odino

Aug 14, 2017
No he is not.
Giron isn't paying him in money but by tax excemption and Iron ore, which he altruisticically gives to John aka the blacksmith.

So YOU are what ever you call the MC, because you don't use his talents to be productive... that's fine aswell I gues but that makes your points naught.

Quiet alot, a pile of hey or Penny for example, in return you work her fields though.

???
So again that is because YOU didn't do anything except of fucking around... once the MCs hunter skill reaches Level 3 there is no skill check when hunting rabbits (unless he is seen before makeing the shot) and at Level 5 the check for deers is gone.
My MC works the fields for Penny from day 1 defeats bandits and Orc scouts to Level his traits and finally hunts animals and gather ingredients, once he is the chieftain of Rumah he builds defences and fights back several Orc invasions... oh let's not forget him protecting his Waifus from drunken soldiers, ruffians and evil cultists.

My last attempt to see wether he is just misguided or wether you are right... you know 3 is the magical number as they say
go play game from start again he attached to emily house like an slugs he was there in emily house whole time after marcus died or any time he got beaten in battle he end up there for 2 day
do you ever seen anywhere in game he train slave called mercenary or help them with gear or anything?

do you ever see giron treat his ally and friends like MC does look at rick look at palak look at marcus why its so hard to belive that there no diference betwen MC and dasan and giron or king all of them are same

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
go play game from start again he attached to emily house like an slugs he was there in emily house whole time after marcus died or any time he got beaten in battle he end up there for 2 day
do you ever seen anywhere in game he train slave called mercenary or help them with gear or anything?

do you ever see giron treat his ally and friends like MC does look at rick look at palak look at marcus why its so hard to belive that there no diference betwen MC and dasan and giron or king all of them are same
idk why I'm engaging but whatever.
the part about the gear and training the mercenaries is part of a lyvia expansion which should be one after the queen based on current polls. Already stated that the gear will be provided by John due to the MC securing iron for him thru Giron by 1. clearing out the mines and 2. sending mercs to protect the miners. As payment for protecting the mines, MC get 1/3 of the iron mined...meaning compensation for the miners themselves comes from Giron, not the MC, rebutting one of your previous points that mc doesn't pay the miners.

As for paying the mercs, that's probably just an oversight (because the game itself states that you are responsible for paying the mercs) and easiest way to remedy that would probably to pay money to lyvia who would then distribute it to the mercs (like the debt you get from thomas for renting a room or giron's taxes)

Giron is an asshole who used potions to transform Yasmine (and potentially Liandra), extorts his subjects, encourages his son to corrupt frisha, is associated with a cult that probably has something going on with demons, is probably involved with the coldstone family's takeover of penny's family land, most likely had a hand in the death of his father, etc etc.

The MC is not a saint, though besides corrupting Natasha, Hiba, and siding with Isha, the MC is mostly a neutral character that has improved the lives of those he has encountered.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rick: honestly, he is not capable of dealing with kate's issues. he doesn't step in when guards harrass her, he wouldn't have noticed something being off about her "uncles", he wouldn't have planned a way to figure out what they're up, or been able to track down kate and save her when she was kidnapped. this then wouldn't lead to finding the treasure left behind by her father and helping them escape poverty. We helped them both in that regard.

Palak: You don't know what your actions will do unless you look at the walkthrough, but none of the choices leads to a good outcome. If you send him to fight the bear, he'll die. the other choices lead to you cucking him. I wish we could talk him out of wanting Ayita as a wanita because that is never happening. Unless he came across a shit ton of wealth. There is a potential bonus scene that almost won the patreon prevote where Ayita proposed to become your wanita though she wants something material in exchange. edit: we do tell him she's not worth it. he ignores us. his fault

Marcus: dude gets killed off in the first 5 mins of the game. What were we supposed to do when all Marcus cared about was that we survived. We were not strong enough to deal with the orcs and nearly died getting away. We do end up potentially fucking emily, but Marcus is dead. She is lonely and unlike marcus, the mc is open to marrying her. Also we'll most like end up dealing with his old enemies so again, I don't know why you think we've wronged Marcus, but of the 3, he is the one that should have the least complaints about us.

As for relying on emily and Mira...in a half-dead state where our house was taken from us by asshole dave and giron, where else were we going to go? Emily's help wasn't unconditional, we had to provide her with meat or vegetables. both this and staying at penny's required an exchange of services. so no, he's not a fucking slug/parasite. when he gets beaten, the guards choose to leave him with mira and emily. he doesn't get a choice in the matter.

The corruption of natasha and hiba is kind of messed up and I wish there was an alternative option or maybe more justification for doing so (Tomak could be an asshole or something). heck, I'd be down for remaking the entire natasha questline...

You try to create these false equivalences between the MC and the "evil" characters in the game and they do not hold up water. We can choose to do "evil" acts but that depends on the player. characters like giron or dasan never do anything good. There is a clear difference between the mc and other characters and if you're unable to see that, then maybe this isn't the game for you.

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Get a job dude
I'm an ould fella, Seen a lot of things on life that affect people.
"Get a job dude"..Is no answer to anything. We don't know his circumstances. Now maybe you do, and if you do. then it's ok.
But if not then it's quite insulting

Reactions: zARRR

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Had a few beers....And my tolerance for crap has gone down.
Taking the 5th.. :)

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Don't worry y'all. I voted for Tia. I know what you are thinking, "Why? She is always getting voted for!" Think about it from my POV...More Tia content now means less Tia content later! (Just kidding, Tia now, Toa forever.)

• Haha
Reactions: LyfeIsBall88

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Don't worry y'all. I voted for Tia. I know what you are thinking, "Why? She is always getting voted for!" Think about it from my POV...More Tia content now means less Tia content later! (Just kidding, Tia now, Toa forever.)
Most likely tia will end up on cool down to prevent her from taking dominance in the polls.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017

Lmao Tia will never go away, even after her story is complete a way to insert her back in will be found. Tia is inevitable.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
this game seems extremely well made... But these models are just so strange...

I feel really bad saying it, because you can tell that the game has a lot of thought and effort put into the overall game. But those models are just too jarringly low quality, its surreal.

Will I just get used to it if i keep playing?

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
this game seems extremely well made... But these models are just so strange...

I feel really bad, because you can tell that the game has a lot of thought put into it. But those MODELS are just too jarringly low quality, its surreal.

Will I just get used to it if i keep playing?
probably? the newer models are a bit better than the older ones, and the creator does occasionally go back to improve previous renders.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I just took a look at that polls and funny enough, after the queen update of 5.1, Tia will probably beat out lyvia for the 5.2. Lyvia has been on the poll for a year, and Tia has only been on it since march, but only went through two rounds of polling...lmao, Tia is unstoppable.

on the other hand, the tia content is pretty interesting...tracking down and killing her father.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes