RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
first, take a look at the walkthrough...it's on the first page.

for lyvia, you have to make sure tia leaves. tell her to go cut some wood and then sit with lyvia.

for giron and dave, so you spied on them, right? like in the secret room behind the bookcase and selected the option to hide and listen? after dave tries to use the potion on her (if you swapped it out or not), you then have to spy on them again the next day. the next time she comes over to the house, dave will try to kiss her and you can interfere at that point. if you're past this point...just take a look at the walkthrough. it's fairly straightforward.
yes I read the walkthrough, yes I asked tia to cut wood, I even tried without tia in the party and nothing happens, same for giron, I checked walkthrough first and it's not helping

My guess is that I must be missing a flag or something

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
yes I read the walkthrough, yes I asked tia to cut wood, I even tried without tia in the party and nothing happens, same for giron, I checked walkthrough first and it's not helping

My guess is that I must be missing a flag or something
how high is her affection? needs to be 10.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
it's way above that. kept going in the baracks to see her change to increase it
Have you got the option to hold her hand while sitting at the fire with her.
Have you tried arriving in the bookcase in the Mayors office around noon and clicking wait.
Have you entered the Mayors office while the family is at dinner (Or after midnight) and reading the letter on his desk.
It's been a while but that's all I can think of

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Have you got the option to hold her hand while sitting at the fire with her.
Have you tried arriving in the bookcase in the Mayors office around noon and clicking wait.
Have you entered the Mayors office while the family is at dinner (Or after midnight) and reading the letter on his desk.
It's been a while but that's all I can think of
1 no

2 yes had the scene

3 yes I think

Did you recruit Imawyn to be the Coleader of your mercaneries?
yep

PS I finally got a scene at the fire, it seems that if you have sex with Imawyn you can't have a scene at the fire the same day (either that or I needed 20 affection and not 10)

PPS for frisha the issue was reading the letter on giron's table, it's not in the walkthrough btw

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
1 no

2 yes had the scene

3 yes I think

yep
For Lyvia have you already started recruiting members for your band from the Brigands?

For Frisha there are a few holes in the Questlog for her, basically if you can't procgress with the hints from the Questlog try to follow her dureing her day and interact with her.
For example watch her at the family dinner (Baron) or talk to her in her room... have dinner at Emily and so on.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
NO NO NO I SAY no more Nyra NO MORE RUMAH

No Tia. No more Rumah. Say NO to Rumah. No Rumah chicks. No more orcs shagging Arenfield chicks. No more shagging Rumah chicks. Let's boycott Rumah & orc stories!!!

No Rumah, no cry.

N-O MO-RE (now you have to picture Bono shouting "No More!" when he sings Sunday Bloody Sunday while you're reading this)

I wanna start a Lets-make-ASwS-Free-No-more-Rumah campaign!!!

Come on, say no more Rumah with me!!

(y)(y)
Great news for you: Update featuring Tia and Dasan coming soon.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Great news for you: Update featuring Tia and Dasan coming soon.
That's only if that poll option gets the most votes though. Pretty sure the following update is going to be about the queen?

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Dasan? Not a problem for me, going to be a short playthrough....

He's DEAD
He is going to arise just for one scene and say: “Hey for Athia, I have returned! I am alive!” And MC gonna be: “Yeah sure I have ntr off” and then he is gonna disappear into dust

• Haha
Reactions: Shdo and Nellyg

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
this is kind of fucked up, but it'd be funny if we could hypnotize dasan (through gwen's magic) or imprison him in the cage we had the orc in, and then proceed to fuck his mom in front of him. would probably require high corruption for nyra, probably around when she delivers food to the orcs....like I said kind of fucked up, but we already kind of do if we corrupted hiba...and fuck dasan. if this ever did make it into the game, I might regret killing him.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
this is kind of fucked up, but it'd be funny if we could hypnotize dasan (through gwen's magic) or imprison him in the cage we had the orc in, and then proceed to fuck his mom in front of him. would probably require high corruption for nyra, probably around when she delivers food to the orcs....like I said kind of fucked up, but we already kind of do if we corrupted hiba...and fuck dasan. if this ever did make it into the game, I might regret killing him.
Why everyone wants Dasan in a cage?
His role in the story ended and he has already a beautiful place to be, 6 feet underground

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Magazif

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Why everyone wants Dasan in a cage?
His role in the story ended and he has already a beautiful place to be, 6 feet underground
idk torture? I don't even play with ntr on, so I don't really have anything against him, besides him being a dick and killing his dad (which really ended up with me taking over the tribe so all positives for the mc)...yeh maybe it's best to let him stay 6 feet under.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I'm curious those that pay
when you stop donating on patreon, do you get kicked out of discord as well?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes