.

The only scenes that are easy to accidentally get are the ones that are punishment for losing a fight, such as with Tia/Lyvia after losing to orcs/bandits/goblins/thieves/Dasan, and that's basically the only punishment for losing this game has, since you won't perma-die.

If a single person managed to get Emily's bandit NTR scenes on accident, I'd be impressed more than anything.

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
The only scenes that are easy to accidentally get are the ones that are punishment for losing a fight, such as with Tia/Lyvia after losing to orcs/bandits/goblins/thieves/Dasan, and that's basically the only punishment for losing this game has, since you won't perma-die.
not precisely.

there are instances where your character can perma die

and that is exactly what can happen with ntr off more frequently

emily for instance dies if i'm not mistaken and you have to reload

the brigands are a common enemy and every single time there is a chance of ntr

it's extremely easy to stumble upon this ntr scene

and that was the precise point of this conversation, some are easy to trigger, some are not

the choice based ones most of the time are quite obvious, in julia's case, the dev even put (NTR) between parentheses (because the dialogue itself wasn't that obvious: i like your pussy x you should practice more)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You have to lose money in blackjack, and then agree to let Kate go to the merchant's room three separate times before getting an NTR scene.
That is not what the walkthrough says. It says you lose money, then SHE arranges something with him. Then you WATCH 3 times. nothing about you "agreeing"
So according to you, the walkthrough is wrong.
emily for instance dies if i'm not mistaken and you have to reload
AFAIK in latest version instead of perma dying, you get a game over the moment the timer ran out. and are forced to reload an earlier save

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
AFAIK in latest version instead of perma dying, you get a game over the moment the timer ran out. and are forced to reload an earlier save
game over is like a perma dead right

if you lose to spiders or roderick in the arianna's quest is the same thing, regardless of ntr on and off

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
game over is like a perma dead right

if you lose to spiders or roderick in the arianna's quest is the same thing, regardless of ntr on and off
Well. Game over screen at least prevents you from accidentally ruining your save by not noticing a waifu died and then playing a few more hours and overwriting your save with one in which she is perma dead. Forcing you to restart the game from the beginning. So I much prefer the game over screen.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes