Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
btw can you turn on cheat engine mid playthrough ? or do i have to start a new game
As long as you collected the cheat tome I think you can, though I wouldn't expect you to have to, at mid game stage haveing a small fortune and being over leveled compared to most enemies shouldn't be hard

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
As long as you collected the cheat tome I think you can, though I wouldn't expect you to have to, at mid game stage haveing a small fortune and being over leveled compared to most enemies shouldn't be hard
i just want it for infinite energy (thats a thing right?) it ruins my inmersion to only be able to do 3 things a day

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i just want it for infinite energy (thats a thing right?) it ruins my inmersion to only be able to do 3 things a day
Ah... you haven't invested stat points in endurance than.
On Level 10 all actions require between 2 and 5 energy (fucking Isha cost 50 though), as a Bonus you Energy and HP Pool will increase.
If you learn magic from Isha you can use an Energ drain skill for 25 TP and if you learn advanced Alchemy from Katherine you can craft Energy Potions

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
is there in game time limit to do things? Frisha is suddenly visiting the mayor now. Do i have to interfere before i get NTR'd, or do i still have time

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
is there in game time limit to do things? Frisha is suddenly visiting the mayor now. Do i have to interfere before i get NTR'd, or do i still have time
Yes you have time, Frisha gets ntr only if you fuck up the situatio when you go and spy on them, but if you are not present, nothing happens
I will pencil it in between win the lottery and getting 10 years of experience.
Ah it reminds me of my poor grandma that for years tried to win the lottery and never won, bless her soul (She isn’t dead she just didn’t win the lottery yet)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I just took a look at that polls and funny enough, after the queen update of 5.1, Tia will probably beat out lyvia for the 5.2. Lyvia has been on the poll for a year, and Tia has only been on it since march, but only went through two rounds of polling...lmao, Tia is unstoppable.

on the other hand, the tia content is pretty interesting...tracking down and killing her father.
Ah fool, with my divine intervention in discord, I will sure change the minds of Tia’s fans
(Or become one of them)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
My favourite milf character in the game is Claire. Definitely prefer her over daughter Kate. Wonder if she appears much in polls.
Nope, sadly no Claire for now in the bonus scene polls.
Katherin, Emily and Gavina can get one tho

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I will pencil it in between win the lottery and getting 10 years of experience.
I'm an ould fella, Seen a lot of things on life that affect people.
"Get a job dude"..Is no answer to anything. We don't know his circumstances. Now maybe you do, and if you do. then it's ok.
But if not then it's quite insulting
It was sarcasm,joke, I am not being serious.

If I wanted to be serious, I would ask about the circunstances of his country to give people a job, I know very well how is the world going on international politics.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mrttao and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It was sarcasm,joke, I am not being serious.

If I wanted to be serious, I would ask about the circunstances of his country to give people a job, I know very well how is the world going on international politics.
Oooh Yotetar’s lore unveiled

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Chyos is ill: New schedule: 0.4.9.9 will come next week. If possible also 0.5.0.0 and if not I have to postpone the 0.5.0.0 release to early July.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Ran into a bug/glitch sometime back that I'm not sure the cause of, but I got around to 'fixing' it.

So if anyone runs into a glitch where they permanently lost a tribe member (excluding the time one serves as a prison guard), this will help restore it. For me, I believe it happened when I was still working on the workshop in Rumah and started the storehouse as well, maybe with a recall mixed in somewhere. Whatever it was, something I did made me permanently lose a tribe member, leaving me with only 4/5 workers for the rest of the game. To fix it, I used a save editor and changed variable (not the switch) 672. It changes the number of idle workers in Rumah. I bumped it up 1 and now have all 5 workers back. Seems to have worked fine without breaking anything.

So kind of a bug report (although I'm not sure exactly sure what I did) and kind of a fix to anyone who experienced this issue.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes