zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
why are you so salty about this MC?
you are just doubling down on the MC being a loser nobody who can't afford a harem, when he is already well on his way towards becoming a god-emperor.
Man this guy spits the most controversial and wrong theories I have seen in a while on this thread, either a troll or something else

Reactions: Heitcaho and mrttao

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
yeh that's him. meaning we'll get even with him eventually...I wonder if there will be any intersection with him and melissa (since she goes to that university too)
She totally knows about him, or at least heard of.
A piece of dirt like him cannot stop trying to put his hands on every innocent female student.
Ooooh I am really looking forward his demise, taking down a chief professor of an university sounds pretty dope.
For now we took out of the picture arrogant bastards like Henry or Dasan, but never someone in an high power.
Giron and Dave are next I hope, soon

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
She totally knows about him, or at least heard of.
A piece of dirt like him cannot stop trying to put his hands on every innocent female student.
Ooooh I am really looking forward his demise, taking down a chief professor of an university sounds pretty dope.
For now we took out of the picture arrogant bastards like Henry or Dasan, but never someone in an high power.
Giron and Dave are next I hope, soon
The asshole list so far (those still alive or don't have an option to deal with yet)
Tia's father (Katherine's rapist)
Dave
Giron
Thomas
Vaylens
Harvald (the guard who bothers athia)
Dark elves
Whoever framed Ophelia's father
Whoever took Penny's farm
Unknown members of the cult
The masked man
Assassin's that targeted baby MC.
edit: the Raven

I have high suspicion that Lucius is a part of the cult because he sells your cum to Giron. Plus his capabilities seems like something the cult would want.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The asshole list so far (those still alive or don't have an option to deal with yet)
Dave
Giron
Thomas
Vaylens
Dark elves
The masked man

I have high suspicion that Lucius is a part of the cult because he sells your cum to Giron. Plus his capabilities seems like something the cult would want.
Don’t forget the Raven, I bet he is a bloody sociopath

Tia’s father is surely going down in Tia’s final (hopeful) story update, I bet it will give us two choice, killing him or spare him but make him miserable, so her storyline can either end with: the circle of violence shall be broke or vengeance fulfilled.

Giron and Dave will go down together, probaly not by death, more diplomatic approach, meaning that they will both end up in prison or that they will be exiled (If they get exiled, they may meet Dasan fate)

Thomas is confirmed to have his ass kicked out of the inn, by blood?
Probably, chance is that we may find him as a boss of the cult or just a kill/Deal/Mind control option

Who the fuck was Vaylens?
Liandra’s boyfriend?
Liandra in my play through is still going to remain in the limbo cave

On the Dark elves I have no clue, the female one knows Isha, and sidekick can be either a boss or an assistant or a ntr option.
We aren’t going to meet them soon anyway, F for Gavina and Bianca

The culprit of Ophelia’s tragedy… Mmmh frankly the only idea I can have, is that the bastard is another merchant or a merchant guild or something.
Surely it’s about the money

Harvald uh, who cares about him, he is miserable, goes with Giron

The cold stone family took Penny’s farm, we can expect some big family or a small couple with female members in it and an arrogant mischievous mastermind

The unknown members of the cult were all Frank!
Plot twist I know

Masked man is definitely a pawn imo.
No reason to send an high member of the cult, but at the same time he can be someone important, if he is masked it means we either saw him or he just likes to hide

The assassins sooner or later

Dunno if he works for the cult, I see Lucius more as a business man, it’s all about the money, no hard feelings…
(Even if both him and Grant like to take some ass sometimes)

Reactions: Evangelion-01

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Dave
Giron
Thomas
Vaylens
Dark elves
The masked man

Lucius is most likely to be the one that curropted cult and is leader of it now

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
btw, if anyone wants the extracted text from the game...
there might be some mistakes there because I was doing mass replaces but should be accurate for the most part. the next version of the game will have proofread maps, so a lot of the typos present in this probably won't be there in the next version.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yes and how he gona support them unless become politican crap like king or whatever and steals tax or whatever queens and kings and other politician crap was doing? dont tell me he going to works cuz right now he is stealing mercenary and miner profits
He gets back the money the Mayor/Baron embezzles from the town people calling it taxes
Well... sorta but not really
He was part of a freedom fighting group that got taken over by a sinister cult. He tried to escape when he saw the cult coming but was caught and magically enslaved against his will.
He is not really a member of the cult so much as a slave of the cult.

He is a werewolf though
No actually Marcus is the one that ran when he saw them comeing, Roderick was curious and we know what happend to the curious cat.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
No actually Marcus is the one that ran when he saw them comeing, Roderick was curious and we know what happend to the curious cat.
Marcus tried to run immediately. Roderick was too slow to run, but running too slow when someone takes over your club is not the same as joining willingly.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
he started as drunkard loser geing homeless and hunger turn him into half hunter and after that if there wasent help or isha virus tia strength and mira emily kindness he was died in first 2 day he got healed
Emily's kindness? ...which game did you play?
until MC saves her from captivation by the badits she doesn't recognize him as a human being... Mira is the only one showing him kindness in that regard.
who makes fur and copper? rumah villager or MC?
Both but the MC is by far more productive at it
who run merc camp infected half elve or MC?
The MC Imawyn uses her magic to hide the camp from the presence of "the Raven" but she is no leader anylonger.
cure for orc issue is not fighting they need women too and arenfield full of widow or a cure to increase female rate for them
royalty mean slugs like giron there never ever was any good one all of them are same as giron reality or fantasy
...uhm sorry I think I only got half of it...
Liandra is a naive little girl that found her sheme backfiring on her, killing her friend and leaving her in captivity with Brigands unsurewhat the future holds.
Than MC tells her that he'll bring her back to the fate she tried to avoid and panicks... either MC agrees to hide her from her fate or return her is his choice.

We aren't sure about the Character for the Queen and Princess yet,, but it seems the players will have a good impression from them.

Reactions: zARRR

Sodium_Chloride

Apr 15, 2020
How do I equip swords? I smithed a silver sword but can't equip it for some reason. Do you need special training to wield weapons other than bows and daggers?

odino

Aug 14, 2017
He gets back the money the Mayor/Baron embezzles from the town people calling it tax
and thats what im saying too he is just another giron thats stealing profit of 5 merc(slave)has you ever seen him pay anything to merc(slave)? and tax thats belong to people of arenhild not MC
Emily's kindness? ...which game did you play?
until MC saves her from captivation by the badits she doesn't recognize him as a human being... Mira is the only one showing him kindness in that regard.

Both but the MC is by far more productive at it

The MC Imawyn uses her magic to hide the camp from the presence of "the Raven" but she is no leader anylonger.

...uhm sorry I think I only got half of it...
Liandra is a naive little girl that found her sheme backfiring on her, killing her friend and leaving her in captivity with Brigands unsurewhat the future holds.
Than MC tells her that he'll bring her back to the fate she tried to avoid and panicks... either MC agrees to hide her from her fate or return her is his choice.

We aren't sure about the Character for the Queen and Princess yet,, but it seems the players will have a good impression from them.
all i can see from MC works is spreading isha curroption beside working a bit on penny farms i never ever found him working anywhere else
befor mira going to church she had no income so who other than Emily and her roof saved MC ass?
do you ever seen MC as guard or training pirate that become slaves all he do for camp is making pirate slaves with help of tia and lyvia cuz he alone barly can even hunt a rabbits usualy 50% time they run away if you did not used cheat mode

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Iirc the game hints already who might be behind Penny's woes. Coldstone family, the owners of large farming plots, that most likely took most of what Penny's family owned after the death of her parents and disappearance of her sister.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
and thats what im saying too he is just another giron thats stealing profit of 5 merc(slave)has you ever seen him pay anything to merc(slave)? and tax thats belong to people of arenhild not MC
No he is not.
Giron isn't paying him in money but by tax excemption and Iron ore, which he altruisticically gives to John aka the blacksmith.
all i can see from MC works is spreading isha curroption beside working a bit on penny farms i never ever found him working anywhere else
So YOU are what ever you call the MC, because you don't use his talents to be productive... that's fine aswell I gues but that makes your points naught.
befor mira going to church she had no income so who other than Emily and her roof saved MC ass?
Quiet alot, a pile of hey or Penny for example, in return you work her fields though.
do you ever seen MC as guard or training pirate that become slaves all he do for camp is making pirate slaves with help of tia and lyvia cuz he alone barly can even hunt a rabbits usualy 50% time they run away if you did not used cheat mode
???
So again that is because YOU didn't do anything except of fucking around... once the MCs hunter skill reaches Level 3 there is no skill check when hunting rabbits (unless he is seen before makeing the shot) and at Level 5 the check for deers is gone.
My MC works the fields for Penny from day 1 defeats bandits and Orc scouts to Level his traits and finally hunts animals and gather ingredients, once he is the chieftain of Rumah he builds defences and fights back several Orc invasions... oh let's not forget him protecting his Waifus from drunken soldiers, ruffians and evil cultists.
Evangelion-01 don't bother with the troll
My last attempt to see wether he is just misguided or wether you are right... you know 3 is the magical number as they say

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes